To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

Do you think everybody who doesn't commit a crime should get tried and convicted?

How do you feel about black men down through the years who have been tried and wrongfully convicted? You okay with that?

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

The facts had come out with that scumbag murdering bastard, OJ. His acquittal established only that there is sometimes no justice in the justice system. But he was a guilty motherfucking scumbag murderer.

Zimmerman MIGHT be guilty. But the facts are not yet out. Those facts which are out (with at least one notable arguable exception) suggest that he might not be guilty.

So, if you had a point to make, Marc, you fell a whole lot short.
You seem to have a short memory. Folks were judging this case from the beginning. Just like what you guys are claiming is going on with the Trayvon Martin situation.

Nothing you just wrote makes sense. Long or short memory is irrelevant.

OJ was fucking guilty. He DID commit murder. He got acquitted, but that doesn't alter the fact that he slaughtered those two people.

By contrast, we cannot (yet at least) actually say that when Zimmerman killed Trayvon, he was guilty of a crime.

What we knew about OJ -- almost from jump street --included his history of violence against his wife.

What history do you similarly know about Zimmerman?

None.

Present one post where I've "judged" Zimmerman as you and komrades claim. Just one.

Like this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/215043-zimmerman-poll.html#post5023052

Of course he should be tried.
Then get the switch.
Lights out for cold blooded murderers.

That is prejudging, wouldn't you say?
No...I wouldn't say. I said he should be tried, I just hope he get's found guilty. HOPE.

Gheddit!?!?!

You didn't say you hope he gets found guilty. You said he should be tried and then get 'the switch'.... therefore, you have judged him to be guilty. Not 'hope', pre-judged. Otherwise, why would you hope he 'gets the switch'? You want to execute an innocent man? Why would you want to do that? Because he's Hispanic? Are you that much of a racist, Marc?

Face it.... you did exactly what people did with OJ.... you have tried and convicted him... on what basis? Trial by media. You sicken me. You are a seriously intellectually impaired individual.... you 'hate' so much that it clouds any rational judgment you might otherwise make.

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

To which OJ trial are you referring? There were three after all...

The investigation of the jewelry turned up NOTHING, the "burglary tool" is a screwdriver, he might have used on his bike. POLICE investigated this complaint, unlike the killing::

Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry found in backpack, no links to burglaries - The Washington Post

Yeah, right. He just happened to have 12 articles of women's jewelry, including wedding sets, given to him by a friend he REFUSED to name...and a burglary tool...

But it's a coincidence, I'm sure.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Present one post where I've "judged" Zimmerman as you and komrades claim. Just one.

Like this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/215043-zimmerman-poll.html#post5023052

Of course he should be tried.
Then get the switch.
Lights out for cold blooded murderers.

That is prejudging, wouldn't you say?
No...I wouldn't say. I said he should be tried, I just hope he get's found guilty. HOPE.

Gheddit!?!?!
You don't really expect anyone to believe that shit, do you?

You have a habit of reaching back into history and screeching "Neener neener!! I got you!!"

You have no idea how pathetic it makes you look.

But, let's play your silly little game: What was your reaction to the Duke lacrosse team incident? Did you have those white boys strung up before the trial?

Oh, wait, that's right -- "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to whites, does it?
Well, Marc?
Marc, pretending this question doesn't exist doesn't mean it's not really there.

Man up and answer it.

The investigation of the jewelry turned up NOTHING, the "burglary tool" is a screwdriver, he might have used on his bike. POLICE investigated this complaint, unlike the killing::

Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry found in backpack, no links to burglaries - The Washington Post

Yeah, right. He just happened to have 12 articles of women's jewelry, including wedding sets, given to him by a friend he REFUSED to name...and a burglary tool...

That is not relevant to his death. You're looking quite racist, kosher.

negged for being a race baiting maggot again.

OJ was found not guilty.

He looked guilty, cuz of his near confession, but he got off.

Yet again, you lie. As I have linked to you several times the cop report, you know darn well they investigated.

Or, reading cop reports is above your intellectual level.

It's a hard call which it is.

It's relevant to his death when people are saying he was above suspicion and was being unfairly targeted.

It appears if that's so, then the school unfairly targeted him as well...what a coincidence he was caught with stolen goods (we're all adults, we all know what he had was loot) and a screwdriver...which of course adds to Zimmerman's credibility when he said he LOOKED SUSPICIOUS. He looked suspicious because he was casing houses.

And the prosecutors apparently concurr.

Do you have any idea how dangerous burglars are? There's a reason people who are convicted of burglary get stiff sentences.

Oh brudda...
Two Thumbs said:
Hi, you have received -553 reputation points from Two Thumbs.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
for more race baiting

Regards,
Two Thumbs

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol: LOL :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure how referencing past crimes is racist, but whatever.

I think you're racist.

The police could not match any found to reported crimes; and is a screwdriver ALWAYS a burglary tool? The kid could have been trading, what value was assigned TO the jewelry?

Yeah, that's it.

A pile of jewelry including wedding sets, and a screwdriver...given to him by an unidentified *friend*....

I'm sure he was just trading. And the screwdriver was for his bike.

You betcha.

If my son goes to trial for burglary, I want you on the jury.

Yeah, that's it.

A pile of jewelry including wedding sets, and a screwdriver...given to him by an unidentified *friend*....

I'm sure he was just trading. And the screwdriver was for his bike.

You betcha.

If my son goes to trial for burglary, I want you on the jury.

So once again, local police are incompetent? I have a screwdriver in my car I believe......................

No, they just couldn't find reports for the missing jewelry. Maybe it hasn't been reported.

If you have a flat head screwdriver and a bunch of jewelry that isn't yours, and that you can't account for, in your car, you are probably a burglar.

And chances you're a burglar increase if you're killed by a guy who caught you casing out houses after dark in a neighborhood where a rash of burglaries have recently taken place.

OJ Simpson was found to be not guilty, which in our legal system means he remained INNOCENT of the charges. My personal belief is that he did not do the murders, that the cops planted evidence and tried to set him up.

I watched most of the trial, the Defense destroyed the Prosecution. The Prosecution made assumptions and made some glaringly stupid moves. But the fact that a racist cop with a personal history with OJ supposedly found a the glove UNDER an ac unit is telling. The facts of the search and why and how it was conducted were suspicious, the cops lied 3 times to a Judge about it.

Forum List

Back