Toddler Locked Inside Apartment Police Don't Do ANYTHING to Save Him

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now that's a true father right there and I totally disagree with the mother btw. Any police officer who cares about their job more than protecting and serving, especially when it comes to defenseless babies deserves to not only be fired, but arrested themselves. Any way you look at it this is child endangerment!!! 🤬

So much for white privilege

A society that hates cops and looks for any excuse to fire them gets what it deserves

That child could have had a medical emergency or something! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!?

If the couple had been black you would have fired the cops and then charged them with a hate crime

And Superbadbrutha would have demanded a free shoe shine

The baby’s parents are far more reasonable and rational about this than you are

This has absolutely nothing to do with race!!! Most police are the good guys, but why in the world did the father have to do what the police should have done in the first place!?! 🤬

This has absolutely nothing to do with race!!! Most police are the good guys, but why in the world did the father have to do what the police should have done in the first place!?! 🤬
We all know that you and Mac1958 are perfect beings who never make mistakes

But medical science is not advanced enough to clone you for police duty

Now that's a true father right there and I totally disagree with the mother btw. Any police officer who cares about their job more than protecting and serving, especially when it comes to defenseless babies deserves to not only be fired, but arrested themselves. Any way you look at it this is child endangerment!!! 🤬

SCOTUS has ruled that cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public.

Counting on cops to protect anyone is utter foolishness.

SCOTUS has ruled that cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public.

Counting on cops to protect anyone is utter foolishness.

Isn't that in the job description though? Aren't they all obligated to protect and serve?

The consequences of treating cops like they are your enemy is making them adverse to risk

I understand that, but what about the child? He was innocent through all of this.

Most of them don't, but an awful lot of them do any more.
We have militarized even the smallest police forces in this country training cops not in community relations are incident de-escalation but rather in the same tactics the Marines use to clear houses in Baghdad

Cops treat the people they are supposed to "protect and serve" like the enemy
Thats not true in this case

They didnt break into the apartment for the couple but they didnt prevent the man from doing so

The OP is just looking for something to whine about

I understand that, but what about the child? He was innocent through all of this.
The child was not harmed in any way by forcing the father to break the window instead of asking the cops to do it for them

They didnt break into the apartment for the couple

Which you never answered my question on why for the record. How was keeping their job more important than a child's life and safety? Furthermore, why would any parent sue them for rescuing their child?

The child was not harmed in any way by forcing the father to break the window instead of asking the cops to do it for them

Yeah, but why? What was the point of them being there in the first place if they weren't going to do anything?

Yeah, but why? What was the point of them being there in the first place if they weren't going to do anything?
They were sent to the scene by a 911 call

What did you expect the cops to do that the father couldnt do?

Forum List

Back