Look everyone, the devil hates Trump

Now I am confused as the left claimed the devil supported Trump.
its almost like "the left" doesn't exist and is made up of millions of different people with different opinions about a number of things and the term is just something you use label everyone who disagrees with you in order to dehumanize them

its almost like "the left" doesn't exist and is made up of millions of different people with different opinions about a number of things and the term is just something you use label everyone who disagrees with you in order to dehumanize them

To the contrary, the Left is a political Sybil. Multiple personalities, each every bit as insane as the last.

The temple of human madness.

Now, now, everyone. Diversity is our strength.

The "left" invented labeling. Hillary lost an election because she labeled Trump supporters. Words like deplorable, racist, xenophobe, fascist...so yeah I say the "left" and could care less about your perceived offense.

The "left" invented labeling. Hillary lost an election because she labeled Trump supporters. Words like deplorable, racist, xenophobe, fascist...so yeah I say the "left" and could care less about your perceived offense.
she called you pussies that once and you lost your fucking minds

No...you lost an election. Now you are losing your minds.

CyTObmoVEAAxnwa.jpg

No, she lost the election. Smug assholes get what they deserve.

CyTObmoVEAAxnwa.jpg
We did. He is the revolution. The real kind, not the fake on Soros is funding.

Forum List

Back