Tom Arnold doubles down: There's an outtake tape with vile TRUMP words

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Not only the N word but as I had read before, calling his kid a retard and a whole lot of other stuff. Arnold says Trump and his Apprentice producer are SCARED!

Tom Arnold insists the ‘N-word’ tape exists — and Trump and his former ‘Apprentice’ producer are terrified
Screen-Shot-2018-08-16-at-12.32.58-AM.png

Tom Arnold (Photo: Screen capture)

Actor and comedian Tom Arnold said Wednesday that he knows with certainty that a tape exists of Donald Trump saying the N-word, as well as other horrible things.

In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Arnold said that he has known Trump for 30 years and that the president was always begging him to do “The Apprentice.”

“It is such a crappy show that I wouldn’t do it,” Arnold said. “Like, that is for real. That says a lot. Because I do everything.”

When it came to the infamous N-word tape, Arnold said that he has seen it and knows the people who have seen it too...

Tom Arnold insists the 'N-word' tape exists -- and Trump and his former 'Apprentice' producer are terrified

Last edited:
If there is a tape, play it -- if not, this is a just a bunch of wanna be celebrities trying to be relevant

I agree, but there is a $5mil. 'bounty' on the Apprentice's producers (and players--though I think a lower amount for them) in the form of NON-DISCLOSURE agreements.

Hell, I'd start a 'go fund me page' to make the PAYOFF for them to release it.

Last edited:
Someone who speaks like that doesn't have a tape. There might be hundreds of tapes. A single tape, that no one can find is out of Tom Arnold's drugged up mind.

Not only the N word but as I had read before, calling his kid a retard and a whole lot of other stuff. Arnold says Trump and his Apprentice producer are SCARED!

Tom Arnold insists the ‘N-word’ tape exists — and Trump and his former ‘Apprentice’ producer are terrified

Actor and comedian Tom Arnold said Wednesday that he knows with certainty that a tape exists of Donald Trump saying the N-word, as well as other horrible things.

In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Arnold said that he has known Trump for 30 years and that the president was always begging him to do “The Apprentice.”

“It is such a crappy show that I wouldn’t do it,” Arnold said. “Like, that is for real. That says a lot. Because I do everything.”

When it came to the infamous N-word tape, Arnold said that he has seen it and knows the people who have seen it too...

Tom Arnold insists the 'N-word' tape exists -- and Trump and his former 'Apprentice' producer are terrified
They can loop it with the pee pee tape.

They can loop it with the pee pee tape.

No one gives a shit about who PEES on Trumps head (though that might finally account for his hair color), however, IF HE DOES and the Russians are using it as kompromat against him, WE need to know.

I hope if it comes out it will make the LOOP like other famous people's sex tapes for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!

Last edited:
Seeing this President in a "sex tape" would be much less than anything many of us would ever want.

Seeing this President in a "sex tape" would be much less than anything many of us would ever want.

I don't want to see TRUMP naked under any circumstance BUT I'll watch it just so that he knows MILLIONS will watch it too.

Ah, another big yawn.

Nobody cares about you whimpering degenerate faggots and your fake 'outrage'.

Someone who speaks like that doesn't have a tape. There might be hundreds of tapes. A single tape, that no one can find is out of Tom Arnold's drugged up mind.

He quit drinking and drugging. It is a SINGLE tape from all of Arnolds descriptions with a number of Trump OUTTAKES and UTTERANCES edited together.

NOTE: ANY TIME A PRODUCER HAS A DISCUSSION WITH THE TALENT,even other program staff, IT MUST BE RECORDED. Mandatory! I'll let you figure out WHY! It's an interesting story. Bottom line, there is a SHITLOAD of audio tapes. How long did The Apprentice run?

What I don't know is how long they have to be held and if forever who has possession? Some enterprising type or humorous type or pissed off type, strung Trump's utterances together. I have ZERO reason to believe there wasn't/ isn't a tape.

This Coming from Tom? I wouldn't throw stones if I was him.

Tom Arnold just says shit sometimes to see if it sticks. I was listening to him get into a heated argument with Roger Stone on the Jim and Sam Show on Sirius/XM, and i cant remember exactly what it was, but he lied about having inside knowledge of Rogers whereabouts on a particular day or something, he got caught in the lie, then admitted that he just lied. This wasnt that long ago (within the past year).

Last edited:
You mean like when dOnald tRump told us he had tapes of Comey in the Whitehouse?

He quit drinking and drugging. It is a SINGLE tape from all of Arnolds descriptions with a number of Trump OUTTAKES and UTTERANCES edited together.

NOTE: ANY TIME A PRODUCER HAS A DISCUSSION WITH THE TALENT,even other program staff, IT MUST BE RECORDED. Mandatory! I'll let you figure out WHY! It's an interesting story. Bottom line, there is a SHITLOAD of audio tapes. How long did The Apprentice run?

What I don't know is how long they have to be held and if forever who has possession? Some enterprising type or humorous type or pissed off type, strung Trump's utterances together. I have ZERO reason to believe there wasn't/ isn't a tape.

I'm sorry but no.

I worked on a couple reality shows.

I don't know where you get the idea it must be recorded.

Maybe it's in the rules for the show the apprentice but the reality shows I worked on there was no such rule.

In his entire career no one heard Trump say anything derogatory about anyone. But Tom Arnold knows of one tape.

Forum List

Back