Today in History: The Slocum, TX Massacre of 1910

What we learned today.......more blacks killed by other blacks so far this year in Chicago then killed by whites in Slocum in 1910.

324,000 blacks killed by other blacks in the past 35 years.

324 000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years American Free Press

How many whites killed whites during the same period?
Probably just about the same total, but seeing there are six times as many whites as blacks, blacks are 6 times over represented.
In other words, a black man is 6 times as likely to kill another black man as a white man is to kill a white man. Ya feel me, bro?
I am not your bro and no I don't feel you! What you said just doesnt make any sense at all to a thinking man. Blacks who have no disposition or inclination to kill can't possibly be 6 times more likely to kill another Blacks as a white man is to kill another white person. Their chance of killing another person of any race is 0.

Now , if you break it down. Black gang members are 100+ times more likely to kill another Black person than the non black Christian.
Those proportions apply to the white side as well.
Your statistics are skewed because you use them to attempt to measure the entire Black community as a whole when actually subgroups are the killers.. A more realistic assessment would be a proportional comparison between White motor cycle gangs and the bloods or the crypts (crips).
Subgroups of the white community are killers too as you pointed out.
What I'm saying is that on a yearly basis roughly the same number of murders are committed by blacks and whites. With the population ratio at 6:1, the murder ratio is also 6:1. It's really simple math; the kind without emotional justification.

Almost as bad as a recent typical Chicago day.

The frightening thing is that you can't see the difference between Black Christians being victimized by angry white male killers and gang warfare.
So 'black lives matter' isn't an absolute?
Have you ever seen me post the phrase "Black lives matter?"
Well, you do post a lot of drivel, like the Nigerian father of the internet.:)
I never said Emeagwali was "the Nigerian father of the internet." That is a spin off of yours that you continue to nurture.

Nurture this:

The frightening thing is that you can't see the difference between Black Christians being victimized by angry white male killers and gang warfare.

Show the world where any "drivel" exists in that statement. Prove to us that there is any connection to "drivel" in the structure of my premise.
Do it or STFU and be condemned as the liar you are!

What we learned today.......more blacks killed by other blacks so far this year in Chicago then killed by whites in Slocum in 1910.

Probably just about the same total, but seeing there are six times as many whites as blacks, blacks are 6 times over represented.
In other words, a black man is 6 times as likely to kill another black man as a white man is to kill a white man. Ya feel me, bro?
I am not your bro and no I don't feel you! What you said just doesnt make any sense at all to a thinking man. Blacks who have no disposition or inclination to kill can't possibly be 6 times more likely to kill another Blacks as a white man is to kill another white person. Their chance of killing another person of any race is 0.

Now , if you break it down. Black gang members are 100+ times more likely to kill another Black person than the non black Christian.
Your statistics are skewed because you use them to attempt to measure the entire Black community as a whole when actually subgroups are the killers.. A more realistic assessment would be a proportional comparison between White motor cycle gangs and the bloods or the crypts (crips).
What I'm saying is that on a yearly basis roughly the same number of murders are committed by blacks and whites. With the population ratio at 6:1, the murder ratio is also 6:1. It's really simple math; the kind without emotional justification.
Simple math in the form of statistics can be manipulated to say anything you want them to say. Your 6:1 ratio illustrates a lie. Without knowing the murder statistics of each subgroup committing them, the civil responsibility exhibited by the black majority is overshadowed by the subgroups. I think that is done intentionally with extreme prejudice.

Simple math in the form of statistics can be manipulated to say anything you want them to say. Your 6:1 ratio illustrates a lie. Without knowing the murder statistics of each subgroup committing them, the civil responsibility exhibited by the black majority is overshadowed by the subgroups. I think that is done intentionally with extreme prejudice.
snapshot14.png

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Show me an attempt to manipulate the numbers!

4,582 whites committed murder in 2012 5,531 blacks committed murder in 2012.
Whites outnumber blacks by a 6:1 ratio. If we take a random black person of random age, we see that our random black person is 7.243 times as likely to commit murder. It's simple math. I'm sorry you were educated by Liberals. I'd suggest a book on logic and another on statistics. It may help you grasp the concept you find so hard to stomach.

Almost as bad as a recent typical Chicago day.

Murder is murder. The blacks who are killed by other blacks in Chicago give not a shit about Slocum., TX.

Whites outnumber blacks by a 6:1 ratio. If we take a random black person of random age, we see that our random black person is 7.243 times as likely to commit murder. It's simple math. I'm sorry you were educated by Liberals. I'd suggest a book on logic and another on statistics. It may help you grasp the concept you find so hard to stomach.
Your presentation is nothing new. The so-called proportional disparity has taken center stage ever since someone at Storm front or some other "conservative" enclave, noticed it. I have viewed the FBI data and I saw nothing referring to the 6:1 population ratio. BTW that chart you posted is not properly labeled. Sloppy handiwork!

Yes, I understand what you are saying and, ostensibly, it seems axiomatic. But is a random Black person really 7.243 times,(your numbers) as likely to commit murder than a White person; based on that 6:1 ratio? The idiocy of that is so apparent that I thought even you would get it.I guess I misjudged you. You are saying in effect that if Darlyn Roof and Al Sharpton were standing in the same room in 2012, Sharpton would have been 7.243 times as likely to to commit murder than Roof. Am I reading you right? Is that what the proportional disparity is telling you? If so you are denser than concrete.

Since the op is a commemorative piece on an event that occurred on 1910 I am not willing to disrupt the intent of the author further with off topic contemporary stats that have nothing to do with the op. I will not respond to anything other than a comment about the Slocum massacre!

Your presentation is nothing new. The so-called proportional disparity has taken center stage ever since someone at Storm front or some other "conservative" enclave, noticed it. I have viewed the FBI data and I saw nothing referring to the 6:1 population ratio. BTW that chart you posted is not properly labeled. Sloppy handiwork!

Yes, I understand what you are saying and, ostensibly, it seems axiomatic. But is a random Black person really 7.243 times,(your numbers) as likely to commit murder than a White person; based on that 6:1 ratio? The idiocy of that is so apparent that I thought even you would get it.I guess I misjudged you. You are saying in effect that if Darlyn Roof and Al Sharpton were standing in the same room in 2012, Sharpton would have been 7.243 times as likely to to commit murder than Roof. Am I reading you right? Is that what the proportional disparity is telling you? If so you are denser than concrete.
I linked to the chart. Sloppy deflection on your part.
As to Roof/Sharpton, of course not. I simply stated a random black is 7.243 times as likely to commit murder as an equally random white.

I don't believe I have spent more than 10 minutes total at storm front in my life. My source is and always has been FBI crime data and US Census data.
The 6:1 ratio I used can be seen in the later. Excuse me for assuming you could find such closely guarded secrets. I over estimated your intellect. It won't happen again.

Since the op is a commemorative piece on an event that occurred on 1910 I am not willing to disrupt the intent of the author further with off topic contemporary stats that have nothing to do with the op. I will not respond to anything other than a comment about the Slocum massacre!
Concession noted. Good night.

There was no concession. I am challenging you to take up this argument in the proper op. I have engaged on the statistical disparity topic so often that after a while I become blase' at the mention of it.

Here is a link where we can continue the discussion. Do you have the balls? Go for it!

The trouble with race based Crime statistics. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I linked to the chart. Sloppy deflection on your part.
As to Roof/Sharpton, of course not. I simply stated a random black is 7.243 times as likely to commit murder as an equally random white.

I don't believe I have spent more than 10 minutes total at storm front in my life. My source is and always has been FBI crime data and US Census data.
The 6:1 ratio I used can be seen in the later. Excuse me for assuming you could find such closely guarded secrets. I over estimated your intellect. It won't happen again.
This link is to an encapsulation of just how I feel about race based crime statistics. BTW my intellect got me through college just fine... so if you over estimated it, your original estimate couldn't have been too far off:lol:

The trouble with race based Crime statistics. Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There was no concession. I am challenging you to take up this argument in the proper op. I have engaged on the statistical disparity topic so often that after a while I become blase' at the mention of it.

Here is a link where we can continue the discussion. Do you have the balls? Go for it!

The trouble with race based Crime statistics. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I've engaged you enough to know that you are unteachable. There is no point in further discussion on the topic. If you can't understand simple mathematics, I can't help.

I've engaged you enough to know that you are unteachable. There is no point in further discussion on the topic. If you can't understand simple mathematics, I can't help.
It isn't the math I don't understand, it's the use of math to bolster a lie and incriminate innocent people that irks me! So, go on, cut and run, coward!

I've never run from anything. I'm not all that interested in listening to your justification of bad acts by minorities because 99% of what you seek to use as justification is a direct result of circumstances of their own making.
But we excuse that shit. The broken homes, rampant drug use, lack of education, generational welfare...... NOT CRACKUH'S FAULT.

Yes, there are far more law abiding hard working minorities than criminals, but the culture of crime is far more prevalent in minorities. It is incumbent on THEM to fix the problem. Whitey really can't help.

Everyone is missing the point. White boys were angry at Black prosperity so they do what they always do. Destroy that which they cannot attain themselves or cannot understand. There was no rhyme or reason for the killings. Its just your typical racial cleansing that has occurred where ever white men are present. They fuck up everything thing the touch. Every government they set up it be corrupt.

I've never run from anything. I'm not all that interested in listening to your justification of bad acts by minorities because 99% of what you seek to use as justification is a direct result of circumstances of their own making.
But we excuse that shit. The broken homes, rampant drug use, lack of education, generational welfare...... NOT CRACKUH'S FAULT.

Yes, there are far more law abiding hard working minorities than criminals, but the culture of crime is far more prevalent in minorities. It is incumbent on THEM to fix the problem. Whitey really can't help.

You are running from the op. You haven't addressed anything about it yet. You prefer to deflect onto your favorite topic: "bash the blackie."
have you anything to add to the topic about Slocum?

This op is not about the bad acts of minorities. It is about the bad acts of White male Texans in 1910 and their murderous rampage in the town of Slocum. That was , as you put it, CRACKUH'S fault!

I gave it all the attention it deserved early in the thread.
It is history. It was 105 years ago and of little relevance today other than to note it's anniversary.

Forum List

Back