To The USMBERs That Have Been Defending Zimmerman

Yeah, right. He just happened to have 12 articles of women's jewelry, including wedding sets, given to him by a friend he REFUSED to name...and a burglary tool...

But it's a coincidence, I'm sure.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is not relevant to his death. You're looking quite racist, kosher.

I'm not sure how referencing past crimes is racist, but whatever.

I think you're racist.

His past is not relevant. There must be some reason why you're making it an issue. Why is it a big deal to you? There is nothing in the known details of the incident that suggest the Martin kid was doing anything illegal. Not one thing.

Not only do you look like a racist, you also look quite stupid.

Is punching a person in the face legal now?

How about bashing his head on the concrete?

No, neither is 'legal'.... unless you're in fear for your life.... and none of us know the exact circumstances of what happened. That's kind of my whole fucking point.... you're quick to judge Martin, others are quick to judge Zimmerman... a few of us are saying that none of you actually fucking KNOW the whole fucking story.

I have a very low tolerance for stupid.

Actually, Marc, I did wait until evidence was clear in the OJ case before making a judgment and I know many others who did the same. I thinks it would be helpful if those insisting that Zimmerman was some kind of rabid racist would wait until the evidence comes in. It seems to me that the instigating factors in both the OJ and Martin case are not about race, but about violence in our society. Was Trayvon a nasty little gangbanger who assaulted Zimmerman? We don't know that yet, but it is a fact that he attacked Zimmerman. Is Zimmerman a racist and slathering murderer? We don't know that yet. Our broken and on the rocks media have been making this into a racial issue, but its not. When all of the evidence comes in, and it indicates that Zimmerman is telling the truth, will you accept that? THis case is tailor made for those with an agenda, especially our president. As a white person in this country, I do not ned to reflect on why this happened. I was not involved. I don't even live in Florida. This case has nothing to do with race, and that is more clear every day when the evidence shows Zimmerman is telling the truth and some continue to scream about racism.

No, neither is 'legal'.... unless you're in fear for your life.... and none of us know the exact circumstances of what happened. That's kind of my whole fucking point.... you're quick to judge Martin, others are quick to judge Zimmerman... a few of us are saying that none of you actually fucking KNOW the whole fucking story.

I have a very low tolerance for stupid.

I have a very low tolerance for aggressive bitches.

I've only heard you say that line about 2000 times. I'm sure it's important for you to beat your chest and stomp around proclaiming your superiority to all, but you don't need to impress me. Save it for somebody who is easily impressed by posturing and snarkiness.

Meanwhile, you aren't a judge, and you aren't well versed in law, so your blathering means less than nothing to me. Your primary gift is bitchiness, which really isn't a gift at all. It's rather sad it's the best thing you have going for you.

You have a habit of reaching back into history and screeching "Neener neener!! I got you!!"

You have no idea how pathetic it makes you look.

But, let's play your silly little game: What was your reaction to the Duke lacrosse team incident? Did you have those white boys strung up before the trial?

Oh, wait, that's right -- "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to whites, does it?
Well, Marc?
Marc, pretending this question doesn't exist doesn't mean it's not really there.

Man up and answer it.
No question. Marc is a pansy for hiding from this question.

Yeah, that's it.

A pile of jewelry including wedding sets, and a screwdriver...given to him by an unidentified *friend*....

I'm sure he was just trading. And the screwdriver was for his bike.

You betcha.

If my son goes to trial for burglary, I want you on the jury.

So once again, local police are incompetent? I have a screwdriver in my car I believe......................
Ditto.

It's part of a set of tools that I purchased from the Walmart. It also includes a hammer. I'm in trouble for having thieving paraphernalia according to some schmucks on this board.

Why was the killer CLEARED BY paramedics after his head was BASHED on concrete?

From a post:

....after Zimmerman was cleared by the paramedics....

Actually, Marc, I did wait until evidence was clear in the OJ case before making a judgment and I know many others who did the same. I thinks it would be helpful if those insisting that Zimmerman was some kind of rabid racist would wait until the evidence comes in. It seems to me that the instigating factors in both the OJ and Martin case are not about race, but about violence in our society. Was Trayvon a nasty little gangbanger who assaulted Zimmerman? We don't know that yet, but it is a fact that he attacked Zimmerman. Is Zimmerman a racist and slathering murderer? We don't know that yet. Our broken and on the rocks media have been making this into a racial issue, but its not. When all of the evidence comes in, and it indicates that Zimmerman is telling the truth, will you accept that? THis case is tailor made for those with an agenda, especially our president. As a white person in this country, I do not ned to reflect on why this happened. I was not involved. I don't even live in Florida. This case has nothing to do with race, and that is more clear every day when the evidence shows Zimmerman is telling the truth and some continue to scream about racism.
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! WTF!!?!?!

WTF does Obama have to do with it?

You batch and moan and squeal about ppl w/agendas and at the FIRST opportunity you attempt to drag Obama into the fray and put some sort of blame on him.

If you're referring to the the "If I had a son..." statement and suggesting that that was some sort of racist thing, then you really have a serious problem.

Chill the EFF out with that shat! Seriously.

Now...back to the case at hand. Does Zimmerman's use of the word "COON" suggest anything racist at all to you? And who exactly did he mean by "they" when he uttered the phrase, "they always get away?"

I mean...if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Sheesh!!! :rolleyes:

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! WTF!!?!?!

WTF does Obama have to do with it?

You batch and moan and squeal about ppl w/agendas and at the FIRST opportunity you attempt to drag Obama into the fray and put some sort of blame on him.

If you're referring to the the "If I had a son..." statement and suggesting that that was some sort of racist thing, then you really have a serious problem.

Chill the EFF out with that shat! Seriously.

Now...back to the case at hand. Does Zimmerman's use of the word "COON" suggest anything racist at all to you? And who exactly did he mean by "they" when he uttered the phrase, "they always get away?"

I mean...if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Sheesh!!! :rolleyes:

so now you raise another question when your first question has been effectively blocked, That is so boring and shows you;re nothing but troll shit. Fuck you. race baiting pig:D

Yeah, that's it.

A pile of jewelry including wedding sets, and a screwdriver...given to him by an unidentified *friend*....

You betcha.

So once again, local police are incompetent? I have a screwdriver in my car I believe......................
Ditto.

It's part of a set of tools that I purchased from the Walmart. It also includes a hammer. I'm in trouble for having thieving paraphernalia according to some schmucks on this board.

Only if you have an assortment of women's jewelry that isn't yours, that you're "holding for a friend" who you refuse to name...

Yeah, that's it.

You betcha.

Ditto.

dear me. i hope you are not a criminal law attorney. yopu would suck at it. A flat head screwdriver is part of a set of tools that are used to gain emtry into homes for the purpose of comitting burglary. if you are a criminlnal please retire and go be a wal mart greeter. that is more tuned to your intellectual capacity, obviously.

The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

Did you have those same sentiments during the OJ trial?

Did you say that justice was done after the verdict of the OJ trial?

What was/is your position on that case?

Marc, is any of this shit true?

It’s becoming more and more evident that 17-teen-year-old Trayvon Martin had fully embraced the anti white black thug culture that is so pervasive here in our country and that is, in fact, largely responsible for rotting the morals of our youth.

What could be even more alarming than this? I’ve just learned that the youth’s “no limit nigga” lingo -lingo that was found on his Twitter account – is actually POPULAR slang used by the Florida Black Foot Soldiers when they are talking about what they call “black on white (BOW) reparations protests.’

For those of you who don’t know, Black Foot Soldier BOW reparations protests are actully black on white robberies. They use lingo like this to mask their support of their support of crime and violence against whites for any reason.

What’s most important for us to all remember here? It’s most important to remember that the anti white black thug culture that Trayvon embraced emphatically hates white people and has ZERO respect for whites in positions of authority. Trayvon Martin “Florida Black Foot Soldier Link” ESTABLISHED! “No Limit Nigga’ Lingo is Popular Florida Black Foot Soldier Slang for “Black On White (BOW) Crime:” Had Teen Embraced Anti White Black Thug Culture & D

nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork

Last edited:
The ones that have been begging for folks to "wait for the facts to come out", "wait for a trial" to "stop the media assassination"

No, justice was not done in the OJ trial. Black culture is antithetical to justice and peace. No justice. No peace. The black promise. That, and low SAT scores.

I'm not calling for the Zimmerman to judged in a trail. If I'm calling for anything, he should get a Community Service Aware for taking out the trash.

No, justice was not done in the OJ trial. Black culture is antithetical to justice and peace. No justice. No peace. The black promise. That, and low SAT scores.

I'm not calling for the Zimmerman to judged in a trail. If I'm calling for anything, he should get a Community Service Aware for taking out the trash.

Somebody's putting you out?

Forum List

Back