Today's The Day

The saddest day in American history.
The saddest day was probably when "W" stole the election from Gore.

But even more sad was the day Nixon won -- the second time.

And the election of Buchanan just before the US Civil War was the very worst.

You need to read some history.

The saddest day was probably when "W" stole the election from Gore.

But even more sad was the day Nixon won -- the second time.

And the election of Buchanan just before the US Civil War was the very worst.

You need to read some history.
These subjects would be a matter of opinion. You should open your mind.

I hope all those red caps out there watching have the presence of mind to boo Obama as he makes his way down the steps of the Capitol. Remember it was 8 years ago President George Bush was booed by the asshole Obama supporters as the band played Hail to the Chief.

Did you see her shit statement on Morning Joe today? I nearly puked my pancakes!

No. What was said?
She said democrats were people of God, that all their bills helped god's creatures and everything Republicans did did not. So, of course I thought "bitch, cannot wait til you stand in front of god and explain abortion."

Pelosi: America can withstand Trump's election

Wow, what idiotic BS. Lefties are deep into psychosis.

Trump sworn in in just under three hours!

Oh boo hoo. Suck on it, snowflake.
More intelligence from the right.

I'm so enjoying all the sore loser hurt coming from alt-Lefties like you. Lots of fun! :banana:
I have not lived in the United States for 20 years. I am sitting here in Europe laughing my ass off at how stupid you are and how smart I was to get out.

Trump sworn in in just under three hours!

I'm so enjoying all the sore loser hurt coming from alt-Lefties like you. Lots of fun! :banana:
I have not lived in the United States for 20 years. I am sitting here in Europe laughing my ass off at how stupid you are and how smart I was to get out.
We are glad you got out. So if you're in nirvana why are you on here bitching about our business? None of it affects ewe!

We are glad you got out. So if you're in nirvana why are you on here bitching about our business? None of it affects ewe!
It is fun to mess with you. Poke poke.

I loved seeing Trump walk out of the White House towards the limo with Obabble leaving for the last time as President.

And one would have to have a heart of stone to see the look on hiLIARy's face without laughing.

Forum List

Back