Titanic was an inside job

I have never seen it..but even if they had created such a program without review of the programing..parameters and data interpretation that has been validated through peer reviews is is just one of several computer simulations that have yielded several different results..and is completely non-conclusive
the purdue video was peer reviewed

well you make claims and back them up with nothing ..I Posted the articles and quotes in regards to nist investigators frustrations over his unheaded request to have computer simulation models scientifically verified..and that no action had been taken...
except your sources come from troofer sites
it makes a difference

I provided an op-ed news link to the statements ...are you back to your divconspiracy that troofrs have stolen all these high profile peoples identity's again ?...can you provide a link to verify your claim or not

candycornhole...that is my answer to your questions..

Is that your answer to all the 9/11 victims' family members who accept the official story?

is this a further display of your inane logic...what do your moronic questions have to do with representing any of the family members opinions or feelings toward 9/11 even if they are in the minority of those family that believe the official story...

Ahh, name calling. When you can't answer a question, we can always bank on you calling people names.

Government shills always end up calling people names.

Is that your answer to all the 9/11 victims' family members who accept the official story?

is this a further display of your inane logic...what do your moronic questions have to do with representing any of the family members opinions or feelings toward 9/11 even if they are in the minority of those family that believe the official story...

Ahh, name calling. When you can't answer a question, we can always bank on you calling people names.

Government shills always end up calling people names.

eots cannot accept the fact that the Titanic was a controled demo. When challenged, he posts 9-11 truther lies and calls people names.

eots is just a paid govt shill trying to coverup the Titanic conspiracy with his 9-11 garbage.

Titanic Truthers Rule!

9-11 Truthers are just pathetic losers trying to cash in on the Titanic inside job

I provided an op-ed news link to the statements ...are you back to your divconspiracy that troofrs have stolen all these high profile peoples identity's again ?...can you provide a link to verify your claim or not

John Jacob Astro was on the Titanic. I guess we agree on that.

That was not John Jacob Astor- It was a poorly disguised double

Which proves.....Titanic was an inside job

No proof needed!

Ice is not stronger than metal.

If the Titanic had struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sunk...its simple science that paid Government Shills like eots can't comprehend.

That was not John Jacob Astor- It was a poorly disguised double

Which proves.....Titanic was an inside job

They never found Astor's body. I think he and Ismay may have retired together in South America.

clearly the weak attempt at humour by someone ignorant of the failures of the 9/11 commission

Eots do you ever look at your on picture and say! Yep I won't believe that freak either?

Hey, I give eots props for posting his mug. God knows I ain't going to do that.
no shit
LOL
and these type of shots at how one looks are not something i agree with either

Forum List

Back