To The Gym !!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes I have joined a local Gym. On the advice of my Physio who thinks that use of the pool would help my ankle recovery.

I have had a look around and it all seems very nice. Pool,sauna,steam room and "experience shower" are all in close proximity and I think that I might enjoy myself a great deal.

Does anyone else on here do the Gym thing ?

This is costing about £50 pcm - about $70 I think.

I did the gym thing in my younger days. Crowded pool, cueing up to use the weight machines, smelly locker rooms are not my cup of tea. As soon as I bought a house, I set up a gym there. When I got married, husband added his gym equipment. The only thing we don't have is a pool- an acceptable trade off for convenience, privacy and a higher level of cleanliness.

I totally skipped my gym workout today as result of having several cocktails last evening during the Pens. As a penance, I am going to go for a run over lunch.

Best of luck in your recovery and workouts, Tommy.

Yes I have joined a local Gym. On the advice of my Physio who thinks that use of the pool would help my ankle recovery.

I have had a look around and it all seems very nice. Pool,sauna,steam room and "experience shower" are all in close proximity and I think that I might enjoy myself a great deal.

Does anyone else on here do the Gym thing ?

This is costing about £50 pcm - about $70 I think.
Do you use the women's locker room and shower with the ladies?

One gym I went to had a hot tub that was a bubbling cauldron of bio hazard waste, lots of people got sick. The locker room smelled like a giant sweaty sneaker and the guys sat on the bench bare ass naked.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
One gym I went to had a hot tub that was a bubbling cauldron of bio hazard waste, lots of people got sick. The locker room smelled like a giant sweaty sneaker and the guys sat on the bench bare ass naked.

Yeah, the whirlpool at the gym is fucking gross. I've used it twice and each time I caught a minor itch. No thanks.

Apparently the experience shower is a full on power shower on turbo and at the end of it you get sprayed with all sorts of nice smelling stuff. As its free I am deffo going to have a go.

I have never been in a gym before let alone joined one. I hope I dont make any silly social mistakes.

My plan is a few lengths of the pool doing anle twisting exercises,a bit of sauna and steam room followed by the experience shower. Then upstairs for a high protein banana milk shake with Ice cream and a chocolate flake.

I will also observe the ongoing tranny situation and report back on any perceived threat to my manliness.

Apparently the experience shower is a full on power shower on turbo and at the end of it you get sprayed with all sorts of nice smelling stuff. As its free I am deffo going to have a go.

I have never been in a gym before let alone joined one. I hope I dont make any silly social mistakes.

My plan is a few lengths of the pool doing anle twisting exercises,a bit of sauna and steam room followed by the experience shower. Then upstairs for a high protein banana milk shake with Ice cream and a chocolate flake.

I will also observe the ongoing tranny situation and report back on any perceived threat to my manliness.
Make sure you cover yourself with a towel....no one wants to see your disgusting Limey ass.

Yeah, the whirlpool at the gym is fucking gross. I've used it twice and each time I caught a minor itch. No thanks.
For that you should go to a real spa. Last time I went, there were a bunch of us naked ladies in the pool and a really hunky workman repairing the lights. I think that guy really enjoyed his job.

But now that trans peeps might see me naked I just go to the steam room wrapped in a towel.

For that you should go to a real spa. Last time I went, there were a bunch of us naked ladies in the pool and a really hunky workman repairing the lights. I think that guy really enjoyed his job.

But now that trans peeps might see me naked I just go to the steam room wrapped in a towel.
You were wondering why I kept dropping my roll of electrical tape?

Make sure you cover yourself with a towel....no one wants to see your disgusting Limey ass.
A burqini would be better.

I don't think I like whirlpools...anywhere. I have rather sensitive skin and every time I use one I feel all itchy afterwards.

I don't think I like whirlpools...anywhere. I have rather sensitive skin and every time I use one I feel all itchy afterwards.
They are probably over chlorinating.

Forum List

Back