Tom Brady not playing for the New England patriots next season

Brady is the last of the Pats legacy

Hate to see him go

Well, that’s it. Schools closed, no bars and restaurants, no public gatherings, and now the final sign of the end of times, Tom Brady will officially not be a New England Patriots next season. Time to prepare for the rapture.

The NFL isn’t REAL football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then what is it?

Soccer is real football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soccer is for little girls, ask any soccer mom

Hate to see him go
You?! What about me? Sigh...
Who do you think the Pats will get as QB next year?

My guess is they like Stidham. They may bring in Fitz for a year and then hand the reigns to Stidham but this is a purely a guess since Bill and Crew rarely reveal their hand.

Do you like him that much over an experienced QB for a few seasons?
Is Stidham the QB of the future?

Hate to see him go

My guess is they like Stidham. They may bring in Fitz for a year and then hand the reigns to Stidham but this is a purely a guess since Bill and Crew rarely reveal their hand.

I have not seen enough of a sample size but I think the Pats like him (pure guess). We will see if they draft a QB in the 1st or 3rd round this year. If they do, then Stidham is not the guy but if they don't, they likely see him as their future. You will see them run the ball a lot this year!

Hate to see him go

I have not seen enough of a sample size but I think the Pats like him (pure guess). We will see if they draft a QB in the 1st or 3rd round this year. If they do, then Stidham is not the guy but if they don't, they likely see him as their future. You will see them run the ball a lot this year!
With Cincinnati drafting Joe Burrow that frees up Andy Dalton who is a Tom Brady style QB

Maybe Matt Stafford if Detroit drafts a QB

Belichek will trade up for Tua just to crush Miami's hopes

It is no secret that I am a hardcore Crimson Tide fan.

And I am a fan of Tua. He is an amazingly gifted athlete.

But if he couldn't stay healthy against college defenses, he will have a very short pro career.

Looks like the Bucs may be at the head of the line.

I cant believe he signed with the Bucs.
It's awesome! :)

It's just what the Bucs needed..... they have talent.... they just needed a good quarterback....

The weather is lovely in Tampa, cost of living is low compared to California...

The hubby is happy, who is a patriot and Brady fan since we moved up here, but since we are moving back down to the west coast of Florida in September, and Hubby was born and bread in Tampa, he's pretty Damn happy for the Bucs.

With Cincinnati drafting Joe Burrow that frees up Andy Dalton who is a Tom Brady style QB

The Pats won’t spend that kind of $$ for a mediocre QB who doesn’t understand their system IMO. But you never know.

Hate to see him go

hasn't the draft been called off? Have they rescheduled a date for the draft?

The Pats won’t spend that kind of $$ for a mediocre QB who doesn’t understand their system IMO. But you never know.
I don’t see the Pats going into rebuild mode this year where they tank while they mature a QB.

There are a lot of veteran QBs out there who will automatically fit into their system. They still have a solid Defense to carry them.

Buffalo is already celebrating

I don’t see the Pats going into rebuild mode this year where they tank while they mature a QB.

There are a lot of veteran QBs out there who will automatically fit into their system. They still have a solid Defense to carry them.

Buffalo is already celebrating

Trust me, they will not spend $$ on a mediocre QB. I could be wrong. Doesn't mean they are tanking. Brady wasn't great last year and they still went 12-4. They need to get younger but the O line will be better with Andrews back, Wynn playing a full season (hopefully) and Cajuste and Frohold back. They will pound the rock and go old school.

Brady had nobody to throw to last year...and I suspect he played at least seven games with an injured elbow. (A healthy Brady does NOT throw that pick against KC.)

Forum List

Back