Tom Brady Suspension Lifted

No team worth their salt says lets go kick some ARSE. sheesh lol

Can you picture Sherman and Lynch saying this..."Derrr, lets go kick some arse today boys". :lmao:

Yup, you'll be crying when the Pats kick your team's arse. ;) Who is your team anyway? Are you even a football fan? You seem to not know much about the sport, TBH. :D

Im going back to where I started.
... football is fun, competion is fair and light hearted. btw, the Pats are a good team.

see ya!:cuckoo:

Well, it seems as if you are jumping hard on the "hate Brady" bandwagon. :)

They lost respect in the league, I dont hate the team or Brady....its just time to see some decent football.

:thewave:

Well, Tommy Boy's suspension is no more! What do you all think? :)

Judge nullifies Tom Brady's DeflateGate suspension

Tom Brady's four-game suspension from the NFL for his role in DeflateGate has been nullified. In May, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell handed down the punishment, which Brady officially appealed last month. Although Goodell was the arbitrator for the appeal, he changed his original ruling and has now decided that the quarterback presented sufficient evidence to reduce his punishment for allegedly having knowledge that Patriots staff deflated footballs ahead of the AFC Championship against the Indianapolis Colts.

Well the reason for Berman's decision is noteworthy. It's worth recognizing that Berman effectively recognized that Brady cheated. His decision was based upon two primary principles a) the punishment had not been established in the CBA prior to the offense, thus Goodell's suspension was arbitrary. In other words "yes Brady cheated but because there was no guidelines in place to deal with this issue specifically beforehand, Goodell just made up a punishment" and Berman contends that is not permitted. b) Since Goodell acted as the arbitrator for the appeal, despite language in the CBA giving him the authority to do so, Brady did not have access to an impartial arbitrator after the fact.

Essentially, Berman said "yeah he cheated, but there's nothing you can do about it because you didn't have sanctions identified and established before the offense". We will see what happens with the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals. I think Berman's ruling will be overturned, but judges have a habit of making up their own minds and doing whatever they want at that level.

Essentially, no he did not say that. Not ONCE did the judge say anything of the sort. Now, I understand that you are upset because your team is going to have to face down Brady, but crying isn't going to help you. :)
Seattle doesn't play New England unless it comes down to another Superbowl
Yeah if that doesnt happen then everyone will have to wait till next year to see the seahawks and cheatriots play again.they will be scheduled to play them again at that time.

I have to say that I am much more excited now than I was when I thought I would be watching our backup QB play for the first few games. Lol. We fans WANT to see Brady out there playing.

Well it certainly helps your chances. You still lost Revis, Browner, and Wilfork. I don't know how you are going to account for that.

Look, in the past, he has gotten rid of plenty of players, and I have been like, "what the HELL is he thinking?" but it always seems to work out well. I have to trust his decisions. :)

Quarterbacks rarely win Super Bowls. Defenses usually do. Even last year with Seattle's secondary decimated by injury it took Butler to have the play of his life for the Patriots to win. Brady didn't win that game. It took severe injuries to Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Lane (four of the best defensive backs in the game) to even stay in the game and without Butler's heroics Brady would have still lost even against that injury riddles defense.

You guys lost three critical defensive starters and you don't simply replace players of that caliber.

Indeed.:thup:
a fact posters like chris L and oldstyle cant get around and ignore because the truth hurts.:biggrin:

Having a crippled secondary to throw against and one of their starters Lane go out late in the game with Simon-who had no business wearing a seahawks uniform replacing him,Brought a huge smile to Bradys face.He torched "good for nothing Simon" late in the game when Lane went out on a touchdown which was critical in them winning that game.:biggrin:

Brady lovers need to go back and watch the previous superbowl against the donkeys to be reminded how great their defense is when it is completely healthy.they cant get around the fact no matter how hard they want to try,that they shut down not only a future hall of famer in that game but the highest scoring offense in NFL history.:D

Last edited:
Who'll be starting for the Pats on opening day?

Oh that's right, it's Tom Fucking Brady and his four Super Bowl rings!!

tom-Brady-Super-Bowl-Deflate-Meme.jpg

:lol:

Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win.

How many Super Bowl rings does Brady have now?

super-bowl-xlix-memes_30.jpg

What a great guy!

:rofl:

as always,we can count on you for your entertainment that we hate them cause they win theory.lol.

so we hate Brady because he has four superbowl rings? oh really?

How many years have the cowturds sucked,something like 20 now? they have sucked for over 20 years and I root for them to lose each week because i hate them with a passion even though they are horrible so that kinda destroys your theory there that we hate them because they are so good there.:rofl:

then please explain to me how i can HATE them win when i have asked you a million times before in the past that being an a Chargers fan,I have always rooted for the AFC ever since being a toddler to win the superbowl and because of that,the previous five times before,I rooted for them to win and was depressed the year they lost their first one to the Giants because i badly wanted to see a team go undefeated in my lifetime and that I was elated beyond crazy when they beat the Rams when Brady won his first one and you KNOW I am telling the truth about that,that I was the happiest man alive when they beat the Rams for one obvious reason as does everyone here.:lmao:

explain THAT one to me Einstein how its possible for me to hate them when I always rooted for them to win the previous five times before?:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

everytime I aks you that simple question,you run off and refuse to answer and only reply each time saying-haters hate or crap like that:rolleyes-41:

Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win.[/QUOTE]

yet you can never answer this above post.:rolleyes:

and refuse to say the correct word CHEATERS are going to win.

Last edited:
Who'll be starting for the Pats on opening day?

Oh that's right, it's Tom Fucking Brady and his four Super Bowl rings!!

tom-Brady-Super-Bowl-Deflate-Meme.jpg

:lol:

Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win.
Look, in the past, he has gotten rid of plenty of players, and I have been like, "what the HELL is he thinking?" but it always seems to work out well. I have to trust his decisions. :)

Quarterbacks rarely win Super Bowls. Defenses usually do. Even last year with Seattle's secondary decimated by injury it took Butler to have the play of his life for the Patriots to win. Brady didn't win that game. It took severe injuries to Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Lane (four of the best defensive backs in the game) to even stay in the game and without Butler's heroics Brady would have lost.

You guys lost three critical defensive starters and you don't simply replace players of that caliber.

Brady helped to win that game. Of course, I give credit to the entire team. Like I said, the Pats are a great team. Even if they lack for any particular "superstar" receivers and things like that, they always seem to play well as a team and Brady can usually spread the ball around. Also, Brady definitely gets "in the zone" when the pressure is on and can move that ball down the field. He gets credit for that. Sometimes he's like the "come-back kid." Lol. :D
If that is true then why be so nervous when he was going to be suspended?

Nervous? I wasn't nervous, I was angry!!! :D

He should have been suspended. He cheated. Come on Chris. You are a reasonable woman. I know this from all the discussions we have had on other threads. Now Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback and the football is primary tool. Are you really in such denial that you think he didn't know what was going on with his footballs? My father was a surgeon. Do you think he didn't know the condition of his instruments when he started a surgery? I was a professional pastry chef for 20 years. Knives are my tools like a football is Brady's tool. I know the balance of my knives and the condition of my knives. I check my knives to make sure they are exactly the sharpness I want before I cut anything. I can feel with one stroke of the blade whether it is as sharp as I want it and with one stroke I can tell not only the sharpness but what part of the blade is not sharp enough, whether the edge is straight, whether the edge is heavy to the right or left. I know that within half a second because I am a professional and knives have been in my hand my entire adult life. Trinity can tell you that even at home I inspect my knives before starting to cook and with one cut I know what needs to be fixed and I fix it immediately to my liking.

Do you honestly think Brady didn't know the condition of his footballs? If so, you are living in a fantasy land.
she has such a mancrush on Brady that whatever logic and common sense she may have,she throws reason out the window when it comes to Brady.

He will always have a * by his name in the books along with the team in the minds of many
Indeed.:thup::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

He will always be remembered in the same breath as Barry Bonds,Mark Mcguire,and Roger Clemons.Players who had to CHEAT to achieve greatness and set records a FACT the cheatriot apologists cannot get around no matter how hard they try.

He will always have a * by his name in the books along with the team in the minds of many

Football players and those who understand the game respect the hell out of the guy. I'm sure that's more than enough for him.
what deserted island you been living on the last year,countless numbers of former NFL players have come out this past season and have said he is a cheater and liar even your own jim kellly which you refuse to acknowledge so that is the most false statement you have ever made.I think Jim Kelly and other former NFL players understand the game just a little bit better than you do.:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

deal with it,this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.

Last edited:

Does it really make a difference, at this point? :D Seriously though, not with us fans. You haters would hate him no matter what anyways. We know this. ;)

Honestly...and I am saying this with total sincerity. Let me just take a step back from the playful trash talk and tell you very honestly what this all means to football fans. To Patriots fans it won't matter a bit. To the rest of the world yes...it matters a lot. Honestly, I respect a player for his accomplishments no matter what team he plays for. But Brady and the Patriots as a whole have too many black marks against them. This is just one more in a long line Chris. It isn't about "hating them because we aint them". No one hates the 70's Steelers because they were not them. No one hates the 80's 49ers because they were not them. But those teams won without all the continuous cheating crap that the Patriots have done during their championship years over and over.

Now I am being very serious Chris and I know you are going to view this from the perspective of a Patriots fan and dismiss it and that's ok, but yes....NFL fans hate the Patriots not because they are good but because they view them as cheaters. They have just been caught too many times. People don't respect them anymore

well said.:beer:

a fact people like zander,chris and others cant seem to grasp.

I root against the cowboys each week and for them to lose all the time but back in the early 90's when they won three superbowls,I wasnt talking going around talking about how much i hated them and all that,I had no problem with them winning those 3 superbowls back then and gave them my respect for doing so back then because they EARNED it.the cheatriot apologists here like zander,chris and others wont grasp that fact of course though.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back