To those that said the wall wouldn't be built

I actually hope they start construction on it. Hopefully, after he loses reelection, whats left of it will stand as a monument of his mind blowing failure as a POTUS. :laugh:

WaPo Editorial Board To Democrats: Help Trump Build The Wall

bwahahahahhaahhahah
People are beginning to know it's a small price to pay.........it's going to happen folks.....and yes I will take DACA for the wall, merit based immigration and no chain migration......

You guys hate the Trumpster....but he's getting what he wants...which is meaning I'm getting what I want!

Kellyanne Conway says Trump has 'discovered' there are rivers and mountains on the border that make a physical wall unfeasible
Yup even the queen of spin is backtracking the wall, so keep on believing that you'll get it.

I hope the wall is built so the tards will see that it did nothing to help the US economy.

bwahahahahhaahhahah
People are beginning to know it's a small price to pay.........it's going to happen folks.....and yes I will take DACA for the wall, merit based immigration and no chain migration......

You guys hate the Trumpster....but he's getting what he wants...which is meaning I'm getting what I want!

Kellyanne Conway says Trump has 'discovered' there are rivers and mountains on the border that make a physical wall unfeasible
Yup even the queen of spin is backtracking the wall, so keep on believing that you'll get it.

A physical wall is not feasible, but an electronic one is. We already have the technology.

Someone just needs to sit the Naked Emperor down and explain the facts of life to him.

An electronic wall is superior as it can be as high as you want it to be.

Drug smugglers are already using ultralight aircraft to bring in drugs. A physical wall is so 20th century.

I hope the wall is built so the tards will see that it did nothing to help the US economy.
Do you think illegal immigration hurts the U.S. economy?
Not as much as it helps it.

Do California’s undocumented immigrants cost – or save – taxpayer dollars?

"The 2.7 million undocumented immigrants who call California home contribute about $3 billion in taxes to the state’s economy each year, according to the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy, a nonprofit tax research organization."

Last edited:
It wasn't Mexicans who brought Western civilization to the brink of financial collapse and threw millions of people out of work.

I know this must shock the tards to hear, but sometimes you just have to tell them the truth. And then sit back and watch the worms in their brains try to find a way to blame Mexicans and negroes anyway.

bwahahahahhaahhahah

We already knew that.....the left thought it was from Pacific to gulf of mexico......See we knew the Rio Grande was there...that's a natural barrier where we don't need one. if you want to try and swim or raft across...;Good luck!

and if there are other natural barriers fine.......otherwise. WALL......

An electronic wall is superior as it can be as high as you want it to be.

That may be the case, BUT.....can an electronic wall have Trump's name flashing in neon lights heralding the "greatness of the orange fuck head"???.......LOL

bwahahahahhaahhahah

We already knew that.....the left thought it was from Pacific to gulf of mexico......See we knew the Rio Grande was there...that's a natural barrier where we don't need one. if you want to try and swim or raft across...;Good luck!

Apparently you do not know the etymology of the term "wetback".

I honestly do not understand why you tards speak on issues of which you so obviously know absolutely nothing.

It wasn't Mexicans who brought Western civilization to the brink of financial collapse and threw millions of people out of work.

I know this must shock the tards to hear, but sometimes you just have to tell them the truth. And then sit back and watch the worms in their brains try to find a way to blame Mexicans and negroes anyway.

No affirmative action did that......yeah lets loan to poor people who cant pay, so we can be morally superior....there is a reason we have credit ratings......duh!

bwahahahahhaahhahah

Apparently you do not know the etymology of the term "wetback".

I honestly do not understand why you tards speak on issues of which you so obviously know absolutely nothing.

look if they want to cross, good luck....and if they make it.....we wait by the river and arrest them....it's not hard.

Not as much as credit default swaps with no insurable interest requirement have.
You're talking about finance stuff. I am no expert on banking and finance. You will need to explain that.

But, if illegal immigration hurts the economy, and the wall will do nothing to stop it, why not make the intentional hiring of an illegal worker, or giving any manner of aid, comfort, support, public assistance, or emergency healthcare services, a crime punishable by a minimum of 10 years in federal prison?

bwahahahahhaahhahah

If some of the dems want to cut a deal to approve 1.8 bill per year for ten years it'll have to go through reconciliation because Trump won't get 9. But sure, eliminate some corporate loopholes in exchange for DACA and something else ... wtf. I personally don't think it can be built for 18 billion, and the funding will dry up long before it's finished.

Not as much as credit default swaps with no insurable interest requirement have.
You're talking about finance stuff. I am no expert on banking and finance. You will need to explain that.

But, if illegal immigration hurts the economy, and the wall will do nothing to stop it, why not make the intentional hiring of an illegal worker, or giving any manner of aid, comfort, support, public assistance, or emergency healthcare services, a crime punishable by a minimum of 10 years in federal prison?
Because it would hurt the economy.

There are sensors mounted on towers, vehicles, and aerostats which can be used in lieu of a physical wall.

High powered cameras can be slaved to radar systems. When a moving object is detected by the radar, the cameras slew to point at the target. Then it can be determined if interdiction is necessary or if it is just a deer or rabbit.

In this fashion, a small team of Border Patrol agents can cover a HUGE swatch of territory.

This is what we need to do.

Forum List

Back