To You Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOW LISTEN UP YOU MUGS! You Zionists are to blame for this endless conflict. Just ask yourselves what kind of people ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & concede land to them so they can stay where they are??? Yeah!

Want peace from Palestinians? Dump your Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in Arab countries do. Never a single complaint. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Ship them to Syria. Russia can keep them in line.
No pesky Jews to blame for their failures.........
Americans crawling before Zion like slaves need to take them. Bear the consequences of your actions...

What are you mumbling about, Ivan?
You´re supporting the regime taking Palestinian land every day. So it´s you who must take the refugees. I am sure your neighborhood does not have a Hamas mosque yet.

You´re supporting the regime taking Palestinian land every day.

Palestinian land? When did they ever have any land?

Didn't Putin bomb the shit out of Chechnya?

So it´s you who must take the refugees.

Nah, keep them over there where they only kill each other.
Keep them away from civilization.

"Taking Palestinian land"??? Indigenous Palestinians were Jews! Not a single Muslim Palestinian yet in existence. Very cleaver those Zionists stealing their own land.
You claimed Israel gave them land but now you deny their existence. Why do you deny their existence?

Funny, funny, funny. Show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews! Time to chime in. 'Atta boy!
Contradictions and more contradictions. You ask for my point while having none, drone?

Well uh, why no reply to your lie? Heh Heh!
I repeat, show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews!
Many peoples lived there in the millenniums. Ignoring that fact does not make it unreal. There is a Palestinian people, whether you deny it or not. The right you claim for the Israelis under your banner of hypocrite humanity is the same right that you deny the Palestinians.

Still skirting around showing us where I EVER claimed a denial of Palestinians. Why is it that you lie?

You claimed Israel gave them land but now you deny their existence. Why do you deny their existence?

Funny, funny, funny. Show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews! Time to chime in. 'Atta boy!
Contradictions and more contradictions. You ask for my point while having none, drone?

I repeat, show us just one post where I EVER denied Palestinian existence as you accuse me of.. Like I said repeatedly, indigenous PALESTINIANS were Jews!
Many peoples lived there in the millenniums. Ignoring that fact does not make it unreal. There is a Palestinian people, whether you deny it or not. The right you claim for the Israelis under your banner of hypocrite humanity is the same right that you deny the Palestinians.

Still skirting around showing us where I EVER claimed a denial of Palestinians. Why is it that you lie?
Your definition of "Palestinians" is Zionists settlers.

NOW LISTEN UP YOU MUGS! You Zionists are to blame for this endless conflict. Just ask yourselves what kind of people ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & concede land to them so they can stay where they are??? Yeah!

Want peace from Palestinians? Dump your Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in Arab countries do. Never a single complaint. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Americans crawling before Zion like slaves need to take them. Bear the consequences of your actions...

You´re supporting the regime taking Palestinian land every day. So it´s you who must take the refugees. I am sure your neighborhood does not have a Hamas mosque yet.

Palestine is internationally recognized.

800px-Palestine_recognition_only.svg.png

You didn't answer the question.
When did they ever have any land?

As I responded on the other thread where you just posted this:

peace offerings
Which ones?

security fence
Uhm, the rest of the world calls it things like the genocide wall.

land concessions
That they have not yet stolen the entire land?
Genocide wall? LOL never heard that ever. Does it kill? It must suck due to the exploding palestinian population. That wall must be rebuilt.

I vote for China. One child per person. Now that is ethnic cleansing..lol

Honestly I pray for the Palestinians to live in peace by stopping their attacks on Israeli's Every time they kill one of more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Palestinians win big in the body bag death count. And then they & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.
The eternal jew as classical victim is the original occupant of that role. I wonder how they would bitch around if it was the Palestinians that have an airforce.
That is a big "if". They haven't managed to create anything in three generations of refugee status. As you know in Germany the muslims are bitching about being repressed while they live off social security and then burn flags and cause mayhem in Berlin. But I guess you're fun with arab clans running the capital. Your brain is out of blei.

"Taking Palestinian land"??? Indigenous Palestinians were Jews! Not a single Muslim Palestinian yet in existence. Very cleaver those Zionists stealing their own land.

Everyone living in that geographic region were palestinians, including Jews, Muslims and Christians. What are you on about?

You didn't answer the question.
When did they ever have any land?
Since 1948.

Honestly I pray for the Palestinians to live in peace by stopping their attacks on Israeli's Every time they kill one of more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Palestinians win big in the body bag death count. And then they & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. A classic case of Palestinian mentality.
The eternal jew as classical victim is the original occupant of that role. I wonder how they would bitch around if it was the Palestinians that have an airforce.
That is a big "if". They haven't managed to create anything in three generations of refugee status. As you know in Germany the muslims are bitching about being repressed while they live off social security and then burn flags and cause mayhem in Berlin. But I guess you're fun with arab clans running the capital. Your brain is out of blei.
If you think there is a big difference between Jews and Muslims, you are wrong. Israel has become an advanced nation with help of the US. If you think there are Jews with caps and hats, braids ect developing stuff, you are wrong. They are that conservative, they simply can´t. Most of the stuff is overrated by the American worshipers, anyway. Take the Iron Dome for example. It is by far not as good as the worshipers claim. Or the Merkava IV´s Trophy hardkill system, which is basically an interactive reactive armor.

If you think there is a big difference between Jews and Muslims, you are wrong. Israel has become an advanced nation with help of the US. If you think there are Jews with caps and hats, braids ect developing stuff, you are wrong. They are that conservative, they simply can´t. Most of the stuff is overrated by the American worshipers, anyway. Take the Iron Dome for example. It is by far not as good as the worshipers claim. Or the Merkava IV´s Trophy hardkill system, which is basically an interactive reactive armor.

Is that right? See thread titled --- Israel: Helping To Make A Better World. Enjoy!

Is that right? See thread titled --- Israel: Helping To Make A Better World. Enjoy!
I know that thread!

"Bow down! Israeli sidewalk swept properly! Praise the greatness of Israel or be an anti-semite, anti-semite!"

I know that thread!

"Bow down! Israeli sidewalk swept properly! Praise the greatness of Israel or be an anti-semite, anti-semite!"

EXCELLENT POINT! We need a thread to educate the Zionists titled --- Palestinians: Helping To Make A Better World. Don't you agree?

Can you explain why, with the Billions (yes, Billions!!!) of dollars given to the Palestinians by the USA, Europe, and Muslim countries, the Palestinians continue to be in the situation they are in, instead of being , like Israel, an advanced Nation.

There is no difference between Jews and Muslims? In what sense?

What does it matter what some Jews who wear caps, hats, braids are doing? Is Israel any worse if these Jews are not "developing" anything?
How did Israel achieve having the second strongest currency in the world? Because of the US or because there are hard working Jews and non Jews working hard in Israel to make Israel a strong country?

The Iron Dome is not good, or not as good as it has shown to be? Many lives saved by it beg to differ. And many of the countries now buying the Iron Dome for their own defense will also beg to differ.

So, in other words, you are here to belittle Israel and the Jews and have some fun doing it.

Just remember, those who survive are the ones who laugh last.

And Jews, on this day of Channukah, are always celebrating and laughing and giving thanks that the powers of Jew Hatred continue to not match their final intent.

And you do know what I am talking about, don't you?

Can you explain why, with the Billions (yes, Billions!!!) of dollars given to the Palestinians by the USA, Europe, and Muslim countries, the Palestinians continue to be in the situation they are in, instead of being , like Israel, an advanced Nation.

There is no difference between Jews and Muslims? In what sense?

What does it matter what some Jews who wear caps, hats, braids are doing? Is Israel any worse if these Jews are not "developing" anything?
How did Israel achieve having the second strongest currency in the world? Because of the US or because there are hard working Jews and non Jews working hard in Israel to make Israel a strong country?

The Iron Dome is not good, or not as good as it has shown to be? Many lives saved by it beg to differ. And many of the countries now buying the Iron Dome for their own defense will also beg to differ.

So, in other words, you are here to belittle Israel and the Jews and have some fun doing it.

Just remember, those who survive are the ones who laugh last.

And Jews, on this day of Channukah, are always celebrating and laughing and giving thanks that the powers of Jew Hatred continue to not match their final intent.

And you do know what I am talking about, don't you?

Well said. And a Happy Hanukkah to you & all other Jews.

I know that thread!

EXCELLENT POINT! We need a thread to educate the Zionists titled --- Palestinians: Helping To Make A Better World. Don't you agree?
How about "Germany Helping To Make A Better World"

From A like Aryanism to Z like Zionism we literally invented everything! How great we are, there is no word to express. So overwhelming fantastic. We even invented rolls!

"The UN estimated that more than 7,000 homes for 10,000 families were razed, together with an additional 89,000 homes damaged, of which roughly 10,000 were severely affected by the bombing. Rebuilding costs were calculated to run from 4-6 billions dollars, over 20 years."
2014 Israel–Gaza conflict - Wikipedia

I know that thread!

From A like Aryanism to Z like Zionism we literally invented everything! How great we are, there is no word to express. So overwhelming fantastic. We even invented rolls!
You do not like staying on the subject. Don't worry, we can figure out why.

You wish to create threads about Germany and other countries making a better world? Go to the right forums and start them.

You, like many others, sidestepped what the Palestinians have brought to better the world. So be it.

Oh, and THANK YOU for your subtle comparison between Aryanism and Zionism.

Glad to see that you truly know what you are talking about, and what you came to this thread and forum to do.

:)

Last edited:

I know that thread!

RIGHT ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back