To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

I am not convicting zimmerman, nor am I saying the gun law the way it was intended was wrong or not wrong, but I do believe that the police may not have done what was right and just in this case.

Even police officers that kill someone else, are put on suspension until the cases are investigated in full, and most of the times the policeman is back to work a month later with no charges filed...

the way this was not thoroughly investigated is what has caused this uproar....

The thought never entered your mind that this was an open and shut case Al Sharpton is taking advantage of?

Evidence of an attack, an eye-witness to the attack.

How many times has Al Sharpton perpetrated a fraud?

Numerous times.

It's how he makes his living. It's why he has that gig on MSNBC.
who cares about al sharpton? if this were my child innocently walking home with candy and tea, killed by a stanger that was stalking him... (who was told by 911 to back off), i sure as heck would want to be certain that all i's were dotted and t's crossed on the investigation in to my son's killing.

a fist fight is not reason to kill someone else, and zimmerman did NOT GET any stitches to his head....so the STORY he gave about his head being bashed on the sidewalk truly, does not seem realistic, or reason to KILL someone else....and this just should have had a more thorough investigation....

and i would have been screaming from the rooftops to have that done, if this were my child.

Florida law does not give a person the right to KILL another person because of a hand to hand fight that was not death threatening.....period.

I am not convicting zimmerman, nor am I saying the gun law the way it was intended was wrong or not wrong, but I do believe that the police may not have done what was right and just in this case.

Even police officers that kill someone else, are put on suspension until the cases are investigated in full, and most of the times the policeman is back to work a month later with no charges filed...

The thought never entered your mind that this was an open and shut case Al Sharpton is taking advantage of?

Numerous times.

who cares about al sharpton? if this were my child innocently walking home with candy and tea, killed by a stanger that was stalking him... (who was told by 911 to back off), i sure as heck would want to be certain that all i's were dotted and t's crossed on the investigation in to my son's killing.

a fist fight is not reason to kill someone else, and zimmerman did NOT GET any stitches to his head....so the STORY he gave about his head being bashed on the sidewalk truly, does not seem realistic, or reason to KILL someone else....and this just should have had a more thorough investigation....

and i would have been screaming from the rooftops to have that done, if this were my child.

Florida law does not give a person the right to KILL another person because of a hand to hand fight that was not death threatening.....period.

My, we are being quite dramatic with our use of language, aren't we? 'Child', 'stalked', 'stranger'.... you make him sound like a little boy who went to the candy store who was murdered by some vicious whackjob. That is not what the evidence suggests at all... but why bother letting facts get in the way of your drama? :lol:

Numerous times.

The eye-witness said Martin was pummeling him on the ground.

That is not a fist-fight.

Zimmerman was heard on tape screaming for help.

Zimmerman said the kid repeatedly bashed his head into the sidewalk.

A young 6 foot 3 inch tall kid of 160 lbs is more than a match for a short overweight 28 year old. I was about built like Trayvan when I joined the military. I would tear up a fat-body like Zimmerman, but then again, I wouldn't be bashing his head into cement trying to kill him ether.

Last edited:

Numerous times.

6' 3'' and aggressive?

how many 17/18 year olds beat or hurt older people? how many kill people or maim them for life?

read the link.

truTv? I read parts of it. (I think OJ might have done, despite the small amounts of blood found at his home; where he cleaned up is the mystery. Bugliosi addressed prosecution errors well.) I have read in the last few years OJ's SON did it, also.

just the facts, why do you and people like Ravi and SarahG insist on rumor as fact? DO you all bleed together?

I don't, nor do I know Ravi or SarahG personally.

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

Focus in Trayvon Martin case shifts to Washington - CNN.com

On Tuesday, Zimmerman's friend, former CNN anchor Joe Oliver, said Zimmerman had given him the same account as the one that appeared in the Orlando Sentinel, as well as additional details about what happened between the time the two came face to face and the time the gun went off.

Oliver, who now works at WESH-TV in Orlando, said he could not discuss the details Tuesday, but said Zimmerman was sorry for what had happened.

"The George Zimmerman I know is not here anymore, because he knows that he took someone else's life, and he's extremely remorseful," Oliver said Tuesday on CNN's "Starting Point."

Oliver said race played no role in the incident.

---

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- Current and former neighbors call George Zimmerman caring, passionate and polite, a regular guy they enjoyed being around.

Neighbors describe watch leader at center of Florida investigation - CNN.com

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

You have a habit of reaching back into history and screeching "Neener neener!! I got you!!"

You have no idea how pathetic it makes you look.

But, let's play your silly little game: What was your reaction to the Duke lacrosse team incident? Did you have those white boys strung up before the trial?

Oh, wait, that's right -- "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to whites, does it?
Well, Marc?

Numerous times.

My, we are being quite dramatic with our use of language, aren't we? 'Child', 'stalked', 'stranger'.... you make him sound like a little boy who went to the candy store who was murdered by some vicious whackjob. That is not what the evidence suggests at all... but why bother letting facts get in the way of your drama? :lol:

You will note Care is judiciously avoiding the threads where the evidence about who this kid really was is referenced.

He was under investigation for burglary, based on being found with a burglary tool and more than a dozen pieces of jewelry..including women's wedding sets and rings with diamonds...after he was disciplined for trespassing on no-access school property.

His cousin recently tweeted him about hitting a bus driver....

and the investigators say so far everything, including the autopsy results and eye witness reports, point to the likelihood of Zimmerman's account being accurate.

Cripes. Get a grip, Care.

You dumbass..... this is apples and oranges!
Oh, and for your information, yes... I said let the facts play out.

Why do you continue to make yourself look like such a racist hack! Im disappointed in you Marc.
What's "apples and oranges" if the point of the matter is the rush to judgement.

Doesn't matter WHAT the specifics of the particular story is, the point is the rush to judgement and the media's coverage and/or sensationalism of it...correct?

I was on the swing shift and so I watched the whole trial.

I was a big OJ supporter.

I have this crazy habit of going against the grain and not falling for what is popular.

how in the hell could you think oj did not do it? go on tell me how? who did it then?

the only mistake oj made was killing the son of fred goldman....
See? Here goes one of them now.

This poster is clearly someone who RUSHED to judgement on OJ during that case. Clearly.

Judge, jury and executioner all on one. I bet you're glad they finally got him on some trumped up gun charges in Vegas huh?

Carry on.

The facts had come out with that scumbag murdering bastard, OJ. His acquittal established only that there is sometimes no justice in the justice system. But he was a guilty motherfucking scumbag murderer.

Zimmerman MIGHT be guilty. But the facts are not yet out. Those facts which are out (with at least one notable arguable exception) suggest that he might not be guilty.

So, if you had a point to make, Marc, you fell a whole lot short.

Numerous times.

6' 3'' and aggressive?

how many 17/18 year olds beat or hurt older people? how many kill people or maim them for life?

How many 16 year olds can knock a man out with one punch.

Video Of Fight Between Masked Man & Long Reach High School Student Goes Viral Online « CBS Baltimore

O.J. was obviously guilty, but when it was all over most people admit .. he got away with multiple murder.

Racism exists. No sane and rational person denies this.

now go back to scrapping shit off your diapers. we don't do lynch mobs well.
You know this...how?

Here goes another poster that was obviously one of the folks that RUSHED to judgement during the O.J. situation.

Carry on.

The facts had come out with that scumbag murdering bastard, OJ. His acquittal established only that there is sometimes no justice in the justice system. But he was a guilty motherfucking scumbag murderer.

Zimmerman MIGHT be guilty. But the facts are not yet out. Those facts which are out (with at least one notable arguable exception) suggest that he might not be guilty.

So, if you had a point to make, Marc, you fell a whole lot short.
You seem to have a short memory. Folks were judging this case from the beginning. Just like what you guys are claiming is going on with the Trayvon Martin situation.

O.J. was obviously guilty, but when it was all over most people admit .. he got away with multiple murder.

You know this...how?

Here goes another poster that was obviously one of the folks that RUSHED to judgement during the O.J. situation.

Carry on.

You mean that they did what you do... judged OJ without having all the facts... like you have done with Zimmerman. It's good to see you recognizing your racism.

You know this...how?

Carry on.

You mean that they did what you do... judged OJ without having all the facts... like you have done with Zimmerman. It's good to see you recognizing your racism.
Present one post where I've "judged" Zimmerman as you and komrades claim. Just one.

Last edited:

Defending the process is NOT equivalent to defending a person.

Just so you know.

You know this...how?

Carry on.

Present one post where I've "judged" Zimmerman as you and komrades claim. Just one.

Like this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/215043-zimmerman-poll.html#post5023052

Of course he should be tried.
Then get the switch.
Lights out for cold blooded murderers.

That is prejudging, wouldn't you say?

Then, of course, there are a variety of posts where you have - somewhat hysterically - claimed that he is 'toast'... that is the word you used, I think? You want me to find those too?

Last edited:

Like this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/215043-zimmerman-poll.html#post5023052

Of course he should be tried.
Then get the switch.
Lights out for cold blooded murderers.

That is prejudging, wouldn't you say?
No...I wouldn't say. I said he should be tried, I just hope he get's found guilty. HOPE.

Gheddit!?!?!

Forum List

Back