Tired about being embarrassed about America:

View attachment 178630 63% of Americans are totally embarrassed of this malignant narcissistic incompetent buffoon
as president.

What he and his failed GOP congress doesn’t understand that the 2nd amendment was written when they used single round muskets and shot it from up to a mile away... but for some reason think preventing military style assault weapons is against the 2nd Amendment.
Source that number.
Gladly. It’s actually higher now.
97 percent of Americans want universal background checks for gun buyers. 67 percent want to ban assault weapons.

Thanks for admitting how uninformed you are.
I am talking about the 63% you posted. Reading comprehension is a plus. 63 is the only number in post # 2 with a percent after it and the post I replied to.

Thanks for showing how stupid you are.
67% who want a ban on assault weapons is > and more significant than 63% who favor stricter gun control..
Thanks for showing how stupid YOU are.
Here’s the link in question, dumbass.

QU Poll Release Detail

Both ways you’re on the wrong side of history and expect a solid drubbing in November.

I'm proud of America. Even when the Nigerian racist was president I was always proud of the greatest Country on the planet that guarantees Constitutional rights in a freaking document. As a matter of fact I shed a little blood for America when I was a Marine.
Another birther who’s proud of being a racist.
Deplorable indeed.

Tired of being embarrassed about America.

Honestly, even as a conservative I am very embarrassed by Trump and the school shootings and what they says about our country. If our roots are so good why do we have these issues that other civilized countries don't have? Our president is a guy who looks really odd, is 3 times married, cheats on his wife, is dishonest in business, and lies routinely and obliviously as if he has dementia. And now we see the very sad spectacle of terrified school kids begging adults to save them from being massacred in their classrooms by lunatics with military assault rifles. What other civilized nation on earth has these problems, problems which must signal a far broader rot within.

Causes:

1) Founders' Constitution kept each branch of govt from growing relative to other branches but not govt in general from growing very liberally,

2) Founders had no idea how important religious values were as the source of social structure and morality so ignored subject altogether, in effect, creating religious anarchy.

3) Thinking, grammar, and punctuation in Constitution is so vague and messy as to not make it clear that central govt was to have only a few enumerated powers while states were to retain unlimited remaining powers. Thus, we now virtually have the liberal federal monarchy monopoly our founders thought they were escaping.

4) The right to bear arms to defend ourselves against liberal govt was, again, not clearly detailed by our timid Founders who certainly and blamelessly did not anticipate liberal school shooters. But why don't we have the wherewithal to take obvious measures to prevent or inhibit school shooters while reaffirming our right to bear arms to protect ourselves from liberal govt? Why? Because conservatives know full well liberals want to take away take away all guns, private/local/schools, religion, state/local independence and consolidate all power in a liberal communist central govt.

5) Founders again were too timid to say Democracy is mob rule without intelligent office holders and voters so they sheepishly said you had to be 35 to qualify to be president. If they had said you have to pass a test to be president and to vote we would have an intelligent democracy that would not include Trump and 3/4 of those who mob vote now, not for the commonweal but for money in their pockets.

You’re the guy who made endless false claims about liberals and liberal policies. Who lied about Democrats and liberals and the effects of their policies.

YOU helped elect Trump by pushing a false narrative. By lying endlessly and unashamedly.

You broke it, you own it.

427333B6-3ED6-48AD-B0EB-02E434915E47.jpeg

The fuck are you talking about?

if you reread you will see it was not economics

Less then 100 people are killed a year in mass shooting usually yet you would deny over 100 MILLION citizens their rights under the constitution for a NONE problem. Go figure, then you rant about democracy like anything you said had anything to do with democracy.

View attachment 178630 63% of Americans are totally embarrassed of this malignant narcissistic incompetent buffoon
as president.

What he and his failed GOP congress doesn’t understand that the 2nd amendment was written when they used single round muskets and shot it from up to a mile away... but for some reason think preventing military style assault weapons is against the 2nd Amendment.
Source that number.
97 percent of Americans want universal background checks for gun buyers. 67 percent want to ban assault weapons.

I am talking about the 63% you posted. Reading comprehension is a plus. 63 is the only number in post # 2 with a percent after it and the post I replied to.

67% who want a ban on assault weapons is > and more significant than 63% who favor stricter gun control..

QU Poll Release Detail

Both ways you’re on the wrong side of history and expect a solid drubbing in November.
February 20, 2018 - U.S. Support For Gun Control Tops 2-1, Highest Ever, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Let Dreamers Stay, 80 Percent Of Voters Say

I'm proud of America. Even when the Nigerian racist was president I was always proud of the greatest Country on the planet that guarantees Constitutional rights in a freaking document. As a matter of fact I shed a little blood for America when I was a Marine.
Another birther who’s proud of being a racist.
Deplorable indeed.
Deplorable indeed.

as president.

Source that number.

QU Poll Release Detail

February 20, 2018 - U.S. Support For Gun Control Tops 2-1, Highest Ever, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Let Dreamers Stay, 80 Percent Of Voters Say
You can't read either.

The 2d Amendment states we can own and bear arms.

It does not state that we can own and bear any kind of arms.

SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled as to the type of arms we can own and bear.

The 4th Circuit is send up a case that rules 'weapons of war' are not legal for Americans to own.
SCOTUS ruled in 39 that the TYPE of weapon protected by the 2nd was those in use of use and usable BY THE MILITARY.

Less then 100 people are killed a year in mass shooting usually yet you would deny over 100 MILLION citizens their rights under the constitution for a NONE problem. Go figure, then you rant about democracy like anything you said had anything to do with democracy.

There were 427 mass shootings last year. A mass shooting is a three or more victims. That’s over 1300 people.

300 people a day are shot in the US. Not all die, but 35,000 people a year die from gunshot wounds, including suicides.

Stop trying to minimize the carnage.

There were 427 mass shootings last year. A mass shooting is a three or more victims. That’s over 1300 people.

300 people a day are shot in the US. Not all die, but 35,000 people a year die from gunshot wounds, including suicides.

How about that carnage?

we say we have compassion fatigue, as if we have involuntarily contracted some kind of disease that we're stuck with no matter what we do.

Was I the only one who was embarrassed when Hussein's federal cops shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels? Amazingly nobody even lost their job much less was indicted for manslaughter after a Border Patrol Officer was killed with one of the weapons.

we say we have compassion fatigue, as if we have involuntarily contracted some kind of disease that we're stuck with no matter what we do.

Compassion fatigue?

You have to have compassion in the first place. Republicans have none. They’re lying and smearing the victims who are speaking out against guns.

It’s a new low, even for the racist, misogynist, Trump voting, right wingers.

So you need to add in the 20000 suicides and the justified shootings to reach your number talk about lying with statistics. Guess what retard in Japan they have NO firearms BUT suicides are MUCH higher then in the USA. Most of those shot are black and are shot BY blacks. Most are shot by career criminals And last I checked you lied about mass shootings since gang related shootings don't count. As for your 35000 number lets take that at face value shall we? there are 320 MILLION people in the US care to do the math and tell us what percent of people are killed out of that number? Less then a percent of a percent of a percent, but you would deny us our protect constitutional right to keep own and bear firearms because you are a scared little girl afraid of your shadow. Remind me how many die in car accidents and then explain why we have private ownership of vehicles if 35000 is enough to justify losing a right?

By the way numb nuts Link to your claim on mass shootings.

Americans have allowed our government to be transformed into a sick and perverted shadow of what the founders intended. The nation we live in, has little in common with the nation the founding fathers gave us.

what did they intend?

Tired of being embarrassed about America.

Honestly, even as a conservative I am very embarrassed by Trump and the school shootings and what they says about our country. If our roots are so good why do we have these issues that other civilized countries don't have? Our president is a guy who looks really odd, is 3 times married, cheats on his wife, is dishonest in business, and lies routinely and obliviously as if he has dementia. And now we see the very sad spectacle of terrified school kids begging adults to save them from being massacred in their classrooms by lunatics with military assault rifles. What other civilized nation on earth has these problems, problems which must signal a far broader rot within.

Causes:

1) Founders' Constitution kept each branch of govt from growing relative to other branches but not govt in general from growing very liberally,

2) Founders had no idea how important religious values were as the source of social structure and morality so ignored subject altogether, in effect, creating religious anarchy.

3) Thinking, grammar, and punctuation in Constitution is so vague and messy as to not make it clear that central govt was to have only a few enumerated powers while states were to retain unlimited remaining powers. Thus, we now virtually have the liberal federal monarchy monopoly our founders thought they were escaping.

4) The right to bear arms to defend ourselves against liberal govt was, again, not clearly detailed by our timid Founders who certainly and blamelessly did not anticipate liberal school shooters. But why don't we have the wherewithal to take obvious measures to prevent or inhibit school shooters while reaffirming our right to bear arms to protect ourselves from liberal govt? Why? Because conservatives know full well liberals want to take away take away all guns, private/local/schools, religion, state/local independence and consolidate all power in a liberal communist central govt.

5) Founders again were too timid to say Democracy is mob rule without intelligent office holders and voters so they sheepishly said you had to be 35 to qualify to be president. If they had said you have to pass a test to be president and to vote we would have an intelligent democracy that would not include Trump and 3/4 of those who mob vote now, not for the commonweal but for money in their pockets.

You're not a conservative.
Next.

Forum List

Back