“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

"For the two of you that asked if I would be attending Joseph R. Biden Jr's inauguration event, the answer is no, I've been banned from there like I've been banned from every other place imaginable."
But he still has his Presidential Twitter account he can use, I thought?

And like all presidents, h3 has a multi million dollar white house press office that US tax payers pay for so that the President can communicate with we the people.

"For the two of you that asked if I would be attending Joseph R. Biden Jr's inauguration event, the answer is no, I've been banned from there like I've been banned from every other place imaginable."
But he still has his Presidential Twitter account he can use, I thought?

And like all presidents, h3 has a multi million dollar white house press office that US tax payers pay for so that the President can communicate with we the people.
I don't think he has any followers on his Presidential Twitter. @realdonaldtrump was his claim to fame, but has been terminated.

He's really supposed to have been using the press office every now and then; in his one term. He didn't do that, and we all know that he preferred tweeting at 3:00a, like the caller that just breathes heavy.

Scratch that last part, but Tweety should get some claim in the success of Jack Dorsey's mega-bux company. He was the orange Star of the Show for four years.

Forum List

Back