Today is St Crispin's Day

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Today is St Crispin's Day.

To all my band of brothers that have served in battles past.

Nobody cares about the real St Crispin. The celebration is more a commemoration of the speech in Shakespeare's Henry V

Nobody cares about the real St Crispin. The celebration is more a commemoration of the speech in Shakespeare's Henry V

You are such a banal jerk. Go away.

Great speech.

I guess that's where Batman started his training as a kid ... :auiqs.jpg:

(How many spotted Christian Bale in the cart?)

Last edited:

Can you state a single fact about St Crispin without quoting Shakespeare's speech?
Uummmmm, can you make me a pair of shoes? Maybe add some bible verses in Gallic?

And be quick about it before he gets beheaded.

Can you state a single fact about St Crispin without quoting Shakespeare's speech?
Uummmmm, can you make me a pair of shoes? Maybe add some bible verses in Gallic?

I don't do shoes
Xoán 11:35 Xesús chorou
Howzabout boots? :dunno:

I don't do shoes

Check with Anthony Quinn.
51JJFEZQAAL._SX342_.jpg

I don't do shoes

Check with Anthony Quinn.
51JJFEZQAAL._SX342_.jpg

Isn't that the stupid movie where the Catholic Church liquidates all of its wealth and gives it to the Chinese Communists?

Have you quit beating your dog?

Not really a comparable question.

It's exactly comparable give the accusatory tone of your question.

Forum List

Back