Today's The Day!

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Today, the Democratic Party will choose its next Dear Leader.

Will it be Ellison? Perez? Maybe even Jehmu!

Place your bets. In any case, advantage Republicans.

I wonder how fox news will attack them first? Whoever it is im sure in less than a year half the country will think they are a Marxist muslim mexican transvestite black panther hell bent on taking away everyone's guns and putting old white people in FEMA run death camps

I wonder how fox news will attack them first? Whoever it is im sure in less than a year half the country will think they are a Marxist muslim mexican transvestite black panther hell bent on taking away everyone's guns and putting old white people in FEMA run death camps

They are that.

They are that.
everyone is that who isn't in the klan, right hillbilly?

The Klan is yours too.
nothing but bunch of gay black people in the KKK right?

Today, the Democratic Party will choose its next Dear Leader.

Will it be Ellison? Perez? Maybe even Jehmu!

Place your bets. In any case, advantage Republicans.
I bet on another jackass.
isnt there at least one actual donkey in the running?

They would do better if there was.
what about that elephant that kicked the bejesus out of its trainer? I want him !!!!

Howard Dean will fix everything

Howard Dean will fix everything

New Topics

Forum List

Back