Black panther leader arrested

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
DECATUR, Ga. - A member of the New Black Panther Party who went on national television to offer a reward for the capture of George Zimmerman was arrested in Gwinnett County.

According to the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office, Hashim Nzinga, 49 of Norcross, was arrested at probation office he was reporting to in Lawrenceville. He taken to Dekalb County Jail and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. A warrant was sworn out in DeKalb County after evidence surfaced that Nzinga tried to pawn a semi-automatic handgun at a Stone Mountain pawn shop.

Nzinga serves as the New Black Panther Party’s Chief of Staff. He recently made news after going on CNN and offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman whose role in the shooting death of 17 year old Trayvon Martin is currently being investigated by Florida authorities.

New Black Panther Leader Arrested after Pawning Gun

NOTHING will happen, huh? It is an incitement to riot possibly. The "bounty man" also said Zimmerman would be turned over to authorities.

The arrest is on gun charges, nothing to do with the Zimmerman case.

And the 'bounty' is for 'dead or alive'. These guys may well 'turn over' a dead body. It dumbfounds me that people are not outraged by that poster. No matter what your political views.... incitement to murder is just not acceptable in a civilized society.

I think everyone needs to think deeply about all of this.

The biggest impediment to good race relations is the constant turmoil that surrounds the black community as a whole.

My wife said her brothers used to fight every Friday and Saturday night.

If they couldn't find anyone to fight they would fight each other.

That's a quote.

The biggest impediment to good race relations is the constant turmoil that surrounds the black community as a whole.

That's a quote.
My brothers used to do the same thing. And they're white.

Go figure.

For what? He broke the law, he got arrested. That's SOP in the US justice system.

You are aware that the charges are not related to the Zimmerman case, right?

I thought his arrest was related to the wanted dead or alive bounty on Zimmerman.

Why no arrest for that?

I have no idea why he has not been charged on that. But this arrest is on gun charges.

It may take more that a few days, whatever charge there may be.

I thought his arrest was related to the wanted dead or alive bounty on Zimmerman.

Why no arrest for that?

I have no idea why he has not been charged on that. But this arrest is on gun charges.

It may take more that a few days, whatever charge there may be.

In my opinion, there will be no charges in connection with that hateful poster. I doubt our DoJ has the courage to take it on. That's just a personal view.

That's a quote.
My brothers used to do the same thing. And they're white.

Go figure.

I think liquor had a lot to do with my wife's family.

In my family booze and drugs had everything to do with my bro going to the state pen.

Last edited:
I'd like approach Zimmerman for a partnership to let me make a citizens arrest and collect the bounty and split the proceeds 50/50.
He likely won't be charged and be immediately released.
We'll see if these clowns really have $1,000,000.

Forum List

Back