To the ones who just don't get it and think Obama should negotiate~

That's idiotic and childish on your part. Not to mention stupid.

No Company in their right mind pays for treatments that aren't approved.

NOBODY.

How many times a day do you sit in front of your TV and hear, "Hyah, I'm Irving Goldblatt of Goldblatt, Goldberg, Rubenstein and Silver, and if you were treated with XYXYZ Drug for cancer and your Dick fell off, call us at 1-800-SUCKIT"

Grow up dewd. Stop blaming everybody else for you misfortune.

The VAST majority of Insurance Companies are more than happy to pay legitimate claims.

Do you know what a Million Dollars is to an Insurance Company that pays out BILLIONS every year in Claims?

Nothing. Less than nothing. It's like pennies to them.

They don't mind paying claims, it's what they're in business to do.

It's the charlatans, liars, connivers, frauds, snake-oil salesmen, the AMA, Insurance Departments and MOST OF ALL -- scumbag lawyers that make their lives difficult.

Not you. Not your claims.

Miniscule is spelled Minuscule

The FDA is forcing our American doctors to sign legal documents to only prescribe FDA approved medications. They haven't even been trained in any other method expect what is approved by the FDA.

Our FDA is fucking us over, we see that with our food, water, medications.
Many a times horrid drugs are given knowing it has already been on the commercials making money by suing.

It doesn't mean that alternative medicine is bad, it just means that it doesn't make enough money.

Its all about money.

The Big Pharma's wine and dine the doctors , catering lunch in several times a week to sell their product.

Most oncologist are so busy with the current FDA approved drugs they don't have time to see if there is a better less expensive way.

If you want to remain clueless and know it all go ahead. Most know it alls are so busy thinking that they are right, they miss so much.

No one is blaming anyone, most people are trying to make it better for the next guy.
It all needs a complete overhaul, and this may be the first step of many.

What a load of shit you fall for.

No wonder you're a dimocrap.

If homeopathic medicine is so great, give me some examples of Countries in which it's perfectly legal (about 120) and how it works so fucking good.

It doesn't.

The reason it's mostly illegal in this Country is because it's BULLSHIT.

I'm done with you.

And, OBTW.... 'miniscule' is an accepted variant spelling of minuscule.

Look it up, genius.

Did you know that the ones who try to intimidate by being nasty and close minded usually have small dicks~~~~ Look it up!

The FDA is forcing our American doctors to sign legal documents to only prescribe FDA approved medications. They haven't even been trained in any other method expect what is approved by the FDA.

Many a times horrid drugs are given knowing it has already been on the commercials making money by suing.

It doesn't mean that alternative medicine is bad, it just means that it doesn't make enough money.

Its all about money.

The Big Pharma's wine and dine the doctors , catering lunch in several times a week to sell their product.

Most oncologist are so busy with the current FDA approved drugs they don't have time to see if there is a better less expensive way.

If you want to remain clueless and know it all go ahead. Most know it alls are so busy thinking that they are right, they miss so much.

No one is blaming anyone, most people are trying to make it better for the next guy.

What a load of shit you fall for.

No wonder you're a dimocrap.

If homeopathic medicine is so great, give me some examples of Countries in which it's perfectly legal (about 120) and how it works so fucking good.

It doesn't.

I'm done with you.

And, OBTW.... 'miniscule' is an accepted variant spelling of minuscule.

Look it up, genius.

Did you know that the ones who try to intimidate by being nasty and close minded usually have small dicks~~~~ Look it up!

So, do you go around asking to check the size of Men's dicks?

Is that how you came across this bit of fascinating knowledge?

Quit while you're ahead

It doesn't.

Quit while you're ahead

The worldwide use of CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) has grown considerably in the past 20 years. Analysing surveys done over the past ten years the general conclusion can
be made that 20% of EU citizens have a clear preference for CAM healthcare, and another 20% are
regular users of CAM. More than 100 million citizens in the EU make use of CAM today. The most
commonly used CAM therapies in Europe are Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Phytotherapy (= herbal
medicine), Anthroposophic medicine, Naturopathy, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Osteopathy and Chiropractic.
According to the WHO, “it is extremely important to create the conditions for the correct and appropriate use of CAM which, if used correctly, can contribute to the protection and the enhancement of
citizens’ health and well being.” This can only happen if the public at large and EU decision makers
receive suitable information on CAM and actual CAM research. The outcome of research on complementary medicine undertaken by research centres and working groups is usually presented only in
scientific journals and to fellow scientists. Thus, the information rarely reaches the group of policy
and decision makers on European health policies.

As CAM frequently forms part of a healthy lifestyle, it may have positive impacts on public health in general. A recent study for example showed that children with an anthroposophic lifestyle have fewer problems regarding allergies than children from other backgrounds.7
More studies have to be done to confirm
the positive relationship between healthy lifestyle and use of CAM. In any case, in several Member States
of the European Union this has led to decisions by growing numbers of national health services to reimburse CAM Health service and products. Several countries in Europe currently run activities promoting
CAM as an essential part of primary health care.

WHO suggests that general consumer information regarding CAM may include the following key issues:
• The importance of the need to take charge of one’s own health by being an informed consumer.
• The need for all providers, both conventional health care providers and CAM practitioners, to
be aware of the major CAM and conventional therapies in use in order to promote the best
treatment strategy to meet the patient’s specific needs and prevent potentially dangerous
interactions.
• The importance of ensuring that the provider is competent and provides CAM services and
products of quality.
• Where relevant, the need for consumers to find out about standard charges and possible health
insurance coverage for CAM therapies.

http://www.eiccam.eu/pdfs/eiccambrochurecomplete.pdf

~*~

That's exactly what I thought.

I AM a fucking genius at reading people.

Let me tell you a true story.....

I had a Lady walk into my Office one time, and she started complaining about a Cancer Policy (not one of ours) she'd had for 30 years and about what a rip-off it was.

I said, "How do you mean, ma'am."

She replied, "I've had this Policy for thirty years and I've never gotten one penny from it."

I politely threw her out of the Office.

I'm calling you out.

I was an Insurance Agent for 25 years and I never saw anything even remotely similar to what you're describing.

OTOH, you had the right to die instead.

They're curing people today that, as little as twenty years ago, would have had to live with a Death Sentence over their heads for the next few years.

I'm old enough. I remember.

They're transplanting hearts, curing cancer, solving mysteries, inventing incredible machines and coming up with treatments unheard of in the world of medicine before five years ago.

And you know what? They work.

Think about this, hard-luck-sam......

It costs a LOT more money to keep someone alive than it does to let them die.

A lot more.

And here's something else you can stick in your pipe and puff on....

You know who's coming up with 99% of the new drugs and the new treatments and the new machines for the Medical Practice in this World?

American Companies.

Then; other Countries simply steal the drug recipes (after our Company spent BILLIONS bringing it to market) and sell them or give them away on the cheap and backwards-engineer our machines and steal them too.

That's all fine and wonderful~

Let me tell you a story, even a pediatrician doesn't have a clue until they have had a baby themselves.

They understand just how hard it is and become more compassionate.

There was a group of us in a room getting chemo and the one screaming from being scared had a masters in psychology.

So there you have it, your eyes don't open until its happened to you. Why, because its our survival mechanism in our brains.

Sure there are many advances to our machines and medications, did I say that there wasn't.
But on the other token, most drugs and machines have side affects.

The insurance companies won't pay for alternative medicine, why because many things don't make the money.

For instance try looking up iodine vs. the drug femara..

Femara is Full of side affects, while iodine will do the same thing for $1.00 ..Femera is Very expensive and is a strongly needed drug for 75% of the women with breast cancer.

Kindly ignore the post above mine, the poster appears to be unhinged.

it's sad that liberals have such problems with facts and truth. Guess that's why you elected Dear Leader twice.

Negotiate? What have the Republicans offered to negotiate?

All they negotiate is what the Democrats should give them

That is not negotiation, that is extortion

I wasn't aware that the Democrats even attempted to negoatate.

They simply said "No" and walked away.. Went home in fact and didn't even return to work to until 2 pm.

Negotiation implies I give you something and you give me something. All Republicans have done is make demands as they hold the government hostage.

Obama is correct not to negotiate with terrorists.

Much like Harry Reid, you have a twisted version of the definition of terrorist. Please, enough with the theatrics. :eusa_boohoo:

That's all fine and wonderful~

Let me tell you a story, even a pediatrician doesn't have a clue until they have had a baby themselves.

They understand just how hard it is and become more compassionate.

There was a group of us in a room getting chemo and the one screaming from being scared had a masters in psychology.

So there you have it, your eyes don't open until its happened to you. Why, because its our survival mechanism in our brains.

Sure there are many advances to our machines and medications, did I say that there wasn't.
But on the other token, most drugs and machines have side affects.

The insurance companies won't pay for alternative medicine, why because many things don't make the money.

For instance try looking up iodine vs. the drug femara..

Femara is Full of side affects, while iodine will do the same thing for $1.00 ..Femera is Very expensive and is a strongly needed drug for 75% of the women with breast cancer.

That's idiotic and childish on your part. Not to mention stupid.

No Company in their right mind pays for treatments that aren't approved.

NOBODY.

How many times a day do you sit in front of your TV and hear, "Hyah, I'm Irving Goldblatt of Goldblatt, Goldberg, Rubenstein and Silver, and if you were treated with XYXYZ Drug for cancer and your Dick fell off, call us at 1-800-SUCKIT"

Grow up dewd. Stop blaming everybody else for you misfortune.

The VAST majority of Insurance Companies are more than happy to pay legitimate claims.

Do you know what a Million Dollars is to an Insurance Company that pays out BILLIONS every year in Claims?

Nothing. Less than nothing. It's like pennies to them.

They don't mind paying claims, it's what they're in business to do.

It's the charlatans, liars, connivers, frauds, snake-oil salesmen, the AMA, Insurance Departments and MOST OF ALL -- scumbag lawyers that make their lives difficult.

Not you. Not your claims.

Its all about money.

Liberals love and defend big government.......until reality sets in. You can't make this shit up! :lmao:

Quit while you're ahead

The worldwide use of CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) has grown considerably in the past 20 years. Analysing surveys done over the past ten years the general conclusion can
be made that 20% of EU citizens have a clear preference for CAM healthcare, and another 20% are
regular users of CAM. More than 100 million citizens in the EU make use of CAM today. The most
commonly used CAM therapies in Europe are Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Phytotherapy (= herbal
medicine), Anthroposophic medicine, Naturopathy, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Osteopathy and Chiropractic.
According to the WHO, “it is extremely important to create the conditions for the correct and appropriate use of CAM which, if used correctly, can contribute to the protection and the enhancement of
citizens’ health and well being.” This can only happen if the public at large and EU decision makers
receive suitable information on CAM and actual CAM research. The outcome of research on complementary medicine undertaken by research centres and working groups is usually presented only in
scientific journals and to fellow scientists. Thus, the information rarely reaches the group of policy
and decision makers on European health policies.

As CAM frequently forms part of a healthy lifestyle, it may have positive impacts on public health in general. A recent study for example showed that children with an anthroposophic lifestyle have fewer problems regarding allergies than children from other backgrounds.7
More studies have to be done to confirm
the positive relationship between healthy lifestyle and use of CAM. In any case, in several Member States
of the European Union this has led to decisions by growing numbers of national health services to reimburse CAM Health service and products. Several countries in Europe currently run activities promoting
CAM as an essential part of primary health care.

WHO suggests that general consumer information regarding CAM may include the following key issues:
• The importance of the need to take charge of one’s own health by being an informed consumer.
• The need for all providers, both conventional health care providers and CAM practitioners, to
be aware of the major CAM and conventional therapies in use in order to promote the best
treatment strategy to meet the patient’s specific needs and prevent potentially dangerous
interactions.
• The importance of ensuring that the provider is competent and provides CAM services and
products of quality.
• Where relevant, the need for consumers to find out about standard charges and possible health
insurance coverage for CAM therapies.

http://www.eiccam.eu/pdfs/eiccambrochurecomplete.pdf

~*~

Perhaps they can change their name to Society of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (SCAM).

OK Republicans....lets negotiate

Offer something that will make our Healthcare system better in return for a one year delay

Offer something that will make our Healthcare system better in return for a one year delay

People will have more money in their pocket for healthcare since they won't be nickeled and dimed to death from all the hidden fees and taxes. For a party that claims to be for the little guy and wants to stick it to the rich, their actions of increasing the taxes on the little guy is mystifying. More mystifying is that their base seems oblivious to getting butt raped.

So I don't have to keep repeating myself, I decided to make a thread.

ObamaCare has already been set in place, and the supreme court made into a law.

It is a Law!

Sad that people are looped into the idea that there Is room to negotiate.

Sorta like trying to negotiate with the president on the grounds of drinking while driving,
driving without insurance, driving without a license, or the thousand other Laws we have.

Millions already have signed up, and it is now in effect.

laws can be changed. it happens all the time. this law is in serious need of change

So I don't have to keep repeating myself, I decided to make a thread.

ObamaCare has already been set in place, and the supreme court made into a law.

It is a Law!

Sad that people are looped into the idea that there Is room to negotiate.

Sorta like trying to negotiate with the president on the grounds of drinking while driving,
driving without insurance, driving without a license, or the thousand other Laws we have.

Millions already have signed up, and it is now in effect.

1. Laws get changed all the time, so the fact that it is currently law is irrelevant as pertains to it being changed through negotiation.

2. The Constitution gives the House the exclusive power of the budget, and defunding programs the House objects to is EXACTLY what the House is supposed to do when it disagrees with existing laws or the executive branch implementation of them.

3. What is going on here today is not only about Obamacare, but it is also going to impact the future strength of the House of Representatives if it effectively loses the ability to defund specific programs due to Americans becoming brain-washed into thinking it does not legitimately hold that power.

4. In 17 previous government shutdowns ALL parties negotiated to get through the impasse; the House, the Senate and the President. Obama refusing to negotiate is the response of a stealth dictatorship, autocratic in all but name.

This is an example of libtard logic, and this administrations utter contempt for the people it claims to represent....

"The National Park Service has ordered the closure of a Virginia park that sits on federal land, even though the government provides no resources for its maintenance or operation.

The Claude Moore Colonial Farm announced on Wednesday that NPS has ordered it to suspend operations until Congress agrees to a deal to fund the federal government.

According to Anna Eberly, managing director of the farm, NPS sent law enforcement agents to the park on Tuesday evening to remove staff and volunteers from the property.

“You do have to wonder about the wisdom of an organization that would use staff they don’t have the money to pay to evict visitors from a park site that operates without costing them any money,” she said.

The park withstood prior government shutdowns, noting in a news release that the farm will be closed to the public for the first time in 40 years.

“In previous budget dramas, the Farm has always been exempted since the NPS provides no staff or resources to operate the Farm,” Eberly explained in an emailed statement.

“In all the years I have worked with the National Park Service … I have never worked with a more arrogant, arbitrary and vindictive group representing the NPS,” Eberly said"

Park Service Orders Closure of Park that Receives No Federal Funding | Washington Free Beacon

The Republicans sent 800,000 workers home

Go figure

As usual you ignore the elephant in the room which is the fact that this particular shutdown (as are all the open monument shutdowns in DC) are purely punitive. They are the admin throwing a 5 year old class hissy fit and taking the ball and going home because they lost.

Not very adult, not caring at all of the people they claim to represent and very clearly an example of what lies in store for 'we the people' if they ever get complete control.

The Republicans sent 800,000 workers home

Go figure

No, they tried to fund the government. Harry said no and sent everyone home. Obama concurred. True story! :thup:

No, they used funding the Government as extortion to kill a law that they couldn't do through legislative means

They fucked over 800,000 loyal workers because they did not have the votes to do it in Congress

Wrong again commie boy.

1. Make exchanges national in scope by letting anyone participate in the exchange of any state they choose, perhaps with a small fee.

2. Make the costs of health insurance tax deductible.

3. Remove the requirement to have insurance for those who have never used health care insurance, but once they do sign up, it becomes mandatory for the future.

4. Make the penalties to not taking mandated insurance HIGHER than the cost of the insurance.

5. After one year, allow for no exemptions for any group unless it is given by the local state legislature.

6. Allow the state legislature to set their own review boards and remove the IRS and other Federal agencies from oversight.

7. To compensate for costs, remove the cap on salary taxed for Social Security. It is regressive and unneeded.

8. Let insurance companies define their own health care packages after it is approved by the local state review board.

That would make it OK by me, even though I am not and never will be a Republican, God Willing.

No, remove the individual tax penalty as you have given the big corporations and let the whole thing go forward as the LAW was written. Since when does the POTUS have the imperial mandate to implement parts of a law willy nilly. Obama has broken the law by doing so.

By the way

Have any of you had a money making disease ?

They made over $500.000 on me after hearing the word cancer.

1 bag of chemo is over $10,000

Why do you think the big Pharma doesn't want this to go through?

Or why big pharma does everything they can to make sure that no natural treatments ever see the light of day? Yeah.

If you have a natural treatment that works, use it.

Just a warning, don't look to Doctor Oz for advice on alternative medicine, the guy is a full time quack now.

?dr. oz? « Search Results « Science-Based Medicine

Obama compromised on certain delays because that's who he is. He actually didn't have to. But after getting new information, he decided to change his mind.

That's what reasonable people do.

He already agreed to a delay.

Obama already compromised when he didn't have to. So I don't know why Republicans are bitching now, some 3 years after Obamacare passed.

Maybe they should have accepted all of Obama's invitations for breakfast and lunch after all instead of giving Obama the middle finger when health care was being debated?

Stupid cons.

You believe that crap?

By the way, feel free to provide a list of every time someone turned down an invitation from Obama. I think that, if you can find one, and are honest, you will see that Democrats are just as likely to skip out as Republicans.

Last edited:
Obama compromised on certain delays because that's who he is. He actually didn't have to. But after getting new information, he decided to change his mind.

That's what reasonable people do.

He already agreed to a delay.

Obama already compromised when he didn't have to. So I don't know why Republicans are bitching now, some 3 years after Obamacare passed.

Maybe they should have accepted all of Obama's invitations for breakfast and lunch after all instead of giving Obama the middle finger when health care was being debated?

Stupid cons.

You believe that crap?

Agreed. Interpol, you gotta link for that?

Forum List

Back