Tlaib and Omar Co-sponsor Bill to Recognize Muslim Holidays as Federal Holidays

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Five days? There is one Christian holiday on the calendar.

Do they plan on decapitating those who don't fast during Ramadan or will chopping off hands suffice? How about September 11 as a Muslim holiday?

Freshman Congressmen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib have wasted no time in shaking up the US House of Representatives. Early Friday morning, Omar and Tlaib introduced a bill adding Islamic holidays to the Federal calendar which has traditionally only recognized American holidays.

Omar and Tlaib’s bill would add Eid Al-Fitr at the end of Ramadan and the four-day-long celebration of Eid Al-Adha to the list of Federally recognized holidays, potentially granting reasons to banks, schools, and other businesses to remain closed for five additional days per year.

Omar and Tlaib justified their work as making America more inclusive of it’s Muslim-American population and moving us further away from our history as a primarily Christian nation. The women are also considering a last minute addition to their bill that would allow for regular Salah time breaks for school children and workers as well as a designated area in each public business where Muslims could perform Salah, the five daily prayers plus the Friday prayer, unmolested...

(Excerpt) Read more at sorightithurts.com ...

Do they plan on decapitating those who don't fast during Ramadan or will chopping off hands suffice? How about September 11 as a Muslim holiday?

Freshman Congressmen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib have wasted no time in shaking up the US House of Representatives. Early Friday morning, Omar and Tlaib introduced a bill adding Islamic holidays to the Federal calendar which has traditionally only recognized American holidays.

Omar and Tlaib’s bill would add Eid Al-Fitr at the end of Ramadan and the four-day-long celebration of Eid Al-Adha to the list of Federally recognized holidays, potentially granting reasons to banks, schools, and other businesses to remain closed for five additional days per year.

Omar and Tlaib justified their work as making America more inclusive of it’s Muslim-American population and moving us further away from our history as a primarily Christian nation. The women are also considering a last minute addition to their bill that would allow for regular Salah time breaks for school children and workers as well as a designated area in each public business where Muslims could perform Salah, the five daily prayers plus the Friday prayer, unmolested...

American needs lot of fasting. I feel the best when I fast and scientifically fasting os proven to have huge positive effects on healing the body.

Which one is just the one Christian holiday?

Not without adding the Hindu Holiday DIVALI The only "religious holiday" on the list of
Federal Holidays is Christmas. Muslim holidays have NO BUSINESS being on the list unless
ALL RELIGIONS in the US "get in"

American needs lot of fasting. I feel the best when I fast and scientifically fasting os proven to have huge positive effects on healing the body.

wrong again. Fasting induces a state of KETOSIS-----which is an abnormal state dangerous
to health. It does poison the brain in about the same way that alcohol poisons the brain<<<<
which will also make you FEEL A LITTLE BETTER. Of course there should be Hindu, Buddhist,
Jewish, Sikh, Taoist etc prayer rooms in ALL PUBLIC BUILDINGS and specific times allocated
for prayer for the sake of INCLUSION

Not without adding the Hindu Holiday DIVALI The only "religious holiday" on the list of
Federal Holidays is Christmas. Muslim holidays have NO BUSINESS being on the list unless
ALL RELIGIONS in the US "get in"
bL0AMhD.gif

Christmas------I support EASTER----I do not like candy-canes------but LOVE CHOCOLATE
EASTER BUNNIES

This is nutter bullshit from a nutter bullshit website.

Christmas------I support EASTER----I do not like candy-canes------but LOVE CHOCOLATE
EASTER BUNNIES
You don't eat the eggs?

EASTER BUNNIES
You don't eat the eggs?
I eat the hell out of devilled eggs.

EASTER BUNNIES
You don't eat the eggs?

I do not need easter to get eggs. I need easter to get freebie bunny parts

This is nutter bullshit from a nutter bullshit website.

true-----but I have decided to believe the BS anyway

EASTER BUNNIES
You don't eat the eggs?

I do not need easter to get eggs. I need easter to get freebie bunny parts
I always wait till the day after when they are half off..

EASTER BUNNIES
You don't eat the eggs?
I eat the hell out of devilled eggs.
I used to many years ago when I ate everything.

Yeah, because congress and the post office need more days off, REALLY?

Forum List

Back