Tom Brady not playing for the New England patriots next season

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Well, that’s it. Schools closed, no bars and restaurants, no public gatherings, and now the final sign of the end of times, Tom Brady will officially not be a New England Patriots next season. Time to prepare for the rapture.

Last edited:
So where’s he going to play? I think Indy, J’vill or Tennessee. I see no way he goes to San Diego. He wants to win his division for home field in the playoffs, and that isn’t going to happen in the AFC West with The Chiefs.

Sad to see
These things seldom work out well

I would rather see him retire

So where’s he going to play? I think Indy, J’vill or Tennessee. I see no way he goes to San Diego. He wants to win his division for home field in the playoffs, and that isn’t going to happen in the AFC West with The Chiefs.
Titans just signed tannehill for 118m. He aint going to TN.
I heard chargers and browns were looking at him.
I think the bigger question is, who can afford the whiner?

Well, that’s it. Schools closed, no bars and restaurants, no public gatherings, and now the final sign of the end of times, Tom Brady will officially not be a New England Patriots next season. Time to prepare for the rapture.

The NFL isn’t REAL football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then what is it?

Then what is it?

Soccer is real football.

Soccer is a girly sport

Any other sport where the ball hits you in the head......they laugh at you

Then what is it?

Soccer is real football.

Soccer is a girly sport

How can you call a sport football when only two players use their feet?

Then what is it?

Soccer is real football.

Soccer is a girly sport

Every player uses hid feet AND hands

How dumb is a sport that doesn’t allow you to use your hands? Hands is what separates us from the animals

One of the best things to happen in the NFL this off season. Now get rid of belecheat and they will be a good team.

Then what is it?

Soccer is real football.

Soccer is a girly sport

Every player uses hid feet AND hands

How dumb is a sport that doesn’t allow you to use your hands? Hands is what separates us from the animals

Thats why they call it FOOTball.

Then what is it?

Soccer is real football.

That’s what our women play.

Looks like the Bucs may be at the head of the line.

Then what is it?

Soccer is real football.

Soccer is a girly sport

Maybe the sport can be tinkered with. Allow the use of arms to direct the ball. Maybe there will be more injuries or drama injuries from it.

Forum List

Back