Doing Satan's Work! Texas High School Yearbook Promotes Degenerate Propaganda For Homosexuality

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
First I'd like to begin that God finds homosexuality detestable.

[Leviticus 20:13 (King James version)

If a moral man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.]

As a man of faith in a loving Christian body cleansed with God's love, I must bring this latest attempt to promote Satan's work to your attention. An evil deed was done at a Houston High School and we must condemn the degeneracy the yearbook is promoting. Some of these high school students who claim to be Christians have forgotten that the Bible teaches that homosexual relations lead to destruction (Jude 7). Folks, this is a battle between good and evil. With God's help along with the help of Vice President Mike Pence, we can win this battle against degeneracy being promoted by homosexuals in schools across America.

Atascocita High yearbooks cause parents outrage

Last edited:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.]

As a man of faith in a loving Christian body cleansed with God's love, I must bring this latest attempt to promote Satan's work to your attention. An evil deed was done at a Houston High School and we must condemn the degeneracy the yearbook is promoting. Some of these high school students who claim to be Christians have forgotten that the Bible teaches that homosexual relations lead to destruction (Jude 7). Folks, this is a battle between good and evil. With God's help along with the help of Vice President Mike Pence, we can win this battle against degeneracy being promoted by homosexuals in schools across America.

Seeing you have stated Donald is your God and Melania is your goddess mean your entire thread is satire seeing you are not Christian because no Christian would put any false idol before thy Lord like you have done before!

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.]

Seeing you have stated Donald is your God and Melania is your goddess mean your entire thread is satire seeing you are not Christian because no Christian would put any false idol before thy Lord like you have done before!
The Lord doesn't have access to Melanomia's plastic surgeon.

• Banned

I've never stated Donald Trump is 'my' God. I've stated he's been sent to us by God to make America great again. As for Melania, I've never said she's 'my' Goddess. You're like one of these liberal Reporters who put word's in people's mouths out of context when they never said them that way.

• Banned

The Lord doesn't have access to Melanomia's plastic surgeon.
Grow up! Address the yearbook promoting the vile degenerate choice known as homosexuality.

I've never stated Donald Trump is 'my' God. I've stated he's been sent to us by God to make America great again. As for Melania, I've never said she's 'my' Goddess. You're like one of these liberal Reporters who put word's in people's mouths out of context when they never said them that way.

You know you have called Trump your god and Melania your goddess...

Last edited:
And you are lying!

Just the other day yoi called Melanina a Goddess and you have called Donald a God or will you lie and deny this until shown what you have wrote?

You could claim you were joking but the way you drink Donald and Melania toilet water it is clear you are no Christian!

Also you write like one of tgose Huff and Puff writers at Huffington Post and I am not twisting any words of yours...

Don't proclaim someone is a God or Goddess if you don't want to be called on it, and remember Ivanka worship that Jewish God you now claim to worship and Jesus was Jewish...

Last edited:
Poor crybabies getting the vapors over a high-school yearbook. :crybaby:

I applaud the yearbook celebrating love and equality over hate.
It's celebrating degeneracy while promoting the evil homosexual agenda.

It's not degeneracy and not a choice.
It's both!

No it isn't.

Your God belongs in your home. Your God belongs in your church. Your God does not belong in public schools.

Nobody chooses to be gay, and the LGBT movement is on the right side of history.

It's both!

Nobody chooses to be gay, and the LGBT movement is on the right side of history.
All false! Homosexuality has been on the wrong side of history since the dawn of man!

It's both!

All false! Homosexuality has been on the wrong side of history since the dawn of man!

That's because the dawn of man was not as informed about certain things like man is today.

You are correct Steve about Trump being sent....the man beat the media and both political parties to win....

Forum List

Back