To Kill a Mockingbird becomes an Obama Re election commercial

Denail is not a river in Egypt
those kids who died fighting that war should get more from you than that
The events that led to that invasion are here, yet your in denial or scared to read the true events that took place before we invaded
The UN were the ones screaming WMDs, and based on the information Saddam provided as well as the intel gathered from the first war, 1000s of the missiles that existed were never found CC
The dumb SOB buried jet fighters CC

The left cried bush lied and people died to get power while those troops won that war and did every thing we set out to do CC, thet deserve your time to do real DD on those events

9-11 had nothing to do with the Iraq invasion, and i am not sure wny-one stated it did
Case Closed | The Weekly Standard
This was the link that was stated and DID exist

Bush did lie about how sound the intel was and thousands of American soldiers died as a result of his war of choice in Iraq.

I was equating the 9/11 Truth Movement's avoidance of facts to your avoidance of facts. You're one in the same on this matter albeit at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

You're fantasies about it to the contrary.

Then you can present evidence....:lmao:

I have been asking for this with this thread for 2 days
There pissed about the truth
Well CC is, Jake is just lost it, I mean it when I say it makes me sad
I know people I love like him, They need help with dealing with life and reality

Jake
Check out ESPN 2
The Capco car has a good friend of mine as the crew chief

JRK continues to tell neo-con lies while everyone laughs at him

He is in a melt down, has me on ignore, yet checks what I post.

The neo-cons will never be allowed to run foreign policy again.

Candy Corn there is a huge difference in correcting information that is not true and yea but.
You keep putting out information that is not true and every single time I catch it, I am going to correct it
Now if your not man enough to face that, I cannot help that
Your lack of rebuttle does your reputation no good. That would bother most

Why would you support anything in life you have to spin the truth, 1/2 truth or flat out lies to make them look good?

I do not blame you, but the biased media is flat out of control and you should be smart enough to do your own DD on these issues

In 2008 there was no-one there to correct all the lies that was told about GWB, now BHO has a record that will be corrected every-time all the time

Bears repeating

Correcting, not yea but

Yeah, nobody corrected Bush's lies that lead us into war in Iraq. Somehow when the white guy was running things, you're truth-filter was not so acute. Now--wow; 24/7/365.

There were no WMD's, Colin Powell refused to parrot the cooked intel to the UN.
Those are the facts.

Spin away little one! GO!

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
Update 27 January 2003

You might want to read these 2 links and get back with me
you rpoblem is with information, your debating me and all I have done is provide links to inforamtion that you do not like
worse with Jake
allot wose

What does race have to do with any of this?

Speaking of DD or lack thereof. Of the munitions that were found were any of them made after the first gulf war or were they left over from the period of time when Ronnie Raygun was supporting Iraq? How do you reconcile the fact the none of the WMD that the Bush Administration claimed were ever found. That is massive stock pile of new WMD?

How about the briefing President Bush recieved from the Head of the CIA telling him that they have credible evidence that Iraq did not have any new WMD facilities.

Yeah, nobody corrected Bush's lies that lead us into war in Iraq. Somehow when the white guy was running things, you're truth-filter was not so acute. Now--wow; 24/7/365.

There were no WMD's, Colin Powell refused to parrot the cooked intel to the UN.
Those are the facts.

Spin away little one! GO!

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
Update 27 January 2003

You might want to read these 2 links and get back with me
you rpoblem is with information, your debating me and all I have done is provide links to inforamtion that you do not like
worse with Jake
allot wose

What does race have to do with any of this?

Speaking of DD or lack thereof. Of the munitions that were found were any of them made after the first gulf war or were they left over from the period of time when Ronnie Raygun was supporting Iraq? How do you reconcile the fact the none of the WMD that the Bush Administration claimed were ever found. That is massive stock pile of new WMD?

How about the briefing President Bush recieved from the Head of the CIA telling him that they have credible evidence that Iraq did not have any new WMD facilities.

Someone is deleting my material and placing other material instead. JRK, if you do that, I will report you and request your suspension.

blindboo, JRK will simply ignore your charge and post more inanity. That is what he has done at least fifteen times since he joined the board.

Ask why the US did not announce from the roof tops that we had found WMDs as described in our war mongering. Because we didn't.

Neo-cons will never have the opportunity to rehabilitate themselves and re-enter policy making. Their behavior is irrevocably toxic.

No I didn't read the link. WMDs were not found. You're the only person making the claim.

A great many of your quotes above is derived from the CIA intelligence cooking operations that took place in the ramp-up to Bush's great mis-adventure in Iraq. Who knows how long they were cooking before that.

Had George said that "We don't know but I don't get a second chance so I'm going in" that would have been one thing. He had Condi Rice out there saying, "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" indicating not only WMDs but Nukes too.

I'm sure after Romney loses by 4-5 million votes, you'll be here with some article citing how he actually won.

You're almost 9/11 denier in your avoidance of the truth.

Denail is not a river in Egypt
those kids who died fighting that war should get more from you than that
The events that led to that invasion are here, yet your in denial or scared to read the true events that took place before we invaded
The UN were the ones screaming WMDs, and based on the information Saddam provided as well as the intel gathered from the first war, 1000s of the missiles that existed were never found CC
The dumb SOB buried jet fighters CC

The left cried bush lied and people died to get power while those troops won that war and did every thing we set out to do CC, thet deserve your time to do real DD on those events

9-11 had nothing to do with the Iraq invasion, and i am not sure wny-one stated it did
Case Closed | The Weekly Standard
This was the link that was stated and DID exist

Actually no, they were calling for the inspections to continue. Futhermore, the UN never made the claim that he had some 6000 missing weapons but that the Iraqis did not provide proof that certain precursor chemical were distroyed and the speculation was that with that amount of material 6000 were possible.

According to the United Nations Secretary-General the invasion was illegal.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. However 9-11 had everything to do with the Bush invasion and occupation of Iraq. The Bush administration was actively and often connecting Iraq with al Queda. The joint resolution against Iraq is the reason as one of the factors for using military force was a connection to the 9-11 attacks.

Both of you are on ignore, get over it
Its not me who has failed you

CC this is a message board that is here to discuss politics
Now let that soak in
Think CC about the irony of your thread
Jake, your not even being taken seriously, have not been for a long time
Fantasies?
1.4 trillion dollar deficts is a relaity
UE numbers are a reality
Obama care turning out to be one lie after another is a relaity
These events have nothing to do with me Jake

Why do you keep making a fool of your self? you think your issues with getting along with your fellow Americans bothers me?
It is sad Jake, I mean that
I feel sorry for you

See....

No WMD's found--another bit of reality you've refused to accept.

CC
lets do this one more time
DOD: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria « Sister Toldjah
The 500 munitions that were found throughout Iraq after the 2003 invasion really WERE dangerous and DO meet the criteria to be considered a WMD, contrary to the ...

This was provided to congress in 2006
What GWB stated was that we did not find the munitions we thought were there
He never said they did not exist

CC what confuses me the most about these events is every-one had it worng lonf before GWB became president
The person who had wrong the most was Saddam, and for the right reasons he paid the price CC
Now taking his side in this has allways confused us conservatives
Now you going to rebutte this with some facts? are you going to keep being part of the problem?
!.4 trillion dollar deficts in 2010 have nothing to do with this
we won CC

No WMDs were found.
No amount of wishing on your part will change that.

Bush characterized the argument in terms of there being an imminent threat; even having Ms. Rice say something to the effect of, "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

There was no threat to the domestic US territory and only a passive threat to our national interests elsewhere.

Sorry; those are the facts regardless of how much spin you wish to introduce.

JRK has continually failed on this thread and simply cannot admit the neo-cons terribly damaged the USA.

No WMDs were found. George Bush would tell the world every day for the rest of his life if such had happened.

See....

No WMD's found--another bit of reality you've refused to accept.

CC
lets do this one more time
DOD: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria « Sister Toldjah
The 500 munitions that were found throughout Iraq after the 2003 invasion really WERE dangerous and DO meet the criteria to be considered a WMD, contrary to the ...

This was provided to congress in 2006
What GWB stated was that we did not find the munitions we thought were there
He never said they did not exist

CC what confuses me the most about these events is every-one had it worng lonf before GWB became president
The person who had wrong the most was Saddam, and for the right reasons he paid the price CC
Now taking his side in this has allways confused us conservatives
Now you going to rebutte this with some facts? are you going to keep being part of the problem?
!.4 trillion dollar deficts in 2010 have nothing to do with this
we won CC

No WMDs were found.
No amount of wishing on your part will change that.

Bush characterized the argument in terms of there being an imminent threat; even having Ms. Rice say something to the effect of, "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

There was no threat to the domestic US territory and only a passive threat to our national interests elsewhere.

Sorry; those are the facts regardless of how much spin you wish to introduce.

CC there ar 2 different stories to be told as well as opinions in most events. this onw has the truth and it has the lies

The truth is there was but 2 reasons we invaded Iraq
9-11
Saddam lying

It funny you blame GWB for every-thing, yet the 21 Dem senators who voted to use force to enforce the UN regs you ignore
It is also confusing as to why you have ignored all of the Dem quotes with the same events

The difference in you and I is simple. I do not condone lying or mis representing the facts.

CC you support Obama, do you really know why?
I mean GWB has nothing to do with BHO
So why is it you use GWB for supporting BHO?

What about his policies?
BHO policies?

He is still using GWB tax policies
he has re upped the patriot act
He followed the same winning plan in Afgahn as GWB used in Iraq

All the difference BHO has done is run the debt up and Obama-care

Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.

We invaded because of suppoed WMDs that did not exist.

All the other stuff doesn't matter.

Not as described Bush, so you are lying.

Iraq was not involved.

This is why the GOP lost in 2006 and 2008, and such lying is going to make it much harder for MR to win.

America will not forgive the neo-cons.

Not as described Bush, so you are lying.

Iraq was not involved.

This is why the GOP lost in 2006 and 2008, and such lying is going to make it much harder for MR to win.

America will not forgive the neo-cons.

You said we found no WMD's. I showed proof that we did.

Your'e the liar.

Quibble all you want, little boy. It's what you said.

No, I said WMDs as described by the warmongers were not there. If they had been, the Bushies would still be yelling it from the roof tops. We invaded because of suppoed WMDs that did not exist and Not as described Bush

You still ignore that Iraq was not involved in 9-11.

edgetho has demonstrated she lies and is a doosh to boot.

Such behavior and lack of integrity is why the neo-cons have been and will be forever rejected.

No, I said WMDs as described by the warmongers were not there. If they had been, the Bushies would still be yelling it from the roof tops. We invaded because of suppoed WMDs that did not exist and Not as described Bush

Such behavior and lack of integrity is why the neo-cons have been and will be forever rejected.

That's what you said. I showed you to be a liar. Deal with it. You're a libtard, you should be proud of it.

In fact, you should run for Office as a libtard. You're qualified

WMDs DID exist. Another lie from the left.

WikiLeaks Show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq - With Surprising Results | Danger Room | Wired.com

You guys just can't help yourselves, can you?

By the time these remnants were found they were no longer usable weapons. They were not the weapons President Bush claimed iraq was actively producing and stockpiling. They certainly posed no significant or immediate danger to the USA.

You do know how he got the more advanced Chemical and biological weapons. Thank Raygun.

That's what you said.

No, you said that I said that the WMDs found were what Bush describe.

You are a dooshy liar. You, girl, are a neo-con doosh.

Forum List

Back