Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

This is really HUGE rebar. And it surrounds the core. What is not real about it?

spire_dust-3.jpg
Show me a picture UP CLOSE of rebar that big. I sell rebar where I work and they don't make it big enough to see it from that distance.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you were a governmental entity with lots of connections and you wanted the DOD to make special 3" high tensile steel rebar for you to be used in public buildings subjected to severe weather. You would get it.

If you were a governmental entity with lots of connections and you wanted the DOD to make special 3" high tensile steel rebar for you to be used in public buildings subjected to severe weather. You would get it.
and your proof of that?
oh, thats right, you dont have any

you cant see something 3 inches thick from over a mile away. all this crap has already been debunked. you are a idiot

Evidence can be anywhere. I happen to have saved and used it in my web site. Nothing wrong with that.

You are supposed to criticize the evidence with counter evidence and reason logically using it. NOT bitch about where it is hosted. Fnnn' moronic agent with nothing, not even common sense/
What would you know about common sense? You think the CIA had C-4 coated rebar used in the central core of the WTC. Anyone with the power to plan that would be dead by now from old age.:lol::lol::lol:

Christopharter said:
You are supposed to criticize the evidence with counter evidence and reason logically using it.

There is no evidence of a concrete core.

Therefore there is no "supposed" need for counter evidence of a concrete core.

To reason logically about something which did not exist is an impossibility.

All evidence points to a steel core.

You should try to prove that the steel core did not exist. But you can't .. the logical reason can only be that you are a moron. :razz:

Christopharter said:
You are supposed to criticize the evidence with counter evidence and reason logically using it.

You should try to prove that the steel core did not exist. But you can't .. the logical reason can only be that you are a moron. :razz:
he has even posted some of this evidence

Christopharter said:

he has even posted some of this evidence

Since there is no link and no one can provide a link you have proven your self a co-liar.

This can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Just as the engineer of record describes, completely consistent with Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992.

But agents do not use evidence, so it is unsuprising to find stunrude pretending he cannot see it.

Christopharter said:
Since there is no link and no one can provide a link you have proven your self a co-liar

Try reading this thread .. do we need a link Chris .. really .. you are such an imbecile.

If you can't find it in this thread ...then try the numerous other threads you've started around the internet .. or even try referring to your own forum where you record all your actions.

Provide a link .. ?? How about you stop telling porkies mate. :eusa_angel:

STEEL !! Got it ... :cool:

Correct, in the entire thread, you nor anyone has posted evidence of steel core columns in the core area from 9-11.

So you agree it was a STEEL core.

You purposely set an impossible task, that a schematic diagram representing the steel core, cannot be shown from images taken from 9-11, and this simply demonstrates you are a conniving nutcase.

You have yet to show a photograph of the concrete core you allege existed .. from any photographic record, or any other record during or after construction of the towers .. and also during and after the collapse of the towers on 9/11.

We however have documented and shown you that a steel core WAS the only core structure .. with photos taken during and after construction and on 9/11 during and after collapse.

All in all .. the case is proven for a steel core as we always knew it was .. as do you... shit for brains !!

So go eat shit you dingbat idiot. :lol:

Chris .. you really do need some help. Pehaps you should go see Sarah Palin ..:razz:

Last edited:
and goof-o-phera lies again
Robertson NEVER said it had a concrete core
and the Oxford piece doesnt either

A filing at a U.S. District court was completed on February 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.S. code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

As can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" relating to Title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the Twin towers is misprision of treason IF the violation of law enabling the deception by FEMA of NIST and the public is not observed AND evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

All reference to steel core columns without such respective action is misprision of treason.

What do you believe will come of your filing?
it was already decided and he lost

Not the case. The local court rules did not accomodate US code.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

The presiding justice evaded confronting our efforts to comply with US codeand I had to write this letter. Sick.

usdistcrt.jud.a.collins.jpg

And you are a part of it.

The final filing with the criminal clerk with a US district court judge unfiling our disclosure of treason and refiling a crimnal case to civil court. Double sick.

The court refused to decide anything. Evasion.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

Forum List

Back