Today's Heartburn picture for Republicans.

Warning to athiests!!
The end of days has come!!
Elect a man of God the Holy Father or be destroyed by the Islamic antichrists!!

I don't think that any D.C. legislator (regardless of political affiliation) gives two hoots what voters think.

Its likely why the GOP has such a hard time winning moderates and independents....its inherently craven view of Americans.

I'm way too conservative for the RINO Party but I usually vote GOP because it's the lesser of two evils.

Got it.....You vote GOP, but you claim not to be a republican. That was my point.

I vote GOP when there's no Independent, Libertarian, or Tea Party alternative. I only vote GOP to keep a Demwit out. Trust me ... I'm NOT GOP (not the modern version).

Right.......You're a republican who is too embarrassed to admit it and claims to be any one or the other terms that republicans use.to hide their embarrassment.

Let's try one more time to get through your unusually thick skull (an indication of your Libtarditis): I was "too embarrassed" to remain in the GOP so I left. I literally cancelled my membership. I no longer receive their questionnaires or their literature. That doesn't mean that I don't agree with SOME of their conservative notions if and when they happen to surface.

Following is one of the BIG reasons I left the Party (his name is John McCain who is one of many RINOs who now run the show):

John McCain Working To Purge Tea Party - Colmes Quarters

John McCain literally HATES true conservatism so he's attempting to purge conservative ideals from the once "Grand" Old Party.

Now do you get it?

Haha! Look at Monday's poll numbers-
RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls
Reuters has him at 37%

Rasmussen has him at 49%.

SCANDAL!!!
Rasmussen leans right! Correct, Herr Schnitzer

Mathematically proven, many times over. In fact, I proved it right here in USMB.

Enjoy your heartburn.
Wrong

Dayum rabbit. You've been getting your ass kicked so bad that even I am feeling a little bad for you. Well. Not really, you deserved it. But still.....

It is New Years.. please try harder to put forth a coherent argument. I hate seeing rabbits get abused,

John McCain literally HATES true conservatism so he's attempting to purge conservative ideals from the once "Grand" Old Party.

Now that's funny. I registered Republican just so I could vote in the primaries for McCain when he ran against Bush. I liked McCain then and somehow KNEW that Bush would be a complete fucking disaster.

How right I was. But I don't care for what McCain has turned himself into and their hasn't been a potential Republican candidate that I would support since Jon Huntsman.

And unfortunately I don't see any on the horizon to support. I won't vote for another Clinton and I won't vote for another Bush. Looks to me that for the very first time I will not vote for a President. Unless I write in my name.

Haha! Look at Monday's poll numbers-
RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls
Reuters has him at 37%

Rasmussen has him at 49%.

SCANDAL!!!
Rasmussen leans right! Correct, Herr Schnitzer

Mathematically proven, many times over. In fact, I proved it right here in USMB.

Enjoy your heartburn.
Obviously somebody is wrong ... and I have to lean toward the poll that is closer to our most recent election results. Anything else is just fakery intended to make a failed administration appear relevant when they are the lamest Duck administration we've had in recent memory. An administration that is so hated that most of us simply want to move on from their destructive influence on our lives.

Headline......more than half of all voters think Obama is doing a bad job.

Bush's approval rating ended in 2008 at 28%, so your headline then would have been:

Headline....almost 75% of all voters think Bush is doing a bad job.

Right?

Bush Job Approval at 28%, Lowest of His Administration
Bush Job Approval at 28 Lowest of His Administration
Simply an example of what bad press coverage can do to a president. Obama's numbers reflect what a fawning press can do for a complete nincompoop of a POTUS.

Its likely why the GOP has such a hard time winning moderates and independents....its inherently craven view of Americans.

I'm way too conservative for the RINO Party but I usually vote GOP because it's the lesser of two evils.

Got it.....You vote GOP, but you claim not to be a republican. That was my point.

I vote GOP when there's no Independent, Libertarian, or Tea Party alternative. I only vote GOP to keep a Demwit out. Trust me ... I'm NOT GOP (not the modern version).

Right.......You're a republican who is too embarrassed to admit it and claims to be any one or the other terms that republicans use.to hide their embarrassment.

Let's try one more time to get through your unusually thick skull (an indication of your Libtarditis): I was "too embarrassed" to remain in the GOP so I left. I literally cancelled my membership. I no longer receive their questionnaires or their literature. That doesn't mean that I don't agree with SOME of their conservative notions if and when they happen to surface.

Following is one of the BIG reasons I left the Party (his name is John McCain who is one of many RINOs who now run the show):

John McCain Working To Purge Tea Party - Colmes Quarters

Now do you get it?

OK. Just one more question. In the last election, did the person you voted for have a R or a D beside their name?

Bush's approval rating ended in 2008 at 28%, so your headline then would have been:

Right?

Simply an example of what bad press coverage can do to a president. Obama's numbers reflect what a fawning press can do for a complete nincompoop of a POTUS.

332-206....u r a loser

Right?

So your point is that Obama is marginally better than Bush?
Headline: Obama Second Worst President in 21st Century.

Forum List

Back