TODAY IS THE 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING

Just couldn't help yourself in making it political.

McVeigh made it political. He stated, first and foremost, that the bombing was revenge for Waco and other actions by the federal government.

I don't see McVeigh posting on this board. Waco and Ruby Ridge were not necessarily political. One was under Clinton and the other under Bush.

You are an idiot.

You have displayed your lack of sensitivity to those who died at OK city.

You now display your lack of character and lack of ability to discuss.

It was a right wing, anti-government terrorist, you nincompoop.

Doubling down on insensitivity, no surprise.

Timothy McVeigh was a right wing terrorist, you boob.

On what grounds do you make such an insensitive claim on this of all days? Because he was anti-government? There have been lots of left wing nuts anti-government.

Holy shit, go read something.

Gottja, no real idea what you are talking about just repeating talking points, I don't have to read anything to see that happening.

McVeigh made it political. He stated, first and foremost, that the bombing was revenge for Waco and other actions by the federal government.

I don't see McVeigh posting on this board. Waco and Ruby Ridge were not necessarily political. One was under Clinton and the other under Bush.

Ok, so the RWnuts and their propaganda machine never made Waco and Ruby Ridge an issue?

Goddam, you can still find that here on this board NOW.

The government shut down the investigation and kept McVeigh in isolation finally executing him in a record 7 years as opposed to the average 14 years. How could McVeigh have driven the truck and his own car at the same time? The government never seriously looked for the notorious "John Doe #2" . McVeigh's associates who were convicted were not at the blast scene.Indications are that the entire scenario was cooked up by the ATF as a "sting" that went terribly wrong. A judge was told to postpone court before the explosion and there were no ATF agents in an otherwise busy office at the time of the blast. McVeigh was captured quickly because the Feds already knew who he was and what he was driving..

Take it to the conspiracy section...
Yeah I admit that it is a conspiracy theory. In light of Ruby Ridge, Waco and Operation Fast/Furious it's not hard to imagine the ATF setting up a deal like this. It's possible that J.D.#2 was a government informant and would have blown the whistle if he was arrested. Even Fox had it wrong when they said Terry Nichols was involved in the bombing . Nichols was just a jerk who wasn't even charged with making or detonating the bomb.

You are an idiot.

I knew two people (children) that lost their lives that day, you miserable little twit.

The government shut down the investigation and kept McVeigh in isolation finally executing him in a record 7 years as opposed to the average 14 years. How could McVeigh have driven the truck and his own car at the same time? The government never seriously looked for the notorious "John Doe #2" . McVeigh's associates who were convicted were not at the blast scene.Indications are that the entire scenario was cooked up by the ATF as a "sting" that went terribly wrong. A judge was told to postpone court before the explosion and there were no ATF agents in an otherwise busy office at the time of the blast. McVeigh was captured quickly because the Feds already knew who he was and what he was driving..

Yeah I admit that it is a conspiracy theory. In light of Ruby Ridge, Waco and Operation Fast/Furious it's not hard to imagine the ATF setting up a deal like this. It's possible that J.D.#2 was a government informant and would have blown the whistle if he was arrested. Even Fox had it wrong when they said Terry Nichols was involved in the bombing . Nichols was just a jerk who wasn't even charged with making or detonating the bomb.

Yes, but you said it with the implication he represents right/Republican interests when most people on the right wanted him go get the death penalty.

You also brought up guns when they had nothing to do with the crime he committed.

He was right that Waco and Ruby Ridge were government attrocities, but killing people wasn't the solution to that, it was unmitigated murder, it doesn't matter if he was right.

That has nothing to do with selifie girl making the anniversary political

Yes, but you said it with the implication he represents right/Republican interests when most people on the right wanted him go get the death penalty.

You also brought up guns when they had nothing to do with the crime he committed.

You may not like it, but McVeigh was a gun toting nutcase. He was indeed anti-government. He used to pass out his literature at gun shows, a place which attracts extremists, then and now. He was a libertarian. You don't like him being called what he was?....tough shit.

He was right that Waco and Ruby Ridge were government attrocities, but killing people wasn't the solution to that, it was unmitigated murder, it doesn't matter if he was right.

Wowza!

You are an idiot.

I knew two people (children) that lost their lives that day, you miserable little twit.

You are being an ass. I worked across the street from the World Trade Center. I also didn't go back for many years, over a decade. Then it was business. I was so close I finally walked around it though. But you have to pick. You can say it's sensitive and you hurt, or you can trade insults with people. But you don't get it both ways, you don't get to say back off and use it as a hammer.

You may not like it, but McVeigh was a gun toting nutcase. He was indeed anti-government. He used to pass out his literature at gun shows, a place which attracts extremists, then and now. He was a libertarian. You don't like him being called what he was?....tough shit.

True, but it doesn't refute anything I said and it doesn't contradict Freewill's point you intentionally made it political using it against people who don't support what he did

Wowza!

Yes, Slick and Reno murdered a lot of innocent people. Killing more innocent people wasn't the answer to that. I oppose the death penalty, but he should have never seen the light of day as a free man again.

You have anything coherent to say or you just boing with "wowza?" Maybe you could put the phone down and pay attention to the discussion

True, but it doesn't refute anything I said and it doesn't contradict Freewill's point you intentionally made it political using it against people who don't support what he did

The bombing was indeed political, idiot.

Wowza!

Yes, Slick and Reno murdered a lot of innocent people. Killing more innocent people wasn't the answer to that. I oppose the death penalty, but he should have never seen the light of day as a free man again.

You have anything coherent to say or you just boing with "wowza?" Maybe you could put the phone down and pay attention to the discussion

He wasn't right, you moron.

The bombing was indeed political, idiot.

No shit, that doesn't contradict what I said, idiot

Wowza!

He wasn't right, you moron.

Let's see, so I think when government murdered children that was bad, when McVeigh murdered children that was bad.

You're against McVeigh, but the children and Weaver's wife were just collateral damage from government killing citizens who oppose it, it's no thing.

You are a woman of principle, that's for sure

Forum List

Back