Time to make a prediction.

Niners 23 -19...:lol: odd number bowl...

the line started at Niners -5 at 5 major sports books in Vegas. Its settled -4 at 3 and -4.5 at 2.

the money line is 170 to as high as 210 to make 100 on the niners and you get from 150 to 210 on the ravens......

Looks like Lewis doesn't like people getting up in his grill, crabtree and davis aee eating him alive and he doesn't like it , he's definitely lost a step and the Niners are morons for fumbling:evil:

I think the Ravis will win by twody teen.

Little late Bro, it's into the second quarter:eusa_hand:

I live in Illinois remember. Old habits...

:lol:

anyway, punt fake was a nice try.....

Karpinkiwikci does look a tad off, sooner or later the rookie jinx hits. he needs to get his head on straight, his last 3-4 passes have been marginal at best aside from the Interception......Niners can definitely come back in the second half....the kids gotta play.

I retract everything I just said, the niner corners have been getting beat all playoffs, this time, the pressure is even greater and we'll see if the kid can get them back. If the niner D backs keep playing this shitty, won't matter though...to bad.

Flacco , well, he has stepped up it appears....

I retract everything I just said, the niner corners have been getting beat all playoffs, this time, the pressure is even greater and we'll see if the kid can get them back. If the niner D backs keep playing this shitty, won't matter though...to bad.

Flacco , well, he has stepped up it appears....

Yep. Flacco has proven to be very able to avoid the sack and willing to throw the ball up for grabs. He's been lucky-good thus far, if he D backs continue to play as poorly in the second half it gonna be a long game (for Niner fans).

I've seen the Niners come back of late, so if I don't fall asleep from all this food on the table, I'm looking forward to another come back.

28-6, great, fall asleep on the opening kickoff? :eusa_hand:

The niners will not hold them scoreless, a half isn't enough time.......goodnight nurse.

Oh and beyonce is not much of a dancer, and after 40 pelvic thrusts, the effect kinda wears off, what a bomb of a show.

Forum List

Back