TODAY IS THE 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING

Just couldn't help yourself in making it political.

McVeigh made it political. He stated, first and foremost, that the bombing was revenge for Waco and other actions by the federal government.

I don't see McVeigh posting on this board. Waco and Ruby Ridge were not necessarily political. One was under Clinton and the other under Bush.

Ok, so the RWnuts and their propaganda machine never made Waco and Ruby Ridge an issue?

Goddam, you can still find that here on this board NOW.

It should have been made an issue.

And now you will tell me the left wing isn't using it, just as you accuse the RW?

McVeigh made it political. He stated, first and foremost, that the bombing was revenge for Waco and other actions by the federal government.

I don't see McVeigh posting on this board. Waco and Ruby Ridge were not necessarily political. One was under Clinton and the other under Bush.

You are an idiot.

You have displayed your lack of sensitivity to those who died at OK city.

You now display your lack of character and lack of ability to discuss.

I knew two people (children) that lost their lives that day, you miserable little twit.

you just don't quit

Ok, so the RWnuts and their propaganda machine never made Waco and Ruby Ridge an issue?

Goddam, you can still find that here on this board NOW.

OK, you got us. Obviously anyone who opposes the government should be blown away. Their wife, kids, whatever. We just saw a chance to make political hay out of it.

Retard

You are an idiot.

I knew two people (children) that lost their lives that day, you miserable little twit.

you just don't quit

I was on the phone with a guy who was 15 miles from the center of OKC at the moment when the bombs detonated. He stopped speaking, excused himself and then said, "My god, sorry for the interruption but I think I've just heard the loudest sonic boom we've ever had in this area".

He called me back later to tell me what it was he had actually heard and he was devastated, as was everyone.

You are an idiot.

you just don't quit

I was on the phone with a guy who was 15 miles from the center of OKC at the moment when the bombs detonated. He stopped speaking, excused himself and then said, "My god, sorry for the interruption but I think I've just heard the loudest sonic boom we've ever had in this area".

He called me back later to tell me what it was he had actually heard and he was devastated, as was everyone.

I thought it was thunder, then I got up and looked out the window, there was not a cloud in the sky.

You are an idiot.

you just don't quit

Swish. The point is selfie girl is using it for cheap political points against the right who mostly thought Timmy should get the death penalty and guns which weren't involved in the attack, then when she gets challenged she starts crying about the children she knew and we're a bunch of meanies. Then she didn't care about the children who died in Waco or Vicki Weaver, suddenly that wasn't actually a standard

You are an idiot.

you just don't quit

I thought it was thunder, then I got up and looked out the window, there was not a cloud in the sky.

I was in the NY suburbs in Connecticut the day of the WTC attack. I watched it on TV, but I was too far to hear it. Obviously I didn't go back into The City. The building I worked in was on Liberty across the street. It was unoccupied for years heavily damaged but not brought down by the blast. The building had been virtually evacuated before the buildings came down. Fortunately I don't know of anyone I know who died, but the odds I did and just never found out are pretty high

You are an idiot.

you just don't quit

I was sent on active duty one week before the blast, if not I would have been downtown at the Murrah bldg at the Federal Employees Credit Union...

you just don't quit

I was in the NY suburbs in Connecticut the day of the WTC attack. I watched it on TV, but I was too far to hear it. Obviously I didn't go back into The City. The building I worked in was on Liberty across the street. It was unoccupied for years heavily damaged but not brought down by the blast. The building had been virtually evacuated before the buildings came down. Fortunately I don't know of anyone I know who died, but the odds I did and just never found out are pretty high

Yep, I bet you did know of someone, via acquaintance if not otherwise. Friend of mine was in Standard and Poor's offices across from WTC when the first plane hit. They didn't hear the plane hit the building, but heard the jet fuel when it exploded inside.

He described seeing it pouring out and into the street below (and that the people who were literally on fire in the streets were not counted as people inside the WTC buildings).

They all headed for the stairs and then he said they stood inside the stair well for almost 45 minutes waiting for security to initiate building evacuation protocol. I bet THAT program has been slightly revised since then.

He said once he got outside the dust was so thick he could barely see his hand in front of his face. But he knew what side of the building he was on so he stuck his left hand out, found the wall and started walking west towards the Hudson River, never taking his hand off the building walls, like a blind man. Amazing.

Last edited:

He was right that Waco and Ruby Ridge were government attrocities, but killing people wasn't the solution to that, it was unmitigated murder, it doesn't matter if he was right.

That has nothing to do with selifie girl making the anniversary political

Wowza!

Yes, Slick and Reno murdered a lot of innocent people. Killing more innocent people wasn't the answer to that. I oppose the death penalty, but he should have never seen the light of day as a free man again.

You have anything coherent to say or you just boing with "wowza?" Maybe you could put the phone down and pay attention to the discussion

What a crock of shit. That whole incident could have been avoided if white supremacist, Randy Weaver had only cooperated, instead he was an anti-government, paranoid lunatic who refused to cooperate, or even attend his court hearings. His wife believed that the apocalypse was imminent. What happened was unfortunate, but it could have all been avoided.

you just don't quit

I was sent on active duty one week before the blast, if not I would have been downtown at the Murrah bldg at the Federal Employees Credit Union...

I'm a procrastinator, otherwise I would have been at the SS office when they opened, getting my daughters SS card. She was 2 1/2 weeks old. I was calling the SS office to make sure I had all the documents needed at the time of the bombing.

Glad you were called to duty! :)

What a crock of shit. That whole incident could have been avoided if white supremacist, Randy Weaver had only cooperated, instead he was an anti-government, paranoid lunatic who refused to cooperate, or even attend his court hearings. His wife believed that the apocalypse was imminent. What happened was unfortunate, but it could have all been avoided.

So they killed his wife, OK, I get it now, thanks for explaining.

Now that you explained Ruby Ridge so equivalently, what about Waco and all the people the government killed there?

Last edited:
The government shut down the investigation and kept McVeigh in isolation finally executing him in a record 7 years as opposed to the average 14 years. How could McVeigh have driven the truck and his own car at the same time? The government never seriously looked for the notorious "John Doe #2" . McVeigh's associates who were convicted were not at the blast scene.Indications are that the entire scenario was cooked up by the ATF as a "sting" that went terribly wrong. A judge was told to postpone court before the explosion and there were no ATF agents in an otherwise busy office at the time of the blast. McVeigh was captured quickly because the Feds already knew who he was and what he was driving..
It must be sad and awful to be a sick as you are. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are an idiot.

You fucking asshole. You are the one trolling this thread and disrespecting the victims of that terrorist act. You are sick, really, really sick. Go crawl back under your slimy rock.

So special. Since the lunatic McVeigh was deemed rightwing, the left will remember this horrible event and use it to bash everyone on the right. Obama didn't turn it into a day of community service and he won't call for people not to judge all conservatives. He and his supporters are gigantic hypocrites.

Yet, they don't recognize 9/11 because they don't want to bash the large group responsible. Can't insult those muslims under any circumstance.

McVeigh was one nutjob. And, thankfully, he is dead. Why can't the left remember the victims of 9/11 with the same sadness and anger at the well-funded radical muslims who committed the mass murders?

All terrorists should be condemned no matter who they are or where they came from.

Does it matter if we still don't know what happened twenty years ago?

"An examination of the official investigative files on the Oklahoma City bombing – about a million pages of material – does little to bolster the assertion of Frank Keating, a former FBI agent who was Oklahoma governor in 1995, that 'two evil men did this and two evil men paid'.

"Rather, it does the opposite. The impression, confirmed by the memories of front-line investigators and lawyers who prosecuted the case but did not speak independently about it for many years, is of leads left dangling or shut down instead of being pursued with the FBI’s customary vigor.

"Obvious suspects were offered deals by government prosecutors, usually but not always in exchange for their testimony. Others slithered down the priority list until they were lost or forgotten.

"Half a dozen rightwing radicals fingered as possible suspects by government informants or by fellow anti-government warriors were not questioned about the bombing, even when it became clear they had lied about their whereabouts on 19 April."

Oklahoma City bombing 20 years later key questions remain unanswered

Does it matter if we still don't know what happened twenty years ago?

"An examination of the official investigative files on the Oklahoma City bombing – about a million pages of material – does little to bolster the assertion of Frank Keating, a former FBI agent who was Oklahoma governor in 1995, that 'two evil men did this and two evil men paid'.

"Rather, it does the opposite. The impression, confirmed by the memories of front-line investigators and lawyers who prosecuted the case but did not speak independently about it for many years, is of leads left dangling or shut down instead of being pursued with the FBI’s customary vigor.

"Obvious suspects were offered deals by government prosecutors, usually but not always in exchange for their testimony. Others slithered down the priority list until they were lost or forgotten.

"Half a dozen rightwing radicals fingered as possible suspects by government informants or by fellow anti-government warriors were not questioned about the bombing, even when it became clear they had lied about their whereabouts on 19 April."

Oklahoma City bombing 20 years later key questions remain unanswered

Oh look, another conspiracy kook.

He was right that Waco and Ruby Ridge were government attrocities, but killing people wasn't the solution to that, it was unmitigated murder, it doesn't matter if he was right.

That has nothing to do with selifie girl making the anniversary political

Wowza!

Next he'll be telling you that terrorists shooting abortion doctors isn't political.

Forum List

Back