Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
What is a white nationalist?? Lol

I’m white and I’m against globalization
Hey I’m a white nationalist haha
Don't believe the initial reports, they're usually wrong.

1nuke mecca.gif

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Which is more harmful to women

Christians or Muslims ??

This has to stop.

NOW

Grow up kid, Radical Islam NEEDS to exposed wherever it is. New Zealand has NOTHING to do with us here at home.

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

No wonder people are pissed.

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.
-------------------------------------- 'jeb bush' , or 'jebito bush' and 'bush familia ' would do the same thing as 'hilary' and it was republicans 'Reagan - old man bush' that started these diversity problems in the USA Flash .

I say Nuke Mecca and do away with anybody that bitches about it/makes terrorist threats.

This has to stop.

NOW

Christians or Muslims ??
Islam, by far.

This has to stop.

NOW

Well ya know there have been Muslims that have shot up our society along with using planes and pressure cooker bombs, but where is your thread asking them to stop?

It take two to tango, but alas you will blame everyone else and not just the individual for the act of violence...

This has to stop.

NOW

Speech is not violence. Please name one mostly Moslem country that is not a humanitarian, economic or military disaster. You cannot. Maybe the real problem is staring people in the face and they cannot face it? Possible?

This has to stop.

NOW

Was the people who did this... a Muslim?

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.
-------------------------------------- 'jeb bush' , or 'jebito bush' and 'bush familia ' would do the same thing as 'hilary' and it was republicans 'Reagan - old man bush' that started these diversity problems in the USA Flash .

Who are voting to bring women's worst nightmare into the nation

Is women themselves the cause ?

This has to stop.

NOW

Christians or Muslims ??

Can I take your quiz for Lesh?

Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of Christian women in Africa.

Christians or trying to save the life of a million American children killed each year by Liberal sponsored abortion. Half of those children murdered are female.

I say Muslims are more harmful to women.

Do I pass your quiz?

One end telling the other end to stop the hate. Holy shit.

The intellectual myopia of partisan zombies is absolutely breathtaking.
your schtick is so obsessive dude. put the soapbox away
And your obsession with me is getting pretty creepy.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit.
of course you think its obsession, you're forced to rationalize your pathetic behavior

but over here in reality world, it's mere observation that you're a whiny, sanctimonious little bitch :thup:

I agree. Lots of weak minded dipshits in this country. Not just Democrats although they are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back