To Kill a Mockingbird becomes an Obama Re election commercial

JRK's information, however, has been solidly rejected and rebuked yet he recycles the same nonsense.

Which is consistent for a blind partisan ideologue.
Please we Republicans don't need you neo-cons, JRK, losing us another election.

True, but unfortunately there’s little you can do about it. One can only hope that over time the process of political evolution eventually renders the radical right extinct.

Jake your on lgnore

And there we have it: yet another rightist with his head buried deep in the echo-chamber.

JRK's information, however, has been solidly rejected and rebuked yet he recycles the same nonsense.

Which is consistent for a blind partisan ideologue.
Please we Republicans don't need you neo-cons, JRK, losing us another election.

True, but unfortunately there’s little you can do about it. One can only hope that over time the process of political evolution eventually renders the radical right extinct.

Jake your on lgnore

And there we have it: yet another rightist with his head buried deep in the echo-chamber.

show one iten that has been rejected or rebutted
ONE
Partisan?
FACTS
I am not running for election, But we will se in November who wins

ONE ITEM THAT HAS BEEN REJECTED OR REBUTTED WITH FACTS
Or just join the rest of the Liberals who have destroyed there reputation

JRK you have been rebutted factually so many times anyone can go back and find them without any difficulty.

The fact that you are so dense and hardheaded that you wont' give up is not a positive attribute, only a mental illness.

Jake without reading your thread
It involves calling me a name and I bet it has not rebbutles in it
lets see

No names, JRK, just attributes of immoral stubbornness.

'sides, you are ignoring me. :lol:

JRK you have been rebutted factually so many times anyone can go back and find them without any difficulty.

The fact that you are so dense and hardheaded that you wont' give up is not a positive attribute, only a mental illness.

I knew it
Yor such a evil person who has 0 class
I knew it
its all you know how to do

I see you did not read the link
the Dems began this WMD thing with the UN as sson as the first war In Iraq was over
The UN (Blix) made claims there was still 6000 munitions as well as nerve gas and anthrax on Jan 27, 2003
this is what the link is for CC
The only one who really lied was Saddam, and he paid for it

as a reminder
none of these are GWB

One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

No I didn't read the link. WMDs were not found. You're the only person making the claim.

A great many of your quotes above is derived from the CIA intelligence cooking operations that took place in the ramp-up to Bush's great mis-adventure in Iraq. Who knows how long they were cooking before that.

Had George said that "We don't know but I don't get a second chance so I'm going in" that would have been one thing. He had Condi Rice out there saying, "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" indicating not only WMDs but Nukes too.

I'm sure after Romney loses by 4-5 million votes, you'll be here with some article citing how he actually won.

You're almost 9/11 denier in your avoidance of the truth.

Denail is not a river in Egypt
those kids who died fighting that war should get more from you than that
The events that led to that invasion are here, yet your in denial or scared to read the true events that took place before we invaded
The UN were the ones screaming WMDs, and based on the information Saddam provided as well as the intel gathered from the first war, 1000s of the missiles that existed were never found CC
The dumb SOB buried jet fighters CC

The left cried bush lied and people died to get power while those troops won that war and did every thing we set out to do CC, thet deserve your time to do real DD on those events

9-11 had nothing to do with the Iraq invasion, and i am not sure wny-one stated it did
Case Closed | The Weekly Standard
This was the link that was stated and DID exist

Bush did lie about how sound the intel was and thousands of American soldiers died as a result of his war of choice in Iraq.

I was equating the 9/11 Truth Movement's avoidance of facts to your avoidance of facts. You're one in the same on this matter albeit at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

You're fantasies about it to the contrary.

I knew it Yor such a evil person who has 0 class I knew it its all you know how to do

JRK, your arguments for the neo-cons have rebutted successfully and repeatedly for months on the Board.

No I didn't read the link. WMDs were not found. You're the only person making the claim.

A great many of your quotes above is derived from the CIA intelligence cooking operations that took place in the ramp-up to Bush's great mis-adventure in Iraq. Who knows how long they were cooking before that.

Had George said that "We don't know but I don't get a second chance so I'm going in" that would have been one thing. He had Condi Rice out there saying, "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" indicating not only WMDs but Nukes too.

I'm sure after Romney loses by 4-5 million votes, you'll be here with some article citing how he actually won.

The events that led to that invasion are here, yet your in denial or scared to read the true events that took place before we invaded
The UN were the ones screaming WMDs, and based on the information Saddam provided as well as the intel gathered from the first war, 1000s of the missiles that existed were never found CC

The left cried bush lied and people died to get power while those troops won that war and did every thing we set out to do CC, thet deserve your time to do real DD on those events

9-11 had nothing to do with the Iraq invasion, and i am not sure wny-one stated it did

Bush did lie about how sound the intel was and thousands of American soldiers died as a result of his war of choice in Iraq.

I was equating the 9/11 Truth Movement's avoidance of facts to your avoidance of facts. You're one in the same on this matter albeit at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

The amount of evidence you have provided that the UN link that detailed Blix speech, as well as the comments made by the leaders of the DEM party, as well as the known ties with AlQuida and Iraq, as well as Al Quida planning war while in Iraq prior to our invasion, theose links you have provided to debunk thos events is over whelming

I, nor did GWB give that speech for Hnas Blix, Jan 27,2003
I, nor did GWB give one of those comments has Recorded from 1998 thru 2003 as linked within
I, nor did GWB have any-part of Al-Quida and Iraq as they un-folded and began long before he was president
These are facts, There not my facts.
The only thing I have done is provided those facts for you as well as the 500 munitions that werew found meet the definition of WMD
It should be noted GWB his-self stated that this was not what we were led to believe existed

Bottom line is Saddam lied, and people died, You have not nor can you rebutte those facts. Stop taking this stuff personal, neither of us had any-thing to do with these events

SNIP
Fantasies is all JRK has.

Jake find your bliss and stop blaming others
It is just information

SNIP

That and a never-ending need to get the last word in. Always.

CC this is a message board that is here to discuss politics
Now let that soak in
Think CC about the irony of your thread
Jake, your not even being taken seriously, have not been for a long time
Fantasies?
1.4 trillion dollar deficts is a relaity
UE numbers are a reality
Obama care turning out to be one lie after another is a relaity
These events have nothing to do with me Jake

Why do you keep making a fool of your self? you think your issues with getting along with your fellow Americans bothers me?
It is sad Jake, I mean that
I feel sorry for you

JRK now acts like a doosh and makes it personal because he can't support his fantasy that the war was a mistake and the neo-cons broke the economy.

JRK, it is what it is son, and you neo-cons have no place in the GOP any more.

Jake, we are all in this together
What ever you just said has nothing to do with the last GOP defict @ 163 billion in 2007 and the 2009 being 1.4 trillion

See Jake thats information
It has nothing to do with me, nor you
yet you make these threads about me
thats not normal Jake, relly
chill out

JRK can dish it but can't take it is the situation here. Your arguments have failed. You make the threads about how badly you are picked on instead of being a man and accept you are wrong. That is stubbornly immoral. You are the poster boy of a doosh, JRK, and no way around it.

Now let that soak in
Fantasies?
UE numbers are a reality

Why do you keep making a fool of your self? you think your issues with getting along with your fellow Americans bothers me?
I feel sorry for you

See....

No WMD's found--another bit of reality you've refused to accept.

Jake give it a rest
have you got nothing else to do in life?
watch ESPN 2
there some real neat drag racing going on
Dude get a life

Now let that soak in
Fantasies?
UE numbers are a reality

I feel sorry for you

See....

No WMD's found--another bit of reality you've refused to accept.

CC
lets do this one more time
DOD: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria « Sister Toldjah
The 500 munitions that were found throughout Iraq after the 2003 invasion really WERE dangerous and DO meet the criteria to be considered a WMD, contrary to the ...

This was provided to congress in 2006
What GWB stated was that we did not find the munitions we thought were there
He never said they did not exist

CC what confuses me the most about these events is every-one had it worng lonf before GWB became president
The person who had wrong the most was Saddam, and for the right reasons he paid the price CC
Now taking his side in this has allways confused us conservatives
Now you going to rebutte this with some facts? are you going to keep being part of the problem?
!.4 trillion dollar deficts in 2010 have nothing to do with this
we won CC

Then you can present evidence....:lmao:

Forum List

Back