Comparing Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" to today's American Left

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

After briefly changing his tune on Russian President Vladimir Putin shortly after the invasion of Ukraine, Fox News host Tucker Carlson was back to defending him on Wednesday night.

Comparing Russia's gross domestic product (GDP) to that of Italy, Carlson took a leap and suggested the country with an active military force of 340,000 poses a bigger global threat than Russia's roughly 1 million troops on active duty.

"Russia's economy is smaller than Italy's," Carlson said, showing a chart from Visual Capitalist of global GDP broken down by country, similar to a pie chart. "The Italians, in other words, are in a better position to take over the world than Vladimir Putin."

President Trump gestures to Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, as he speaks to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in the Oval Office on Wednesday.

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s1100-c50.jpg

Lavrov's meeting with the president was scheduled for 10:30 a.m. ET, and it was declared closed to the press.

It is when teabaggers try to call others, liars.

107190663-16758192332023-02-08t011809z_1502876900_rc2i6z9kcf66_rtrmadp_0_usa-biden-congress.jpeg
You were ALL IN on the "Trump’s a Russian asset" dirty dossier believer!
You bought that boatload of BULLSHIT because you are a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist retarded asshole.
Make America Great Again notions are TOXIC to you because you were TAUGHT that by the generation before you that got zomified by the generation before them! I'm sure you didn't watch that Yuri video, but he nailed it, nailed YOU!
Without a shred of self-awareness or critical thinking, you carry on BASHING ANY American patriotism at all turns here.
WTF are you proud of from this usurped administration?
Biden is a MESS, and only a puppet to his masters behind the curtain.
But noooooooo, ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!
You are PATHETIC! :eusa_hand:

Obama actually quoted 'Rules For Radicals' in his Inauguration speech.

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

We saw it 2016, when the Russians convinced enough people that Trump was good idea and swung the election. They probably couldn't believe what they saw on 1/6, just like bin Laden couldn't believe the Towers came down.

We saw it 2016, when the Russians convinced enough people that Trump was good idea and swung the election. They probably couldn't believe what they saw on 1/6, just like bin Laden couldn't believe the Towers came down.
Yuri predicted YOU.

You were ALL IN on the "Trump’s a Russian asset" dirty dossier believer!
You bought that boatload of BULLSHIT because you are a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist retarded asshole.
Aww, the poor swab, can't stand the truth.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – four other U.S. citizens, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.
Make America Great Again notions are TOXIC to you because you were TAUGHT that by the generation before you that got zomified by the generation before them!
YES, they are.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Teabaggers love authoritarians and dictators, just like Trump and his cult.
I'm sure you didn't watch that Yuri video, but he nailed it, nailed YOU!
He nailed Trump and his cult.
Without a shred of self-awareness or critical thinking, you carry on BASHING ANY American patriotism at all turns here.
Sure..............Teabagger......."Patriotism".

ap21133832328925_slide-b0dd95a406932a0a12d86bc3759b1a665aeb57ab-s1100-c50.jpg

WTF are you proud of from this usurped administration?
Usurped?
Sure was.

Clinton- 65,844,954 votes
Trump- 62,979,879 votes
Biden is a MESS, and only a puppet to his masters behind the curtain.
"One thing I've learnt, President XI of China's one hundred percent. Putin of Russia, 100 percent," Trump said, pointing to his head as he praised the mental acuity of the strongman leaders.

"Kim Jong Un—by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? Kim Jong Un of North Korea—100 percent."

But noooooooo, ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!
Orange man, a communist, traitor.
You are PATHETIC! :eusa_hand:
You're a lying moron.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – four other U.S. citizens, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

YES, they are.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Usurped?
Sure was.

Trump- 62,979,879 votes

"One thing I've learnt, President XI of China's one hundred percent. Putin of Russia, 100 percent," Trump said, pointing to his head as he praised the mental acuity of the strongman leaders.

"Kim Jong Un—by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? Kim Jong Un of North Korea—100 percent."

You're a lying moron.

YES, they are.

March 4 2018

Usurped?
Sure was.

Trump- 62,979,879 votes

You're a lying moron.
I stopped reading where you posted about that fishing expedition at Trump Tower.
FAKE NEWS!!!!! :eusa_hand:

I stopped reading where you posted about that fishing expedition at Trump Tower.
FAKE NEWS!!!!! :eusa_hand:
So..........that's when the bigly words were too much to comprehend.
Trump is the same way, why would his cult be any different.

Forum List

Back