Tom Brady Suspension Lifted

Oh yes...you are...you are refusing to submit to reality which is forcing me to continue to argue with you and that is preventing me from....well....uh...submitting to my wife. :rofl: So be a dear...admit your boy is a cheater so I can save my marriage. :D

Nope, sorry. It is your choice what you do. Not mine. So . . . no. If you would rather stay here and argue about Tom Brady than spend time with your wife, that is not my problem. :)

Well I can see that you have no respect for the institution of marriage. :lmao: Seriously I have to go. I have some writing to do. But we'e not done! The debate shall continue young Miss. You have merely gained a temporary reprieve.

Hey, I'm not married to Trinity. :D I have no obligations to either one of you.

ok I am back.Boy can I write. So where were we? :D

Talking about how the Pats are going to kick arses and take names this year!

OH THAT'S RIGHT! I was writing out fantasies and so were you.

Nope, sorry. It is your choice what you do. Not mine. So . . . no. If you would rather stay here and argue about Tom Brady than spend time with your wife, that is not my problem. :)

Well I can see that you have no respect for the institution of marriage. :lmao: Seriously I have to go. I have some writing to do. But we'e not done! The debate shall continue young Miss. You have merely gained a temporary reprieve.

Hey, I'm not married to Trinity. :D I have no obligations to either one of you.

ok I am back.Boy can I write. So where were we? :D

Talking about how the Pats are going to kick arses and take names this year!

OH THAT'S RIGHT! I was writing out fantasies and so were you.

Oh come on, your jealousy is palpable. I know all about that. :D The Pats are going to show you all this year, like they usually do! :banana:

In the postgame, Sherman was asked why he went after Brady andclaimed the QB was talking smack when the Seahawks were losing.

“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

Gee, who do you think it's more likely was talking smack...Tom Brady or Richard Sherman? The reason Tom gave him "that look" when Sherman said keep trying me is that the Patriots were NEVER going to go after a Pro Bowl cornerback when they could go after the replacement for the other starting corner who went out with an injury. Sorry Richard but Toms smarter than that. He's never going to take the bait like that because unlike Sherman it's not all about him...it's about the team winning!

Yes we know...Brokedown Brady helps his team in ANY way possible. :laugh:

That whole scenerio was pretty funny, I thought. Richard Sherman is kinda mouthy but at least he has character. Tom Brady was just plain nasty when he first said that. He obviously cant stand any real competition...thats what I got from that incident and why Sherman came back at him in the first place.
The NFL did what it did, most people figured as much...back to enjoying the great teams this season...and one of those teams will be us... the Seahawks.:wink:
Blue Fridays baby!!!

In the postgame, Sherman was asked why he went after Brady andclaimed the QB was talking smack when the Seahawks were losing.

“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

Gee, who do you think it's more likely was talking smack...Tom Brady or Richard Sherman? The reason Tom gave him "that look" when Sherman said keep trying me is that the Patriots were NEVER going to go after a Pro Bowl cornerback when they could go after the replacement for the other starting corner who went out with an injury. Sorry Richard but Toms smarter than that. He's never going to take the bait like that because unlike Sherman it's not all about him...it's about the team winning!

That whole scenerio was pretty funny, I thought. Richard Sherman is kinda mouthy but at least he has character. Tom Brady was just plain nasty when he first said that. He obviously cant stand any real competition...thats what I got from that incident and why Sherman came back at him in the first place.
The NFL did what it did, most people figured as much...back to enjoying the great teams this season...and one of those teams will be us... the Seahawks.:wink:
Blue Fridays baby!!!

Did you just claim that Tom Brady can't stand real competition? Wow, the ignorance of that statement is breathtaking!

:thewave:

Well, Tommy Boy's suspension is no more! What do you all think? :)

Judge nullifies Tom Brady's DeflateGate suspension

Tom Brady's four-game suspension from the NFL for his role in DeflateGate has been nullified. In May, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell handed down the punishment, which Brady officially appealed last month. Although Goodell was the arbitrator for the appeal, he changed his original ruling and has now decided that the quarterback presented sufficient evidence to reduce his punishment for allegedly having knowledge that Patriots staff deflated footballs ahead of the AFC Championship against the Indianapolis Colts.
Who's Tom Brady??

Tom Brady's four-game suspension from the NFL for his role in DeflateGate has been nullified. In May, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell handed down the punishment, which Brady officially appealed last month. Although Goodell was the arbitrator for the appeal, he changed his original ruling and has now decided that the quarterback presented sufficient evidence to reduce his punishment for allegedly having knowledge that Patriots staff deflated footballs ahead of the AFC Championship against the Indianapolis Colts.
Who's Tom Brady??

Mmm. Maybe you need to get out a little more. ;)

Who's Tom Brady??

Nope, just say no to pro football...

Blue Fridays baby!!!

Did you just claim that Tom Brady can't stand real competition? Wow, the ignorance of that statement is breathtaking!

That was the general gist of it. Why else would he have been such a f tard. Why else was this whole stupid deflated ball incident even here.
Chill out... the the suspension was lifted. lol
Football should be fun

Who's Tom Brady??

I like pro football. Love it actually.

Blue Fridays baby!!!

That was the general gist of it. Why else would he have been such a f tard. Why else was this whole stupid deflated ball incident even here.
Football should be fun

Yes, well you need to look at his statistics before making such a bogus claim. Lol. :D

Blue Fridays baby!!!

Football should be fun
Is it just me or does anyone else (not a Patriot fan) find it interesting that the rest of the team is rarely spoken of at all

Who's Tom Brady??

Only cause you have no good college ball teams...

Who's Tom Brady??

Only cause you have no good college ball teams...

:dunno: I wouldn't know because I don't follow college football.

Blue Fridays baby!!!

Football should be fun
Is it just me or does anyone else (not a Patriot fan) find it interesting that the rest of the team is rarely spoken of at all

Well, the thread is about Tom Brady actually. :D

Blue Fridays baby!!!

Football should be fun

Just a general observation

Blue Fridays baby!!!

Football should be fun

Just a general observation

Well, I always give credit to the "team" when we win. Obviously it takes more than one man to win a football game.

No team worth their salt says lets go kick some ARSE. sheesh lol

Can you picture Sherman and Lynch saying this..."Derrr, lets go kick some arse today boys". :lmao:

Can you picture Sherman and Lynch saying this..."Derrr, lets go kick some arse today boys". :lmao:

Yup, you'll be crying when the Pats kick your team's arse. ;) Who is your team anyway? Are you even a football fan? You seem to not know much about the sport, TBH. :D

Yup, you'll be crying when the Pats kick your team's arse. ;) Who is your team anyway? Are you even a football fan? You seem to not know much about the sport, TBH. :D

Im going back to where I started.
... football is fun, competion is fair and light hearted. btw, the Pats are a good team.

see ya!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back