To Newt Gingrich supporters

His wife is interesting...

Calista-Gingrich.jpg

lisa51.jpg

• Banned
Thank you so much. This thread was obviously not addressed to any of you.

So far I know that Newt Gingrich is smarter than Obama, and most everyone else. But so far that's the only positive thing I know which would be relevant to 2012.

So I want to hear something relevant from someone who supports him.

So far I know that Newt Gingrich is smarter than Obama, and most everyone else. But so far that's the only positive thing I know which would be relevant to 2012.

Well, considering I would vote for him before that bizarre Mormon Robot you are supporting, I'll say I admire this.

He's a man who sticks to his position. He doesn't stick his finger up in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

He's fought the good fight for things conservatives care about, even when they weren't popular.

I don't support him. But I listen to him and can't fathom why you believe he is smarter than Obama? Gingrich has character issues, is a demagogue and a charlatan. He uses his intellect - which I do not find impressive - to promote himself. He's one of the bigger phoneys on the Republican stage.

So far I know that Newt Gingrich is smarter than Obama…

And you base this on what objective evidence.

Or is it your position that those who disagree with your political dogma are ‘dumb.’

The lack of response from Gingrich’s supporters – however few supporters there are – may have indeed answered your question.

The lack of response from Gingrich’s supporters – however few supporters there are – may have indeed answered your question.

Well, I don't think that there are a lot of Gingrich supporters who are going to post on a thread started by a Romney supporter who is just trying to tear him down.

Seriously, she's attacked Perry, she's attacked Cain, she'll attack anyone who goes after her robot...

But to the point- here's what I like about Gingrich on the issues-

For instance, he supports school choice, which I consider an excellent idea.

He supports a pay for performance standard for teachers. Again- great idea.

He wants to fix the medical system through tort reform, reforming the FDA, making health insurance portable...

Here's my favorite...

"Military force must be used judiciously and with clear, obtainable objectives understood by Congress. "

How can anyone disagree with that.

Now he's not my first choice. My choices right now are Perry, then Gingrich, then Cain.

But clearly, he's better than the two liberals in the race, Romney and Obama.

Well, I don't think that there are a lot of Gingrich supporters who are going to post on a thread started by a Romney supporter who is just trying to tear him down.

Seriously, she's attacked Perry, she's attacked Cain, she'll attack anyone who goes after her robot...

Your assumptions and fabricated recollections grow more ridiculous by the day. You are so obsessed that you cannot imagine that someone would ask an open-minded question in a polite way and really mean it. Just because you don't have it in you, and just because you're obsessed with me, doesn't mean I'm anything like you.

p.s., I like Cain, you idiot.

[

Your assumptions and fabricated recollections grow more ridiculous by the day. You are so obsessed that you cannot imagine that someone would ask an open-minded question in a polite way and really mean it. Just because you don't have it in you, and just because you're obsessed with me, doesn't mean I'm anything like you.

p.s., I like Cain, you idiot.

Oh, sure you do...

Please, all these threads where you praised the weird Mormon Robot, you really expect anyone to buy you are for Cain?

If you actually read my posts you'd see many where I defended Cain passionately.

But you have one of the worst cases of tunnel vision I've ever seen.

Gosh, I should feel special. My own little troll. Are you cute? Let's see your picture.

What are one or more of Newt's political positions which stand out to you?

Actually I think he by far is the smartest, and Most Experienced Guy out there. I think he knows how to lead, and has a pretty good idea what to do about our Current Situation. The Problem is I don't think he has a chance in hell at winning.

If you actually read my posts you'd see many where I defended Cain passionately.

But you have one of the worst cases of tunnel vision I've ever seen.

Gosh, I should feel special. My own little troll. Are you cute? Let's see your picture.

If you want to try lying your way out of your past, that's not my problem.

I'm sure some of you delude yourselves that if Cain gets the spotlight, that help Romney. It's a good trick, but it might backfire on you.

Since you refuse to realize that the only reason anyone like Cain is because he's NOT ROMNEY.

Forum List

Back