Today, the Renaissance Begins!

Uh-huh, Nancy admits a mistake to herself when she thought nobody else could hear it.... What an ICON of Statesmanship she is. :rolleyes:

Her and Donny make a perfect pair, same brain, same lack of ethics, humility and respect for other people.

Once again an assassination of The Speaker lacking an iota of evidence. Madam Pelosi was the leader when the Patient Protection, Affordable Care Act was passed showing her care and respect for all.; Trump promised (he said, "believe me" so active listeners knew he was lying) that he would repeal and replace "Obamacare".

How did that work out?

Care and respect for all? Are you joking?
How is making me pay for soneone else respectful to me? To use me like that?
Get real and learn english

What's wrong with my English?

Callous conservatism + Greed x bigotry does nothing for me to respect you.

I was raised Catholic and carry the ethos I learned there for a lifetime. When The Church fails to act within these principles and values I will speak out, and have.

How many on the Right, the fellow travelers of Trump, have the courage and moral compass to do so?

TNH has been struck dumb, and cannot respond to my question, nor understand it seems basic English.

LOL, You're the one replying to your own posts and you accuse TN of being "struck dumb"?

Your bias seems to conflict with reality. If you wondered why, a curious person would look above, and see my response was not to myself, but to TNH who responded to my question and entire post as "funny".

He seems to lack the ability to respond, something most of us learned in English Classes in High School, to wit: Writing Expository Essays.

Uh-huh, Nancy admits a mistake to herself when she thought nobody else could hear it.... What an ICON of Statesmanship she is. :rolleyes:

Her and Donny make a perfect pair, same brain, same lack of ethics, humility and respect for other people.

Once again an assassination of The Speaker lacking an iota of evidence. Madam Pelosi was the leader when the Patient Protection, Affordable Care Act was passed showing her care and respect for all.; Trump promised (he said, "believe me" so active listeners knew he was lying) that he would repeal and replace "Obamacare".

How did that work out?

I was raised Catholic and carry the ethos I learned there for a lifetime. When The Church fails to act within these principles and values I will speak out, and have.

How many on the Right, the fellow travelers of Trump, have the courage and moral compass to do so?

TNH has been struck dumb, and cannot respond to my question, nor understand it seems basic English.
You need to learn english, dumbfuck. Forcing me to take care of other people isnt respectfull to ALL

You're forgetting the rules of modern partisan skullduggery …

• When Republicans forcibly confiscate the fruits of your labor to spend it on shit you don't want or need, it's because they're serving their evil, greedy corporate masters
  • When Democrats do the same exact thing, they're doing it for your own good because they love you.

"Yeah, what about rule number 1 Steve!" -- Number Four, Multiplicity

/----/ And the comedy show begins:
Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror
Then she announced to herself, “I think I skipped a couple pages. I’m not sure,” on a hot mic.
View attachment 238381

IT MUST SHOCK A TRUMP SUPPORTER THAT ANY LEADER WOULD EVER ADMIT A MISTAKE. THE DONALD NEVER HAS MADE A MISTAKE, JUST ASK HIM.

How did that work out?

People on the right speak out against trump every time he does something wrong. Have you been living in A cave for the past four years?

The Renaissance was a fervent period of European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages. Generally described as taking place from the 14th century to the 17th century, the Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature and art.

Trumpism, aka, despotism, will end today and the world will see American ethos have been restored by We The People!

All Americans will celebrate the restoration of the Separation of Power which is the backbone left to us by our founding fathers. Only Putin and his fellow travelers will be despondent to see democracy alive and well in the still divided United States of America.

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Renaissance was a fervent period of European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages. Generally described as taking place from the 14th century to the 17th century, the Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature and art.

Trumpism, aka, despotism, will end today and the world will see American ethos have been restored by We The People!

All Americans will celebrate the restoration of the Separation of Power which is the backbone left to us by our founding fathers. Only Putin and his fellow travelers will be despondent to see democracy alive and well in the still divided United States of America.

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaand you want to do away with the Electoral College right from the gate

How did that work out?

LOL, You're the one replying to your own posts and you accuse TN of being "struck dumb"?

Your bias seems to conflict with reality.

Naw, It's nothing of the sort...

What actually happened was; my desire to make fun of you overcame my instinct to just ignore your pointless, partisan pontification. :cool:

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle

So, you are FOR the wall then?

FIRST JOB of the federal government: to defend the sovereignty of our nation.

The FIRST JOB of the Federal Government is to,

"form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity",

Something all citizens from the 8th grade on should have learned and understood. Why didn't you?

Why don't you know that the first paragraph of the Constitution begins WE THE PEOPLE, and does not pertain to the responsibilities of just the federal government but to the whole of the government? The role of the federal government is to assume all duties NOT RESERVED BY THE STATES.

provide for the common defense

No state reserves this.

The CONGRESS (federal) provides for the common defense and welfare of the United States, (Section 8, Article 1), including the repelling of invasions.

What part of that don't you get? The only, most COMMON thing to us all to defend is THE BORDER. Ever heard of the FUCKING NATIONAL GUARD? No state is responsible for protecting the whole border of this country, THE FED IS, TWIT. It is their first responsibility.

Last edited:
Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle

So, you are FOR the wall then?

FIRST JOB of the federal government: to defend the sovereignty of our nation.

The FIRST JOB of the Federal Government is to,

"form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity",

Something all citizens from the 8th grade on should have learned and understood. Why didn't you?

So when will you actually support those goals?

How did that work out?

Your bias seems to conflict with reality. If you wondered why, a curious person would look above, and see my response was not to myself, but to TNH who responded to my question and entire post as "funny".

He seems to lack the ability to respond, something most of us learned in English Classes in High School, to wit: Writing Expository Essays.

1) you were clearly responding to your own post. It’s still in the history anyone can see it.

2) TNH clearly responded and reiterated why you don’t understand English. Unsurprisingly you didn’t understand him

A despot? Really?
Wanna-be despot is more accurate.

TNH is a damn liar, everyone who has read the OP understood my comment,

"Trumpism, aka, despotism, will end today and the world will see American ethos have been restored by We The People!"

was based on trump;s behavior, not that he was successful in achieving the power of a despot, since the people tossed a monkey wrench onto his efforts to be one.

gplus6000765172974071178.jpg

Forum List

Back