To the board racists and those eager to blame blacks

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Everyone is arguing about gun control and legalities. Most seem to ignore that most of the crime that occurs has little to do with guns.

Drive by shootings. (Targeted rival houses and never hit anyone that I know of)
Broke body parts with crowbars.
Shot arrows lit with gasoline through my drug rivals front windows.
Kidnapped people that didn't pay their drug bill.
Burned down rival houses.
Torched their cars.
Stole cars after copying keys in test drives for parting purposes.
Went AWOL from a juvenile prison and went on a cross country crime spree.
Seduced teenage girls to let me "rob" them while they were on the job.
Beat a guard half to death in an escape attempt from a jail. Ultimately got chewed up by the dogs that were called in.
SOLD DRUGS to anyone willing to buy.
Burglarized homes in the dead of night while people were asleep.
Led police on some movie worthy police chases.
Head butted and beat on the police in scuffles.
Skipped school and beat down the security guard who tried to chase us after he busted us drinking in the bathroom.
Gave someone a ride into the projects and got robbed at gunpoint. Had my ride put on blocks while they stole my audio equipment & wheels while I watched at gunpoint. Went back with Pepsi bottles full of gas and burned down every fucking house involved.
Had a semi truck driver cut me off and put 6 rounds from a 357 into his grill when I got past him.

And I am white. I paid for my life of crime and it disturbs me that so many try to attribute it to skin color while others try to pretend that the "alt right" is the real demon.

Lack of parental guidance and poverty was my driving factor and I doubt the blacks excuse us any different.

Obviously I am not that person anymore after my stint in the joint but I think MANY of you clueless.

While crime in the black community may be worse statistically so is the poverty and the dire situations I went through.

I'm just glad you never killed anyone, even though in that sort of "society" you operated in there are probably plenty of people who did deserve it.

Hell, it sounds like you probably deserved to be shot and killed yourself.

I'm glad you managed to serve time, get out and become productive.

You absolutely are correct that race has nothing to do with it.

So far we have two leftists who have responded. They both went the "stupid personal insult' route.

Let's see if the right is capable of a more intellectual response.

I went through poverty and dire situations too but I didn't shoot at people or break bones with crow bars. Something else causes that shit.

I'm just glad you never killed anyone, even though in that sort of "society" you operated in there are probably plenty of people who did deserve it.

Hell, it sounds like you probably deserved to be shot and killed yourself.

I'm glad you managed to serve time, get out and become productive.

You absolutely are correct that race has nothing to do with it.

I did deserve it. I read the responses of people on threads here and either they are completely full of shit or I am lucky to have never encountered someone like them. I've never been shot but I did take a fork to the gut 6 times in a prison fight. I have what look like scarred blisters on my gut from the fight. Happened in the rotunda during Miami Vice over a fucking Danish & comb.
The stories I could tell(despite telling a few) would shock many readers in here.
Everyone has that TV movie prison mentality in their heads and reality couldn't be further from the truth.

I went through poverty and dire situations too but I didn't shoot at people or break bones with crow bars. Something else causes that shit.
I told you what precipitated it in the op.

I can't speak for every convict obviously but my parents put me in foster care at 7. SEVEN

Mom told me to pack my bags, YOURE GOING TO GRANDMAS FOR THE WEEKEND.

Yeah? Yippee! Except I didn't wind up at grandmas
It was all downhill from there.

I don't say this shit or share my story for sympathy. I do it so maybe others will realize that their life is not all encompassing

Its quiet in here. Am I to believe that all the fucktards are asleep or are you pussys to afraid to challenge me?
No, they’re just not drunk like you are.
Not drunk, just brutally honest. I know that fucks up jackasses like you but it is what it is.
No, you’re just ignorant, wrong, stupid, and a racist like most conservatives.
Of course. The goto tropes for stupidfucks with limited liberal talking point educations.

No worries, I enjoyed your home electronics and your sisters back in the day....

I can't speak for every convict obviously but my parents put me in foster care at 7. SEVEN

I don't say this shit or share my story for sympathy. I do it so maybe others will realize that their life is not all encompassing
You said lack of parental guidance and poverty. The foster care thing and the way it was done is different. That would fall under the category of "something else". Betrayal and abandonment by your parents can definitely fuck up your life. Glad you're still around to tell about it.

You said lack of parental guidance and poverty. The foster care thing and the way it was done is different. That would fall under the category of "something else". Betrayal and abandonment by your parents can definitely fuck up your life. Glad you're still around to tell about it.
Poverty was probably less of a thing for me but the hardships were the same from a childs perspective.
I remember every single foster care parent I had. All of them. The first home I was in (EMERGENCY PLACEMENT) was DIRT POOR. All black except for me and one other foster child. At that point in my life it was culture shock because up until then I had never seen a black person(that i can remember)
Things were DRASTICALLY different but one thing was clear looking back on it, THEY CARED.
Then came the rich white family. I stole some bubble gum from the local drugstore with (mom) and at first I was made to apologize to the owner but weeks later I was shuffled off again. Telling no?
Then......

Now I'm tired of typing and my phone needs a fix (battery low) but you get my gist.

COLOR IS NOT RELEVANT

Well if you want my take, Rome's been burning for a while Gramps

One can look up past civilizations along with their rise and fall

We're in decline as a race , civility has left civilization

the causes? well....methinks those who are really pulling the strings are more than happy to see us wee folk squabble over ethnicity

~S~

Forum List

Back