To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

O.J. was obviously guilty, but when it was all over most people admit .. he got away with multiple murder.

Racism exists. No sane and rational person denies this.

now go back to scrapping shit off your diapers. we don't do lynch mobs well.

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

You dumbass..... this is apples and oranges!
Oh, and for your information, yes... I said let the facts play out.

Why do you continue to make yourself look like such a racist hack! Im disappointed in you Marc.

disappointed? then you check things out more deeply. MarcATL has a history of irrationality from way back. Who knows where it came from, birth, environment, but it doesn't matter. He's an old troll with very poor critical thinking skills or integrity.

Defending the process is not defending the individual. Twit.

I'm too young to have had an issue with the OJ trial.

your youth and immaturity shows. :redface:

but that's okay. you get a pass.

I was on the swing shift and so I watched the whole trial.

I was a big OJ supporter.

I have this crazy habit of going against the grain and not falling for what is popular.

reactionary? who knew?

maybe you should try using your brain instead of your emotions, then you would have your own opinion, and not one dependent upon others?

:eusa_angel:

I am not convicting zimmerman, nor am I saying the gun law the way it was intended was wrong or not wrong, but I do believe that the police may not have done what was right and just in this case.

Even police officers that kill someone else, are put on suspension until the cases are investigated in full, and most of the times the policeman is back to work a month later with no charges filed...

the way this was not thoroughly investigated is what has caused this uproar....

Why do you continue to make yourself look like such a racist hack! Im disappointed in you Marc.

disappointed? then you check things out more deeply. MarcATL has a history of irrationality from way back. Who knows where it came from, birth, environment, but it doesn't matter. He's an old troll with very poor critical thinking skills or integrity.

You psychoanalyzed MarcATL? :D

I am not convicting zimmerman, nor am I saying the gun law the way it was intended was wrong or not wrong, but I do believe that the police may not have done what was right and just in this case.

Even police officers that kill someone else, are put on suspension until the cases are investigated in full, and most of the times the policeman is back to work a month later with no charges filed...

we don't even know how it was investigated. that is the point. you do not know what the police actually did and did not do. you are going on rumor and incomplete reports because of emotion. now that is a fact.

or can you explain your esp in other ways?

psychoanalyze? who would have to. I remember his posts from long ago. you really are a tool.

:D crazy vs crazier :D

Hey Marc, come defend this pathetic thread.

we don't even know how it was investigated. that is the point. you do not know what the police actually did and did not do. you are going on rumor and incomplete reports because of emotion. now that is a fact.

well, i do know that zimmerman was not given a drug or alcohol test....and that seems wrong when you have a person killed by another. And I do know that the neighborhood was not canvased and all witnesses interviewed at the time of the incident.

and I do know that the police chief stepped down.

What have you got? You OBVIOUSLY have taken a stand on this issue....where do all of your facts come from Dante Dearest?

Last edited:
O.J. the dog. The story about the dog: Analyisis of the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial — Bloody Sunday in Brentwood — Crime Library on truTV.com

That kind of large dog is territorial and rarely if ever afraid of strangers. It would have at least bitten somebody, anybody, but was there evidence of the dog having defended it's owner during a horrific struggle?

And prosecution that had OJ flying from one location to another, getting cleaned up after the brutal killings AND leaving town so soon?

You have a habit of reaching back into history and screeching "Neener neener!! I got you!!"

You have no idea how pathetic it makes you look.

But, let's play your silly little game: What was your reaction to the Duke lacrosse team incident? Did you have those white boys strung up before the trial?

Oh, wait, that's right -- "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to whites, does it?

O.J. the dog. The story about the dog: Analyisis of the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial — Bloody Sunday in Brentwood — Crime Library on truTV.com

That kind of large dog is territorial and rarely if ever afraid of strangers. It would have at least bitten somebody, anybody, but was there evidence of the dog having defended it's owner during a horrific struggle?

And prosecution that had OJ flying from one location to another, getting cleaned up after the brutal killings AND leaving town so soon?

read the link.

The thought never entered your mind that this was an open and shut case Al Sharpton is taking advantage of?

Evidence of an attack, an eye-witness to the attack.

How many times has Al Sharpton perpetrated a fraud?

Numerous times.

It's how he makes his living. It's why he has that gig on MSNBC.

well, i do know that zimmerman was not given a drug or alcohol test....and that seems wrong when you have a person killed by another. And I do know that the neighborhood was not canvased and all witnesses interviewed at the time of the incident.

and I do know that the police chief stepped down.

What have you got? You OBVIOUSLY have taken a stand on this issue....where do all of your facts come from Dante Dearest?

If there was no suspicion that Zimmerman was on drugs or alcohol, and if the initial story told by Zimmerman -- and any on scene witnesses interviewed -- was backed up, why interview a whole neighborhood?

Sometimes life is unlike an episode of tv drama. You do know courts, police and lawyers will speak for hours on how silly Americans have become because of cultural norms effected by television dramas?

read the link.

truTv? I read parts of it. (I think OJ might have done, despite the small amounts of blood found at his home; where he cleaned up is the mystery. Bugliosi addressed prosecution errors well.) I have read in the last few years OJ's SON did it, also.

read the link.

truTv? I read parts of it. (I think OJ might have done, despite the small amounts of blood found at his home; where he cleaned up is the mystery. Bugliosi addressed prosecution errors well.) I have read in the last few years OJ's SON did it, also.

just the facts, why do you and people like Ravi and SarahG insist on rumor as fact? DO you all bleed together?

Forum List

Back