News from the Insane Asylum: Leftists Fear Trump Will Cancel 2018 Elections

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I'm sure manmade global warming is mixed into this somehow too.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-23-at-11.47.58-AM.png

Timothy Snyder: Trump may use Russian interference as a pretext for...

Oh come on, even you are not this dishonest. The far right or the far left has been bringing this up every election since Clinton was in office the only thing that changes is which side is making the claim.

The morons on the right said the same stupid shit about Obama.

The internet attracts loons because the dumbass shit they can't say in public can be said anonyously on the internet.

The morons on the right said the same stupid shit about Obama. .

The internet attracts loons because the dumbass shit they can't say in public can be said anonyously on the internet.

Only on slow news days but with Nancy on her 100 city anti-tax cut tour firing up the Republican base the only living citizen Ds likely to show up at the polls later this year are the LWNJs.

Last edited:
I am really hoping Trump invites Putin for a weekend of golf in Palm Beach.

That, would be hysterical.

Oh it's true. Just like the one that Trump can write the Lords Prayer on the head of a pin!

It's true man, it true.

Yeah. Except the RW end of the spectrum is right here at USMB. You won't find any USMB lefties suggesting this kind of stupid shit.

But you go right ahead with your "both sides" shit. Don't bother pointing out the distinctions.

You do realize that the Ds are campaigning on higher taxes and more regulation?
I am still fearing that Maxine Waters and her 7 James Brown Wigs are going to impeach Trump in July

"7 James Brown Wigs"
The 7 James Brown wigs accompanied by that bizarro wimmens with the hats in the CNN Clown Car :smoke:

1y2qwn.jpg
I am also in fear that the next time I go swimming...I may be attacked by a giant pissssed off angry rabbit

Forum List

Back