Titanic was an inside job

Terral probably thinks eots is part of the 9/11 conspiracy...
Christophera sure thinks terral is, not sure if he thinks Eots is as well

Well I say both are in on the titanic sinking. They know more than they are letting on.

I think Eots has alot more information on the Titanic Hoax than he is letting on.

This whole 9-11 thing is just to draw attention away from the Titanic

Titanic Hoax was planned to cover up 9-11

Prove me wrong

Ice can't cut steel....Scientific FACT

there was no concrete in the hull of the titanic
;)

yes there was because i have pictures of the steel as it was being built. i also have MS PAINT and can draw arrows. therefore is is a fact and can not be refuted.

One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

It's the first time in history that ice has defeated metal.

Anyone that believed the Titanic sinking was an accident is obviously a stooge to the White Star Illuminati Media Complex.

If anyone is interested, I have 4000 youtube videos documenting the coverup. Plus, in the water as the ship sinks, you can see the face of Satan, which only proves that the masons were involved.

Last edited:
One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

Anyone that believed the Titanic sinking was an accident is obviously a stooge to the White Star Illuminati Media Complex.

If anyone is interested, I have 4000 youtube videos documenting the coverup. Plus, in the water as the ship sinks, you can see the face of Satan, which only proves that the masons were involved.

Of course the Masons were involved...it was a dry run for 9-11

Of course the Masons were involved...it was a dry run for 9-11

It took them almost a century to take the lessons learned from the Titanic mission and apply them to 9-11, but when you are dealing with the Masons, and their nefarious henchmen "The Stonecutters", time is not an issue when compared against the ruthless efficiency employed to destroy this nation from the inside.

The Captain of the Titanic was a mason. He was also airlifted by hovercraft off of the sinking ship so he could then be one of the pilots of the jets that crashed into the twin towers.

The masons know once they destroy us our financial networks, it will sew the seeds for the hostile take over by Lord Xenu and the implication of Satanism as the official religion of this nation.

We are all in danger. It's dangerous to even post this, as it means I might be rounded up and placed in a FEMA death camp with Glen Beck.

I have youtube videos if anyone is interested.

Forum List

Back