Today we hear about his possible motives but the anti gun and entertainment moves on

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Its being reported that he lost it because of a couple of factors.

1. He found out his mom wanted to have him commited.

2. He thought his mom loved the school and students more than him.

3. He wasn't being medicated for his mental instability.

These reports were being aired on the radio today as well as Fox tonight. Yet the lefts march for gun control and bans continues and the rights march against movies and video games continues.

I told you these asses in DC didn't care about the real causes of this tragedy but only their appearance to be responding to this mess, even if that response is targeted at the wrong things.

• Banned
Then I heard Clair Mchassel threaten the NRA today. WTF??? The NRA has been completely silent until today and the statement they released was completely benign

Then I heard Clair Mchassel threaten the NRA today. WTF??? The NRA has been completely silent until today and the statement they released was completely benign

The NRA is so hypocritical! They say they have respect for the victims, but right on the homepage is a donate button to fund propaganda that might as well be a kick in the face of the dead!

The NRA is so hypocritical! They say they have respect for the victims, but right on the homepage is a donate button to fund propaganda that might as well be a kick in the face of the dead!

Thier homepage has ALWAYS had a donate button........

• Banned

And I hear some dems are using this actual tragedy for fundraising. Spare me the bogus outrage

Its being reported that he lost it because of a couple of factors.

1. He found out his mom wanted to have him commited.

2. He thought his mom loved the school and students more than him.

3. He wasn't being medicated for his mental instability.

These reports were being aired on the radio today as well as Fox tonight. Yet the lefts march for gun control and bans continues and the rights march against movies and video games continues.

I told you these asses in DC didn't care about the real causes of this tragedy but only their appearance to be responding to this mess, even if that response is targeted at the wrong things.
Obama's fake ass tears was a dead give away!

Forum List

Back