Today’s Supreme Court abortion ruling is a real head scratcher.

Supreme Court leaves intact block on one Indiana abortion restriction, but allows fetal burial to go into effect

The Supreme Court overturned this part:

a state may prohibit abortions motivated solely by race, sex or disability.

Republicans want to force women to have retarded babies or babies that die right after birth.
The Supreme Court said no.

And they’re saying that an abortion has to be treated like a funeral or cremation.

But the justices also allowed a part of an Indiana law to go into effect that requires that fetal tissue be buried or cremated.

So what are they doing? They’re trying to be moral and be morbidly weird at the same time? I don’t get it.

Thought process from the Republicans are just a mystery to me. Remember, these are people that think putting babies in cages is a great idea. And that poor people have too much health care.

This shows how Republican judges are legislating from the bench. This was described as a compromise. Courts don't compromise. This is something legislators do not judges.

Why do you need "common sense" abortion control? What sense does a "national abortion registry" make? There is no "need to know" involved. Why would any level of government need anyone's name. The woman will take care of the decision-making, and neither you nor Big Government needs to be concerned nor involved.

derp derp derp.

Think of this post next time you post something just as stupid in a gun control thread.

Why do you need "common sense" abortion gun control? What sense does a "national abortion gun registry" make? There is no "need to know" involved. Why would any level of government need anyone's name. The woman person will take care of the decision-making, and neither you nor Big Government needs to be concerned nor involved.

:71:

12096081_1052753698091095_7371228617357493333_n.jpg
61191207_10157259163827840_4910675433684467712_n.jpg
404.jpg
my-abortion-was-fabulous-look-at-this-picture-these-are-31402108.png
Liberal-Hypocrisy.jpg

Supreme Court leaves intact block on one Indiana abortion restriction, but allows fetal burial to go into effect

Republicans want to force women to have retarded babies or babies that die right after birth.

And they’re saying that an abortion has to be treated like a funeral or cremation.

But the justices also allowed a part of an Indiana law to go into effect that requires that fetal tissue be buried or cremated.

So what are they doing? They’re trying to be moral and be morbidly weird at the same time? I don’t get it.

Thought process from the Republicans are just a mystery to me. Remember, these are people that think putting babies in cages is a great idea. And that poor people have too much health care.
Diseased illegal aliens are not people… They are an plague

upload_2019-5-29_2-39-28.jpeg
upload_2019-5-29_2-41-10.jpeg
Well those photos of babies in cages, has came from the Obama's era. He was the one who was separating immigrant's children from their family Those were activist that had sneaked into one of the detention centers. But those photos never made it to the mainstream news. Those photos only resurfaced when Pres.Trump had came into office.

But all of this Supreme court Justices battling out with one another is all a joke. Ruth is dried up and buried in some graveyard. They're playing all sorts of mind games on the public since it has been legalized. They are having conservatives watching real closely on T.V. While the Globalist making it seem as if the ones that are representing the conservatives' side are putting up a vicious fight. But actually, they are watching a dumb play. I have seen better acting on Mexican soap operas, than what ever their so-called acting.

In addition to her partial dissent in the Indiana abortion dispute, Ginsburg on Tuesday wrote separately -- again, alone -- to protest a majority decision that she asserted uses a "thin case to state a rule that will leave press members and others exercising First Amendment rights with little protection against police suppression of their speech."
Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks out with eye towards future of Roe v. Wade - CNNPolitics

Has America already had a female president? upload_2019-5-29_3-1-7.jpeg

The Washington press corps became very excited in June 1996 when it emerged that Hillary Clinton had been having imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt. Reporters portrayed these motivational chats as supernatural seances. Even her husband, Bill Clinton, joked recently that his wife used to "commune" with this previous Democratic first lady who'd died in 1962.
Has America already had a female president?

Last edited:

View attachment 262931View attachment 262932
Well those photos of babies in cages, has came from the Obama's era. He was the one who was separating immigrant's children from their family Those were activist that had sneaked into one of the detention centers. But those photos never made it to the mainstream news. Those photos only resurfaced when Pres.Trump had came into office.

But all of this Supreme court Justices battling out with one another is all a joke. Ruth is dried up and buried in some graveyard. They're playing all sorts of mind games on the public since it has been legalized. They are having conservatives watching real closely on T.V. While the Globalist making it seem as if the ones that are representing the conservatives' side are putting up a vicious fight. But actually, they are watching a dumb play. I have seen better acting on Mexican soap operas, than what ever their so-called acting.

In addition to her partial dissent in the Indiana abortion dispute, Ginsburg on Tuesday wrote separately -- again, alone -- to protest a majority decision that she asserted uses a "thin case to state a rule that will leave press members and others exercising First Amendment rights with little protection against police suppression of their speech."
Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks out with eye towards future of Roe v. Wade - CNNPolitics

Has America already had a female president? View attachment 262934

The Washington press corps became very excited in June 1996 when it emerged that Hillary Clinton had been having imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt. Reporters portrayed these motivational chats as supernatural seances. Even her husband, Bill Clinton, joked recently that his wife used to "commune" with this previous Democratic first lady who'd died in 1962.
Has America already had a female president?

th
upload_2019-5-29_3-29-21.jpeg

Billionaires George Soros and Bill Gates – both supporters of immigration reform – are investors in a controversial private prison firm that houses detained illegal aliens.

Soros and Gates are shareholders in GEO Group Inc., which operates prisons under contract with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE.

GEO has been represented by the lobby firm headed by Tony Podesta, the brother of White House counselor and Center for American Progress founder John Podesta.

GEO, the world’s largest operator of private prisons and detention centers, was known as the Wackenhut Corrections Corporation. It has faced a string of negative publicity following numerous deadly events in its prisons and accusations of inmate abuse and poor conditions.

Read more at Illegal alien champions Gates, Soros profit by jailing them - WND - WND

The Obama administration doubled down on one of its worst immigration legacies: the return and expansion of family detention. Responding to a court order holding that its family detention camps violated the 1997 Flores settlement agreement, the Obama administration Friday again defended family detention as necessary to send a message to Central American families that they are not welcome here—even though it concedes that most of them are fleeing persecution.
President Obama Wants to Continue Imprisoning Immigrant Families

So dean wants to exterminate mentally retarded babies.

You are a disgusting piece of sh*t.

Why do you need "common sense" abortion control? What sense does a "national abortion registry" make? There is no "need to know" involved. Why would any level of government need anyone's name. The woman will take care of the decision-making, and neither you nor Big Government needs to be concerned nor involved.

derp derp derp.

Think of this post next time you post something just as stupid in a gun control thread.

Why do you need "common sense" abortion gun control? What sense does a "national abortion gun registry" make? There is no "need to know" involved. Why would any level of government need anyone's name. The woman person will take care of the decision-making, and neither you nor Big Government needs to be concerned nor involved.

404.jpg
Liberal-Hypocrisy.jpg

If you are so dumb that you can't tell the difference between an acorn and a tree, I can't help you. Guns are designed for one thing, to kill people. Abortion is not about killing people. It is only about potential that is not actualized. Duh.

We've got a problem with a bunch of assholes in white gangs, aka "militias," standing around street corners brandishing automatic weapons, so there is a need for a procedure to trace them, if and when they get out of hand, and menace or harm someone. Look at all of the imbeciles who say things like "I'm locked and loaded" on USMB alone. They are a threat to public safety.

There is no need for the government to track anyone who has an abortion.

You do understand that the "my abortion was fabulous" sign was a jab at the over-emoting crazies who try to generate guilt that isn't there in the first place; who either take the "oh you poor dear, how tragic, you must feel so bad" route or scream bad names at the woman, hopefully without violence.

Wow, you live in a strange little world.

derp derp derp.

404.jpg
Liberal-Hypocrisy.jpg

If you are so dumb that you can't tell the difference between an acorn and a tree, I can't help you. Guns are designed for one thing, to kill people. Abortion is not about killing people. It is only about potential that is not actualized. Duh.

We've got a problem with a bunch of assholes in white gangs, aka "militias," standing around street corners brandishing automatic weapons, so there is a need for a procedure to trace them, if and when they get out of hand, and menace or harm someone. Look at all of the imbeciles who say things like "I'm locked and loaded" on USMB alone. They are a threat to public safety.

You do understand that the "my abortion was fabulous" sign was a jab at the over-emoting crazies who try to generate guilt that isn't there in the first place; who either take the "oh you poor dear, how tragic, you must feel so bad" route or scream bad names at the woman, hopefully without violence.

Thank you.

I apologize for getting nasty, we needn't do that.

The problem here, is the refusal of both sides to empathize with the other, and for the nation to insist upon a one size fits all approach.

I completely understand your POV.

You are an atheist, or a secular humanist. For you, everything is relative, life only has as much meaning as you give it. The meaning YOU give to life, is mostly measure by material well being, thus, that status of how many, how old, and how well off, (materially) a child is. That determining factor to measure quality of life.

Thus, the decision on this fundamental civil right, should, in your view, not be left up to the democratic process. You are more than content to turn to authoritarian means to get your way. It shows.

OTH, many do not view the world as you do. The see all human life as sacred. When you call them, "dumb," and only want to strip away their rights to control their own culture and laws in their own states, imputing your opinion, as many liberals do, as the national media is wont, it is infuriating to many.

You perception of "a problem with a bunch of assholes in white gangs, aka "militias," standing around street corners brandishing automatic weapons," naturally, is probably brought to you by TEE VEE, and could not be farther from the truth. It is laughable, and seems to be the makings of some horror movie for liberals.

As if "white gangs," wouldn't have better things to do. Street corners? :71:

Are you fo' real?

The point is, these decisions need to be made by voters, not judges.

derp derp derp.

404.jpg
Liberal-Hypocrisy.jpg

Thank you.

I apologize for getting nasty, we needn't do that.

The problem here, is the refusal of both sides to empathize with the other, and for the nation to insist upon a one size fits all approach.

I completely understand your POV.

You are an atheist, or a secular humanist. For you, everything is relative, life only has as much meaning as you give it. The meaning YOU give to life, is mostly measure by material well being, thus, that status of how many, how old, and how well off, (materially) a child is. That determining factor to measure quality of life.

Thus, the decision on this fundamental civil right, should, in your view, not be left up to the democratic process. You are more than content to turn to authoritarian means to get your way. It shows.

OTH, many do not view the world as you do. The see all human life as sacred. When you call them, "dumb," and only want to strip away their rights to control their own culture and laws in their own states, imputing your opinion, as many liberals do, as the national media is wont, it is infuriating to many.

You perception of "a problem with a bunch of assholes in white gangs, aka "militias," standing around street corners brandishing automatic weapons," naturally, is probably brought to you by TEE VEE, and could not be farther from the truth. It is laughable, and seems to be the makings of some horror movie for liberals.

As if "white gangs," wouldn't have better things to do. Street corners? :71:

Are you fo' real?

The point is, these decisions need to be made by voters, not judges.
Fundamental civil rights are not granted by voters. You do not understand the U.S. Constitution and our system of government. No one demographic group of people has the right to control the culture and laws of any state. I know of no state that has a homogenous population.

These white gangs were standing around on street corners brandishing weapons and dressed in costumes that resembled law enforcement or military, and they give themselves "military" ranks.

What is interesting to me is that you and I have never met and you don't know a thing about me, my beliefs or whatever else. You have a fantasy about me. It's absolutely none of your business what I think or believe. Moreover, this "atheist" and "secular humanist" stuff is part of your cult thing. These phrases have no meaning outside of your cult.

You complain about me being "authoritarian," but it is you who are. I don't give a flying rat's ass what you do in your cult, so long as you do not take part in any "religious" grooming of young girls so that you can get them into bed before they have had a chance to grow into adults, get an education, see the world, and decide what they want to do in life. But leave everyone else alone. We don't want your authoritarian BS and to be ruled by your crazy cults, and you folks are incompetent to lead, anyway.

My estimation of you is that you are a southern baptist, or pentacostal, or some other fundie cult, to be honest.

And yes, the white gangs have been out on the streets with automatic weaponry, I believe it was in cities in Texas, and even down at the southern border masquerading as U.S. law enforcement when they have no authority whatsoever. I don't want to walk down my main street and find this garbage. Why are they posing in public to threaten people? This kind of shit reminds me of those guys who buy fake badges and cherry lights on the internet and use them to pull women over.

Why does it take a 2x4 to remind you folks that you are only entitled to what the rest of us are entitled to and we Americans are under no obligation to obey your dictats in any way?

As you know, guns are designed for many things. Sport, hunting, self-defense, and if need be, defense against our country. Why do you suppose that we have a far lower rate of violent crime than Western Europan countries and Australia?

If abortion isn't about killing people, why is there a dead body when the murder is complete?

Please show us all the video of "white militias" standing around street corners brandishing automatic weapons.

Someone types "locked and loaded" and how many riots have those white gangs started?

Pigs in a blanket

What do we want, dead cops

New Black Panthers

Maxine Waters

You don't get that we Respectfully burry dead humans?

You’re talking about the fetus. We know exactly how much respect Republicans have for human beings.

View attachment 262819
Too Republicans, that’s a baby. And too Republicans, a real baby is target practice for school shooters. Seems their magazines aren’t big enough. They need to be able to carry more bullets for their guns.
Republicans know where to fight and their values tell us what they fight for.

You don't get that we Respectfully burry dead humans?

You’re talking about the fetus. We know exactly how much respect Republicans have for human beings.

View attachment 262819
Too Republicans, that’s a baby. And too Republicans, a real baby is target practice for school shooters. Seems their magazines aren’t big enough. They need to be able to carry more bullets for their guns.
Republicans know where to fight and their values tell us what they fight for.

Stupid people think that.

Forum List

Back