To those that said the wall wouldn't be built

build the wall ...

repair the Bush fence .. bypass every natural barrier the can .. install some expensive high tec monitoring systems and call it a WALL ...

AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL ... PERIOD.

I hope the wall is built so the tards will see that it did nothing to help the US economy.
Do you think illegal immigration hurts the U.S. economy?
For every study that says it is, there are studies it helps the economy.
Kellyanne Conway says Trump has 'discovered' there are rivers and mountains on the border that make a physical wall unfeasible
Yup even the queen of spin is backtracking the wall, so keep on believing that you'll get it.

We already knew that.....the left thought it was from Pacific to gulf of mexico......See we knew the Rio Grande was there...that's a natural barrier where we don't need one. if you want to try and swim or raft across...;Good luck!

and if there are other natural barriers fine.......otherwise. WALL......
If the administration itself is lowering the bar of the promise you're in trouble. What will happen is that they will at best built a few miles citing Democratic interference as to why that is all that is possible and you and your friends will all rail against those "Weak" Democrats and take a victory lap because you will claim it is all you wanted.

Again, I really don't think you understand.....it's why I'm not afraid of him welching.......the wall is it...we want it...it's going up......
I do understand. You are claiming that you are getting what you want. My assertion is that the wall, IF they even built anything will be symbolic, a few miles here and there so Trump can claim success. This is why Conway is backtracking Trump's campaign promise.

No, that's where you're wrong.......the terms are a wall on any non natural barrier........and no dessert and heat is does not count.......it's wall territory.
Lol since Mexico is pretty hot to begin with I guess no need for ANY wall then. Probably could use one on the Canadian border though, it's more temperate.

Because it would hurt the economy.

How?

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

"The 2.7 million undocumented immigrants who call California home contribute about $3 billion in taxes to the state’s economy each year, according to the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy, a nonprofit tax research organization."

I know you cons are not that smart but one day when its peaceful sit back and ask yourself why illegal immigration has never been seriously addressed before.

Why do you keep posting the same bullshit? California state and local taxes are higher once again you refuse to take in account ER care, schools, jails low wages for the bottom American citizen workers.
You asked how and I posted the billions generated by undocumented immigrants in CA and the rotting crops in GA after they tried stopping undocumented immigrants. Dont be the normal fool you are and bury your head in the sand.

Fuck your rabbit food and you exploiting cheap labor, let the crops rot and see if I care.
So by that post should I assume you are angry about the answer to your question regarding how action against undocumented immigrants hurts the economy? :)

Because it would hurt the economy.

How?

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

"The 2.7 million undocumented immigrants who call California home contribute about $3 billion in taxes to the state’s economy each year, according to the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy, a nonprofit tax research organization."

I know you cons are not that smart but one day when its peaceful sit back and ask yourself why illegal immigration has never been seriously addressed before.

Why do you keep posting the same bullshit? California state and local taxes are higher once again you refuse to take in account ER care, schools, jails low wages for the bottom American citizen workers.
You asked how and I posted the billions generated by undocumented immigrants in CA and the rotting crops in GA after they tried stopping undocumented immigrants. Dont be the normal fool you are and bury your head in the sand.

Fuck your rabbit food and you exploiting cheap labor, let the crops rot and see if I care.

not everyone exists on peanutbutter and crackers like you ... stfu

WaPo Editorial Board To Democrats: Help Trump Build The Wall

bwahahahahhaahhahah
People are beginning to know it's a small price to pay.........it's going to happen folks.....and yes I will take DACA for the wall, merit based immigration and no chain migration......

You guys hate the Trumpster....but he's getting what he wants...which is meaning I'm getting what I want!

So, you are good with all illegals having a path to citizenship and for the dreamers to get to stay in exchange for the wall being started?

I am surprised by that from you.

bwahahahahhaahhahah
People are beginning to know it's a small price to pay.........it's going to happen folks.....and yes I will take DACA for the wall, merit based immigration and no chain migration......

You guys hate the Trumpster....but he's getting what he wants...which is meaning I'm getting what I want!

Kellyanne Conway says Trump has 'discovered' there are rivers and mountains on the border that make a physical wall unfeasible
Yup even the queen of spin is backtracking the wall, so keep on believing that you'll get it.

We already knew that.....the left thought it was from Pacific to gulf of mexico......See we knew the Rio Grande was there...that's a natural barrier where we don't need one. if you want to try and swim or raft across...;Good luck!

and if there are other natural barriers fine.......otherwise. WALL......

Too bad Trump didn't know that.

What kind of retarded comments are these you need them to funnel cars and trucks to border crossings..what is it with you guys hating the laws of the land and rather have anarchy?
A wall does not equal border security and border security does not equal a wall. Ask the French about the Maginot Line.

bwahahahahhaahhahah

It will be a monument to a hateful backward way of thinking. Not unlike those Confederate statues we have all over.

wow, Obama has one of those around his house......I guess he's an honorary klansman

What kind of retarded comments are these you need them to funnel cars and trucks to border crossings..what is it with you guys hating the laws of the land and rather have anarchy?
A wall does not equal border security and border security does not equal a wall. Ask the French about the Maginot Line.
yeah doing nothing has been awesome...we could put the military on the border and use illegals as target practice...that a better solution?

yeah doing nothing has been awesome...we could put the military on the border and use illegals as target practice...that a better solution?
Here is an equally silly solution...

I found the number of illegals that cross the border to be 170,000 per year. If we gave everyone of them $100,000 we'd still save money.

Don't bother to show why it is silly I just wanted to show just how big a hammer that wall is and just how small is the fly. And today's number is only 1/10 what it was in 2005.

I found the number of illegals that cross the border to be 170,000 per year. If we gave everyone of them $100,000 we'd still save money.

Don't bother to show why it is silly I just wanted to show just how big a hammer that wall is and just how small is the fly. And today's number is only 1/10 what it was in 2005.

well the first thing is the wall, then clear out the tunnels....and then guess what we can deport people without them coming back over.....8 times......

Illegal Border Crossings Rise for Fourth Straight Month | LifeZette

Border Crossings
Apprehensions along Southwest border
Fiscal year
Total
2017* 384.1K
2016 562.2K
2015 445.2K
2014 569.2K
2013 489.6K
2012 425.9K
*First 11 months

those are just the arrested ones.......so that number you have is waaaaaaay low.....

170,000 year by your low ball numbers that would be almost 2 million in 8 years.

Forum List

Back