to the left wing pointing fingers at Republicans over the Montana election, you wanted this war.....

I want prosperity for Americans, jobs for Americans, Americans first. I'll vote every incumbent out of office until Trump gets his agenda through the Congress.
And down the road, the fat senile old orange clown will give us the same kind of prosperity that Bush2 gave us. And you will find some reason to blame the liberals for it. Just as the fat senile old orange clown wants to blame the Dems for not getting his ideas through Congress when the GOP has the House, Senate, and Executive. And still can get nothing done.

And how many Germans and Italians said the same thing as the Fascists and Nazis took over their nations. You people are traitors and cowards.

Your problem is we view you as the Fascists and Nazis. The parallels are uncanny. Use the press, violence at rallies, undermine education and use it as an indoctrination tool etc etc
Your problem is that you are Nazis and Fascists. They were the ones beating up and later killing members of the press that would not see things their way.

Thomas Jefferson

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Undermine education? It is you traitorous assholes that are trying to shut down institutions of higher education. You are the ones that want to censor the scientists when they find evidence that does not agree with your world view. You are traitors to this nation, to the idea of democracy, and to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Ahhh shaddup, you wouldnt know a Fascist or Nazi if you met one. You just throw shit out there
Stupid bitch, I read "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", by Shirer when I was 14 years old. Had nightmares for months. Now I am seeing people like you turn those nightmares into a reality here in the United States of America.
And how many Germans and Italians said the same thing as the Fascists and Nazis took over their nations. You people are traitors and cowards.

Your problem is we view you as the Fascists and Nazis. The parallels are uncanny. Use the press, violence at rallies, undermine education and use it as an indoctrination tool etc etc
Your problem is that you are Nazis and Fascists. They were the ones beating up and later killing members of the press that would not see things their way.

Thomas Jefferson

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Undermine education? It is you traitorous assholes that are trying to shut down institutions of higher education. You are the ones that want to censor the scientists when they find evidence that does not agree with your world view. You are traitors to this nation, to the idea of democracy, and to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Ahhh shaddup, you wouldnt know a Fascist or Nazi if you met one. You just throw shit out there
Stupid bitch, I read "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", by Shirer when I was 14 years old. Had nightmares for months. Now I am seeing people like you turn those nightmares into a reality here in the United States of America.

Then why don't you expliain how what the republicans are doing today compares to what the Nazis did from the 1930s up to WWII. Be specific and don't throw out I read a book and wet myself over something you obviously didn't understand you sorry old prick.

You're using words and terms that you dont have the very first clue as to what the meaning or definitions are. You were told to use them by your masters. There is the irony, the Nazis and Facists did the exact same fucking thing, you dolt.
Stupid bitch, it is you who does not understand what the driving force of Nazism and Fascism are. It is law of the person over law of the land. It is people like the fat senile old orange clown that decide the laws do not apply to them. It is people like the thug in Montana that think that they have the right to beat up the press if they ask the wrong question.

Trump’s History of Encouraging Violence

No matter what Trump does to a Muslims I will vote for him again!
No matter how many lies Trump tells Democrats I will vote for him again!
No matter how many liberal press members get beat I will vote for him again!

I voted for Trump to support my gun rights.
I voted for Trump to support my Christian rights.
I voted for Trump to support my security rights.

I will never vote or support any Democrat in any election for any thing!
And I will work in the next elections to see every vestige of the fat senile old orange clown destroyed. And see assholes like you put in a permanent state of whine.
You all sure helped hillary win, didn't you? Yeah, please "help" them some more.
Well now, Mikie baby, Hillary had 3 million more votes than did the fat senile old orange clown. It was a fluke of our electoral system that has made him President. A fluke more and more people are coming to regret.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Then why don't you expliain how what the republicans are doing today compares to what the Nazis did from the 1930s up to WWII. Be specific and don't throw out I read a book and wet myself over something you obviously didn't understand you sorry old prick.

You're using words and terms that you dont have the very first clue as to what the meaning or definitions are. You were told to use them by your masters. There is the irony, the Nazis and Facists did the exact same fucking thing, you dolt.
Stupid bitch, it is you who does not understand what the driving force of Nazism and Fascism are. It is law of the person over law of the land. It is people like the fat senile old orange clown that decide the laws do not apply to them. It is people like the thug in Montana that think that they have the right to beat up the press if they ask the wrong question.

Trump’s History of Encouraging Violence

The democrat national committee, and hilary clinton actually paid to incite violence against their opponents......and we know this because we have the video of the people they hired admitting it...and these two guys and their employees also went to the White House close to 100 times....so before you bitch about Trump...stop paying for violence against Trump....

I want prosperity for Americans, jobs for Americans, Americans first. I'll vote every incumbent out of office until Trump gets his agenda through the Congress.
And down the road, the fat senile old orange clown will give us the same kind of prosperity that Bush2 gave us. And you will find some reason to blame the liberals for it. Just as the fat senile old orange clown wants to blame the Dems for not getting his ideas through Congress when the GOP has the House, Senate, and Executive. And still can get nothing done.
Blame liberals? That's serious proof that you are insane. Every day you clowns post unsubstantiated bullshit fed to you by the media like it's straight from Gods mouth to your ears, and you don't think you are blameless? You don't see all the obstruction going on concerning Trump? Oh yes, you people are responsible for a lot!

And I will work in the next elections to see every vestige of the fat senile old orange clown destroyed. And see assholes like you put in a permanent state of whine.
You all sure helped hillary win, didn't you? Yeah, please "help" them some more.
Well now, Mikie baby, Hillary had 3 million more votes than did the fat senile old orange clown. It was a fluke of our electoral system that has made him President. A fluke more and more people are coming to regret.
Posting lies won't make her defeat any less deserved, will it?

Illegal alien votes don't count...how do we know they were illegal votes...because we have scot foval and bob craemer admitting on video that they conducted massive voter fraud operations.....they named the states they targeted, the people they hired and the methods they used to accomplish the voter fraud...the democrat national committee and the hilary clinton campaign paid for these operations....

So again...illegal aliens voting don't count...

Your Christian rights? You are a Christian & still voted for Trump? You ain't no Christian.

You still have guns? Really, You assholes claimed Obama was going to take them. At least, that is what the NRA told you.
Obama aways called for more gun control. The NRA didn't have to tell us that, he did. now make up some more crap.

In fact.....he forced gun stores along the border to sell guns to Mexican drug cartels, in the Fast and Furious program, to restart the gun control push....getting innocent men, women and children murdered in the process...that is how much he wanted gun control....
ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]

A stupid program, began under Bush and the GOP.

Illegal alien votes don't count...how do we know they were illegal votes...because we have scot foval and bob craemer admitting on video that they conducted massive voter fraud operations.....they named the states they targeted, the people they hired and the methods they used to accomplish the voter fraud...the democrat national committee and the hilary clinton campaign paid for these operations....

Present proof, little cocksuck. You assholes have been mewling about this for a decade, and never once presented proof. You are simply liars, and always will be.

Your Christian rights? You are a Christian & still voted for Trump? You ain't no Christian.

You still have guns? Really, You assholes claimed Obama was going to take them. At least, that is what the NRA told you.
Obama aways called for more gun control. The NRA didn't have to tell us that, he did. now make up some more crap.

In fact.....he forced gun stores along the border to sell guns to Mexican drug cartels, in the Fast and Furious program, to restart the gun control push....getting innocent men, women and children murdered in the process...that is how much he wanted gun control....
ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]

A stupid program, began under Bush and the GOP.

You really need to actually research your topics.....The ATF operation under Bush was stopped because they lost track of some of the guns...they stopped it because of that....

under obama and holder, losing track of the guns was a feature of the operation.....

Reasoned Politics: Wide Receiver vs. Fast and Furious

Didn't this all start under Bush? Didn't he do the same thing? Didn't his "Wide Receiver" operation use the same tactics?

The short answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. The longer and more accurate answer follows.

Under the Bush administration, several sting operations were conducted in which straw buyers were allowed to purchase guns and attempts were made to follow the guns to, and in some cases over, the border. The largest and most well known operation was called “Wide Receiver”. The other operations were similar. During these operations approximately 200-250 firearms “got away”. The fact that some guns did cross the border is the only similarity between the Bush era program and Fast and Furious.

Let’s compare the two programs:

Cooperation with Mexico:
Wide Receiver: Mexican Law Enforcement notified, Mexico consented and was a full partner.
Fast and Furious: Mexico intentionally kept in the dark. No coordination or consent.

Surveillance of Firearms:
Wide Receiver: Agents attempted to keep track of the guns at all times.
Fast and Furious: Agents were ordered not to track the guns after they were purchased.

Use of Tracking Devices:
Wide Receiver: Extensive – placed in every lot of guns purchased
Fast and Furious: One “agent built” device in one gun

Performance of Tracking Devices:
Wide Receiver: Smugglers figured out how to defeat trackers
Fast and Furious: Smugglers didn’t have to do anything

Number of Firearms Sent to Cartels:
Wide Receiver: About 250
Fast and Furious: Exact number unknown, but over 2,500

Actions at the Border:
Wide Receiver: Attempted to hand off surveillance to Mexican law enforcement
Fast and Furious: ATF worked with Customs to make sure guns were not stopped at border

Reaction to guns “getting away”:
Wide Receiver: Program terminated. William Newell wrote memo saying “never again”
Fast and Furious: Program continued – recovered guns tracked and mapped.

Ironically, Wide Receiver provides an excellent example of a truly “botched sting operation”. The purpose of the Bush era programs was to track the guns to and over the border where Mexican law enforcement would make arrests. It was poorly planned and executed – but it at least has some potential to work and serve a law enforcement purpose. Make no mistake – Wide Receiver should result in heads rolling – but the program was not designed to send guns to the cartels.

Another point: Since the Phoenix ATF had experience with this kind of operation, why would they think that a program with many less safeguards would ever work?Why was such an operation begun with months of President Obama taking office and immediately after their bogus numbers on US retail sourced guns going to Mexico were exposed as false? Sadly, the answer is obvious.

In contrast, Fast and Furious was designed to pump guns into Mexico, without the knowledge of the Mexican government. Without their knowledge and cooperation, their was no chance of making arrests as a result of allowing guns to cross the border. Therefore, there was no law enforcement purpose. It was designed and executed for the purpose of sending guns from US retail outlets to the cartels. It was not a “botched sting operation” – it was a correctly executed plan with a very evil purpose.

This begs the question: What was the purpose of sending these guns into Mexico, where they were used to kill hundreds of Mexicans?

If one looks at what this could accomplish, the only answer on the table is the same one named by both the whistle blowing agents and the former head of the Pheonix DEA office who was “in the loop”: The passage of new gun control laws in the US.

If you still think these operations were “the same” or “used the same tactics” – please follow the link below and listen to Eric Holder tell you that the two programs were not similar.

Present proof, little cocksuck. You assholes have been mewling about this for a decade, and never once presented proof. You are simply liars, and always will be.

Shithead....they admitted to it on video...and then had to quit their open activity after it was discovered....now they work behind the scenes......the video shows all of it....moron.

Here it is...again.....they admit to conducting massive voter fraud operations under the pay and direction of the DNC and hilary clinton....they should be in jail...

Trump 62, 8

Trump, 62,853,825 Clinton 65,853,516

Clinton, +2,868,691

Trump 62, 8

Trump, 62,853,825 Clinton 65,853,516

Clinton, +2,868,691

All those illegal clinton votes do not count......

Here it is...again.....they admit to conducting massive voter fraud operations under the pay and direction of the DNC and hilary clinton....they should be in jail...

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott’s administration started an effort trying to crack down on noncitizens voting by comparing driver's license data against voter rolls.

Through this process the Florida Department of State created a list of 182,000 potential noncitizens that had voted. That number was whittled down to 2,700, then to about 200 before the purge was stopped amid criticism that the data was flawed given the number of false positives — including a Brooklyn-born World War II vet.

Ultimately, only 85 people were removed from the voting rolls. State officials began to pursue a second attempt at a purge in advance of the 2014 election but then abandoned that effort, too.

Richard Hasen, an election law expert at the University of California, Irvine, called Phillips’ claim "fake news."

"There is no credible evidence I have seen to show large numbers of noncitizens voting in U.S. elections anywhere," Hasen said. "The idea that 3 million noncitizens could have illegally voted in our elections without being detected is obscenely ludicrous."

Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in 2016?

That is what has happened every time that claim has been investigated. Lying little cocksucks like you just continue to believe and knowingly spread lies.

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott’s administration started an effort trying to crack down on noncitizens voting by comparing driver's license data against voter rolls.

Through this process the Florida Department of State created a list of 182,000 potential noncitizens that had voted. That number was whittled down to 2,700, then to about 200 before the purge was stopped amid criticism that the data was flawed given the number of false positives — including a Brooklyn-born World War II vet.

Ultimately, only 85 people were removed from the voting rolls. State officials began to pursue a second attempt at a purge in advance of the 2014 election but then abandoned that effort, too.

Richard Hasen, an election law expert at the University of California, Irvine, called Phillips’ claim "fake news."

"There is no credible evidence I have seen to show large numbers of noncitizens voting in U.S. elections anywhere," Hasen said. "The idea that 3 million noncitizens could have illegally voted in our elections without being detected is obscenely ludicrous."

That is what has happened every time that claim has been investigated. Lying little cocksucks like you just continue to believe and knowingly spread lies.

You should see the video of Obama telling illegals to vote. It was really nice.

That will prove nothing to you. It's been documented that anytime someone presents proof to you people all that happens is that you spin and lie more.

We have democrat operatives bob craemer and scot foval, admitting on video that they conducted massive voter fraud operations for the democrat national committee and the hilary clinton campaign....you can't hide that fact, they stated it, they explained how they did it, where they targeted their efforts, who they used and how they moved the people around.....

Ya and 99% of those who voted for the REP say they are HAPPY the LIB pussy got what was going to him!
The bitch crashed a PRIVATE FUNCTION and aggressively stuck a mic in the REP candidate's face and DEMANDED that his questions were answered.
Try that bullshit somewhere else and the LIB bitch would be living with a tube up his nose for the next four months!!!!!!!
Like I said, you fuckers are just violent pieces of shit not that much different from the Brownshirts of Germany.
Anyone who cashed my PRIVATE party and does what the little LIB fag did would leave in an ambulance!
That's the difference between REAL men and LIB 'man-bun' pussies.

Wasn't one of PRESIDENT!!!!! Trump's "ideas to nominate and put a strict constitutionalist on the SC bench???????
Wait a bit longer asshole. PRESIDENT!!!!! Trump will put two or three more strict constitutionalist on the SC bench AND a few hundred lower court judges on the bench.
This folks, is the number one reason the LIB are DESPERATE!!!!!! to stop PRESIDENT!!!!!! Trump from having a four, maybe eight year term.
The hilarious joke is if for ANY reason PRESIDENT!!!!!! Trump was not able to finish his first/second term the LIBs will end up with PENCE!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAA! HAAAAAAA!
Guess who he will put on the SC???????
Does the name Ted Cruz ring bell?????????????????????????

Forum List

Back