Today's Heartburn picture for Republicans.

The GOP as it once was when they were still honorable doesn't exist any more. The present batch doesn't see the things you listed as worthwhile, and don't want to be associated with any of that.

I used to think that GOP legislators were the embarrassment of their constituents... This board has changed my view. I think the GOP legislators are far more embarrassed by the people who vote for them than the other way around.

I don't think that any D.C. legislator (regardless of political affiliation) gives two hoots what voters think.

Its likely why the GOP has such a hard time winning moderates and independents....its inherently craven view of Americans.
I guess there must be a ton of hard core right wing extremists in AMerica. Oh yea, those are called "Americans." Here's an image to make Democrats crap their pants.
400x277xelection_map_country_gif_pagespeed_ic_omae1ksip8.gif

Yet another Conservative fool who mistakes geography for population density. What an idiot.

See that one county in California, the second blue one from the bottom? That is Los Angeles County. More people live in that county than all of:

1.) Montana
2.) Idaho
3.) Wyoming
4.) North Dakota
5.) South Dakota
6.) Nebraska
7.) Kansas
8.)Alaska

combined.

Current population of Los Angeles County, CA: 9.9 million
Total combined population of the 8 states listed above: 9.7 million

One single county. 8 conservative states.

Any more questions, dumbfuck?
Yes I have a question: WHy are you so fucking obnoxious and stupid at the same time Is it the cognitive dissonance of trying to pretend to be Jewish and heterosexual? Is it because of massive feelings of inferiority because you were beat up a lot as a kid? What is it?
As for the graphic: Look at the states where the GOP runs both the governorship and legislature. at the state level the country is GOP. THe Dems are occupying increasingly dense urban areas that are nontheless losing population.

You said: Lots of you are too embarrassed to admit it, so you call yourselves independents, or conservatives

I would have thought being a conservative would be more embarrassing then being a Republican. The GOP actually has a fine history when they were filled with liberals. They built the inter state highway system, started NASA and other pretty incredible things. But since they've been taken over by Conservatives, they have been a disaster to Red States, they gave us Iraq, the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts, and disaster after fiasco.

The GOP as it once was when they were still honorable doesn't exist any more. The present batch doesn't see the things you listed as worthwhile, and don't want to be associated with any of that.

I used to think that GOP legislators were the embarrassment of their constituents... This board has changed my view. I think the GOP legislators are far more embarrassed by the people who vote for them than the other way around.

I don't think that any D.C. legislator (regardless of political affiliation) gives two hoots what voters think.

Its likely why the GOP has such a hard time winning moderates and independents....its inherently craven view of Americans.

I'm way too conservative for the RINO Party but I usually vote GOP because it's the lesser of two evils.

Got it.....You vote GOP, but you claim not to be a republican. That was my point.

I guess there must be a ton of hard core right wing extremists in AMerica. Oh yea, those are called "Americans." Here's an image to make Democrats crap their pants.

Yet another Conservative fool who mistakes geography for population density. What an idiot.

See that one county in California, the second blue one from the bottom? That is Los Angeles County. More people live in that county than all of:

1.) Montana
2.) Idaho
3.) Wyoming
4.) North Dakota
5.) South Dakota
6.) Nebraska
7.) Kansas
8.)Alaska

combined.

But.....But.......But it's all the same color. You don't want to go confusing people with facts do you?

I'm way too conservative for the RINO Party but I usually vote GOP because it's the lesser of two evils.

Got it.....You vote GOP, but you claim not to be a republican. That was my point.

I vote GOP when there's no Independent, Libertarian, or Tea Party alternative. I only vote GOP to keep a Demwit out. Trust me ... I'm NOT GOP (not the modern version).

I vote GOP when there's no Independent, Libertarian, or Tea Party alternative. I only vote GOP to keep a Demwit out. Trust me ... I'm NOT GOP (not the modern version).

Right.......You're a republican who is too embarrassed to admit it and claims to be any one or the other terms that republicans use.to hide their embarrassment.

View attachment 35455

Now, fair and full disclosure. Those who know me know that I have harshly criticized Gallup for it's shitty methodology and terrible numbers in both 2010 and 2012. This number if probably also off. Obama is likely over the 50 mark, but some quacks at Gallup will do anything they can to keep him under 50. I'm cool with that. Obama is far above Bush's end numbers in 2008.

Gallup's polling was so atrocious in 2010 and 2012 (I made a thread about this in the elections section) that I will not be averaging in their results in my polling aggregates for 2016.

Still, this screenshot is fun to watch. And I thought our Republican friends might enjoy a little heartburn before the New Year. Yer welcome, Righties!!

:D

Then why did he get his ass kicked in such a convincing manner last November?

This only proves what Mitt Romney said about the 47%. You can't change their minds with words. They have to feel it in their pocket-books. There will always be just less than half of America walking around with their heads up their asses only concerned with what happens around them. Every time Obama fucks up he loses support from 10% but gets part of it back as long as he isn't in the news doing his usual series of highly questionable if not dangerous screw ups. He's on vacation ... and this is the best he's going to poll. One fuck up and he's right back flirting with 40% again.

6 Charts That Show How Quickly Stories Fade From the Media
The last time Obama ran for president, he won. Still suffering the butt hurt?

2e35ooj.jpg

Hasn't done too much harm since he left for Hawaii...perhaps if he stayed his rating could go up to 70%!!!!
What ever he's done, it's been more than the worst congress in history. Funny, the GOP congress is the worst in history and they followed the GOP president Bush. The worst in history. I sense a pattern here.

I know this is completely whacked-out crazy, but it seems to me that any American would want any President's approval ratings to be as freaking close to 100% as possible.

If I don't like a President but his/her approvals are at 80%, maybe I'm wrong about some stuff.

So, up is good any time.

Too high of an approval rating is bad. Politics is a dirty game, and when a President holds a high approval rating it opens the door to oppression of thought. Conflict of opinions is a very valuable tool, as it provides better opportunities to formulate superior solutions. Bush had very high approval ratings after 9-11, and that turned out to be pretty bad for the country. It gave him the leverage necessary to suppress opposition which would likely have been otherwise valuable to prevent us from an idiotic invasion of Iraq. Imagine if Obama had an 80% approval rating. We'd see a return of 90% tax brackets, we'd be giving out citizenship at the border like candy, gun rights would be so restricted that it wouldn't be legal to own both a weapon and ammunition at the same time, and who knows what else.

I know this is completely whacked-out crazy, but it seems to me that any American would want any President's approval ratings to be as freaking close to 100% as possible.

If I don't like a President but his/her approvals are at 80%, maybe I'm wrong about some stuff.

So, up is good any time.

Too high of an approval rating is bad. Politics is a dirty game, and when a President holds a high approval rating it opens the door to oppression of thought. Conflict of opinions is a very valuable tool, as it provides better opportunities to formulate superior solutions. Bush had very high approval ratings after 9-11, and that turned out to be pretty bad for the country. It gave him the leverage necessary to suppress opposition which would likely have been otherwise valuable to prevent us from an idiotic invasion of Iraq. Imagine if Obama had an 80% approval rating. We'd see a return of 90% tax brackets, we'd be giving out citizenship at the border like candy, gun rights would be so restricted that it wouldn't be legal to own both a weapon and ammunition at the same time, and who knows what else.

SwimExpert - that was an excellent posting in many ways. Bravo.

I thought that a little history would be helpful for our Republican/Conservative/Libertarian friends out there who think that 48% is so terrible.

Pres. George W. Bush (43), approval in Kentucky, November 2007:

SurveyUSA Blog Archive Kentucky Bush Job Approval is 35 Down 6 Points From Last Month

Approve: 35
Disapprove: 62
margin: -27

The article says that this approve rating dropped 6 points from one month before (October 2007), which means that Bush sat at 41% in KENTUCKY in October and then at 35% in November, the 7th year of his 2 term presidency. That is a precipitous drop.

Remember, Kentucky was a core-Bush state, which he easily won both in 2000 and in 2004. And in KENTUCKY, he was down to 35%, in a state that was firmly in his column. That's important to remember.

SUSA is one of the best pollsters out there and probably the most neutral of them all. It has no dog in any race. SUSA absolutely nailed the Ohio margins for Obama in both 2008 and 2012, to a tee. The SUSA 50 polling in 2008 was the very first to show that Obama had real chances of winning Indiana (which he did) and North Carolina (which he did) and Virginia (which he did), long before other pollster were even considering polling those erstwhile GOP bastion states at the presidential level.

So, the more that Righties wail and bellyache, the more I simply provide cold, hard facts.

Only 1/3 of Kentuckians approved of Bush in 2007. Pretty pathetic, what?

Now, compare that to 48%.

1.) Montana
2.) Idaho
3.) Wyoming
4.) North Dakota
5.) South Dakota
6.) Nebraska
7.) Kansas
8.)Alaska

combined.

Yes I have a question: WHy are you so fucking obnoxious and stupid at the same time Is it the cognitive dissonance of trying to pretend to be Jewish and heterosexual? Is it because of massive feelings of inferiority because you were beat up a lot as a kid? What is it?
As for the graphic: Look at the states where the GOP runs both the governorship and legislature. at the state level the country is GOP. THe Dems are occupying increasingly dense urban areas that are nontheless losing population.

The fact that you would even ask such questions as a fake Rabbi tells me what an unbelievable shaygetz you are. You know nothing of me, and yet, you go on this gay trip with anyone with whom you don't agree.

So, the better question is: who fucked you last night?

1.) Montana
2.) Idaho
3.) Wyoming
4.) North Dakota
5.) South Dakota
6.) Nebraska
7.) Kansas
8.)Alaska

combined.

The fact that you would even ask such questions as a fake Rabbi tells me what an unbelievable shaygetz you are. You know nothing of me, and yet, you go on this gay trip with anyone with whom you don't agree.

So, the better question is: who fucked you last night?
You got nothing, Herr Poseur.

Time to revive "unskewedpolls.com" I see.

Yes, where is that studmuffin when Cons need him!!!

And Dick Morris, we need him, too!!!
The only thing you need is a strong dose of shut the fuck up.

Oh, please, try to make me, you total loser fuckbag. Make my day.

You cannot even focus on one topic without going ballistic. You are yet another totally instable Rightie. I hope you never have a gun in your hand.

Here's the OP again, for your weak-assed brain, fucknut:

Today's Heartburn picture for Republicans.

Since you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself, I shall explain. But I promise to keep the words small and simple so that you don't get lost.

Gallup, a BAD pollster, who was way off to the Right for 2 election cycles in a row, suddenly has the President at 48/48, margin: 0.

The Right, including whackadoodles like yourself, fake Rabbi, are moaning about this.

Enjoy your heartburn.

Forum List

Back