Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Agents pretending confusion as if they were not guilty of misprision of treason in an extension of the same covert act themselves.

This action is completely new and was developed by presenting the USC itself to clerks and attorneys for optimization. As far as outcome, we shall have to see how well judges adhere to their oaths in the face of treason.
they will adhere to them just fine and throw it out of court

Agents pretending confusion as if they were not guilty of misprision of treason in an extension of the same covert act themselves.

This action is completely new and was developed by presenting the USC itself to clerks and attorneys for optimization. As far as outcome, we shall have to see how well judges adhere to their oaths in the face of treason.

what side of the political spectrum is christophera on anyway?

ChristoFEARa,

English may not technically be the official language of the United States of America (although it ought to be).

It is considered polite, however, to actually USE English when filing shit with the Court.

Your description of your Exhibit B is not written in standard English. WTF does "deprival of construction drawings not used by NIST" mean? :cuckoo:

:lol:
any chance you could submit a "friend of the court" thing and show them just how INSANE Christopher A Brown is?

his own

The underside.

why is he filing in the district covering california when they have absolutely no link to any terrorist attack? wouldnt he need to be file it in new york?

As an addendum to my post number 18, above, I offer this little insight (because I just bothered to look it up):

To establish the crime of misprision of felony, the government must prove: (i) a felony was committed; (ii) the defendant knew that the felony had been committed; (iii) the defendant failed to notify authorities; and (iv) the defendant took an affirmative step to conceal the crime. 18 U.S.C. § 4; Neal v. United States, 102 F.2d 643, 646 (8th Cir. 1939); United States v. Baez, 732 F.2d 780, 782 (10th Cir. 1984); United States v. Ciambrone, 750 F.2d 1416, 1417 (9th Cir. 1984); United States v. Stuard, 566 F.2d 1, 2 (6th Cir. 1977).
U.S. v. Wilkes, 972 F.2d 344 (C.A.4 (N.C.), 1992) (a brief excerpt good to show the "elements" that a jury would have to "find" proved beyond a reasonable doubt).

Element ii is the really hard one. Let's stipulate that the publication of allegedly dubious building specs somehow constitutes a "felony" (it doesn't but let's just say it does), how the fuck would anyone else "know' that it's a felony? I mean hell. I have read much of ChristoFEARa's blather, and I don't "know" that what he claims constitutes a felony at all much less that it has been committed.

In fact, I seriously doubt that ChristoFEARa even has a weak handle on reality.

As an addendum to my post number 18, above, I offer this little insight (because I just bothered to look it up):

To establish the crime of misprision of felony, the government must prove: (i) a felony was committed; (ii) the defendant knew that the felony had been committed; (iii) the defendant failed to notify authorities; and (iv) the defendant took an affirmative step to conceal the crime. 18 U.S.C. § 4; Neal v. United States, 102 F.2d 643, 646 (8th Cir. 1939); United States v. Baez, 732 F.2d 780, 782 (10th Cir. 1984); United States v. Ciambrone, 750 F.2d 1416, 1417 (9th Cir. 1984); United States v. Stuard, 566 F.2d 1, 2 (6th Cir. 1977).
U.S. v. Wilkes, 972 F.2d 344 (C.A.4 (N.C.), 1992) (a brief excerpt good to show the "elements" that a jury would have to "find" proved beyond a reasonable doubt).

Element ii is the really hard one. Let's stipulate that the publication of allegedly dubious building specs somehow constitutes a "felony" (it doesn't but let's just say it does), how the fuck would anyone else "know' that it's a felony? I mean hell. I have read much of ChristoFEARa's blather, and I don't "know" that what he claims constitutes a felony at all much less that it has been committed.

Very good! No cognitive distortions allowed. Opposition must have independent verifications.

The submitted disclosure is actually well proven in it's allegation within a common knowledge framework once the true purpose of the NYC plans being taken is integrated as parallel with FEMA's misrepresentation.
The altered obsolete drawings leaked by silverstein and associates to steven jones unquestioned by quasi leaders in the truth movement, very suspicious structure.

Then consider that gage/hoffman/wtc7.net (obsolete altered plans, server) has connections to the military drone aircraft industry.

Strange Bedfellows: AE911Truth, the Drone Industry, and Dwain Deets American Everyman

Very good! No cognitive distortions allowed. Opposition must have independent verifications.

The submitted disclosure is actually well proven in it's allegation within a common knowledge framework once the true purpose of the NYC plans being taken is integrated as parallel with FEMA's misrepresentation.
The altered obsolete drawings leaked by silverstein and associates to steven jones unquestioned by quasi leaders in the truth movement, very suspicious structure.

Then consider that gage/hoffman/wtc7.net (obsolete altered plans, server) has connections to the military drone aircraft industry.

Strange Bedfellows: AE911Truth, the Drone Industry, and Dwain Deets American Everyman

dude.... set up a webcam and start recording......

do it quick before we miss getting a video of your head exploding.....

You are so obviously doing treason.

tigreys.gif

You are so obviously doing treason.

tigreys.gif

you so obviously need to be locked up.....

oh wait.... i bet that has happened already. am i right?

why wont you answer the question about what type of medication you are on for your mental illnesses? why wont you tell us if you have been diagnosed as a schizophrenic?

come on.... we both know you have been.

Schizophrenia: Symptoms

Delusions. These beliefs are not based in reality and usually involve misinterpretation of perception or experience. They are the most common of schizophrenic symptoms.

Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist, although hallucinations can be in any of the senses. Hearing voices is the most common hallucination among people with schizophrenia.

Thought disorder. Difficulty speaking and organizing thoughts may result in stopping speech midsentence or putting together meaningless words, sometimes known as "word salad."

Disorganized behavior. This may show in a number of ways, ranging from childlike silliness to unpredictable agitation.

Chris,

Do Mr. Domel and Mr. Robertson now that your have named them in a legal document accusing them of withholding information and evidence that would lead to the arrest and conviction of people responsible for murder?

I'm sure they would be VERY interested.

Have you contacted them?

Chris,

Do Mr. Domel and Mr. Robertson now that your have named them in a legal document accusing them of withholding information and evidence that would lead to the arrest and conviction of people responsible for murder?

Have you contacted them?

No. Your interpretation of the significance of events is erroneous as well, which is typical.

Do you know that by promoting the FEMA deception you will be held accountable for Misprision of treason?

Chris,

Have you contacted them?

No. Your interpretation of the significance of events is erroneous as well, which is typical.

Do you know that by promoting the FEMA deception you will be held accountable for Misprision of treason?

Does Mr. Domel and Mr. Robertson know that you are accusing them of treason because they know information about the true core and won't come forward?

Do they know you have named them in a legal document?

Forum List

Back