More than 5million left without power across OH after multiple tornadoes ripped roofs from homes....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UPDATE: More than 5 Million left without power across OH after multiple tornadoes ripped roofs from homes, with 51 twisters touching down across 8 states overnight
(DM) – More than five million people have been left without power in Ohio alone after 51 tornadoes were reported across eight states overnight. Residents of Idaho, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio, are still not in the clear as severe weather is forecast to continue through Tuesday and into Wednesday. A rapid-fire line of apparent tornadoes tore across Indiana and Ohio and was packed so closely together that one crossed the path carved by another. The storms strew debris so
----------------------------------------------------

Well this will cost a lot and the balls of the ignorant losers will beg Trump for help as they all tell him how much they hate him, I'd say fk you go beg Obama bitch!

No problem. Trump will be there to pass out paper towels and claim they were the BEST tornadoes as soon as he gets back from China.

no power , no big deal i reckon . Many days we didn't have power because of a blizzard that could last a few days or longer . Fire up the wood stove for heat and cooking and also cook in the fireplace . Snow and real cold temps are pretty much gone in most of the mentioned states . Time to get out the extra blankets i guess .

Forum List

Back