Time To Limit Posters' Number Of Thread-Starter Posts?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It seems like the same posters are posting thread-starter posts like 10-15 times per day. It's gotten out of control. It's become so repetitive and boring. It's really hurting the site. The site's beginning to lack diverse creativity. The same posters posting the same themed thread-starter posts over & over, has become excruciating.

Maybe the site can limit posters to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week? I think it would promote some diverse creativity. It's always the same posters, posting the same themes over & over again. It's repetitive insanity. I think a limit would be a big relief to those who wanna enjoy some diversity. Anyway, i'm interested in hearing what others think on this. Thanks.

Last edited:
It seems like the same posters are posting thread-starter posts like 10-15 times per day. It's gotten out of control. It's become so repetitive and boring. It's really hurting the site. The site's beginning to lack diverse creativity. The same posters posting the same themed thread-starter posts over & over, has become excruciating.

Maybe the site can limit posters to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week? I think it would promote some diverse creativity. It's always the same posters, posting the same themes over & over again. It's repetitive insanity. I think a limit would be a big relief to those who wanna enjoy some diversity. Anyway, i'm interested in hearing what others think on this. Thanks.

upload_2017-1-8_20-58-46.png

I'm at the point of begging now. Can someone please step up and take control? A poster posting 10-15 repetitive themed posts per day, is killing the site. Seriously, i'm begging anyone to take control. Some sort of limit on thread-starter posts could save the site.

View attachment 105772

I'm being serious. The same posters posting repetitive insanity is killing the site. I mean, cut em down to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week. It'll force em to be more creative, and they won't be able to bore the shite out of the rest of the posters. I swear to God, if you go to Politics right now, it's like two posters posting just about all the posts on the page. It's bleepin repetitive insanity. Someone needs to step and in take control.

View attachment 105772

I'm being serious. The same posters posting repetitive insanity is killing the site. I mean, cut em down to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week. It'll force em to be more creative, and they won't be able to bore the shite out of the rest of the posters. I swear to God, if you go to Politics right now, it's like two posters posting just about all the posts on the page. Repetitive insanity. Someone needs to step in take control.

Its called flooding and it is a tactic by certain groups to take over a board.

I gave a flag up in one thread. I'm not going to take this shit and have a board ruined because of assholes. Now I have not wanted to go on a report binge, but if this shit keeps up I will rock it. Feel free to hit the report button if you see 40 bullshit posts in a row.

View attachment 105772

For true. You have to realy watch what is hapening.

View attachment 105772

I'm being serious. The same posters posting repetitive insanity is killing the site. I mean, cut em down to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week. It'll force em to be more creative, and they won't be able to bore the shite out of the rest of the posters. I swear to God, if you go to Politics right now, it's like two posters posting just about all the posts on the page. Repetitive insanity. Someone needs to step in take control.

Its called flooding and it is a tactic by certain groups to take over a board.

I gave a flag up in one thread. I'm not going to take this shit and have a board ruined because of assholes. Now I have not wanted to go on a report binge, but if this shit keeps up I will rock it. Feel free to hit the report button if you see 40 bullshit posts in a row.

There has to be a limit. Posters should be allowed like 3-4 thread-starter posts per week. No need for a limit on reply posts, just on thread-starter posts. I don't know what happened. It's gotten out of control. I'm seriously at the point of begging for someone to step up and take control. It's so damn boring and annoying watching the same poster post 10-15 same themed posts per day. There needs to be a limit.

Damn. Don't be so picky. Alex Jones just puts out so much information each day, so the RWNJs only have so much information to repeat.

View attachment 105772

For true. You have to realy watch what is hapening.

I hope someone steps in and sets some limits. I mean the Politics Forum is a disaster. I saw one poster today just flooding away with repetitive insanity. It really is hurting the site. Those posters are killing diverse creativity on the Board. At least if you limit them to 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week, they'll have to think things out more. And they won't be allowed to bore and piss the other posters off.

Damn. Don't be so picky. Alex Jones just puts out so much information each day, so the RWNJs only have so much information to repeat.

Different issue. I'm talking about the rampant flooding on the Board. The Politics forum is a catastrophe. It's like 2 posters posting 10-20 thread-starter posts per day. It's out of control. There has to be a limit set.

you been here what,a month?....get some seniority and maybe you might get some pull.........

you been here what,a month?....get some seniority and maybe you might get some pull.........

Just making a suggestion. The flooding thing is out of control. The Board needs some creativity. The same couple of posters flooding the Board with repetitive insanity, is destroying the Board. I'll have to stop coming here if it continues.

I made a topic post about trolling and they moved it. You need to control the bully baiting trolling flooding and off topic childs play otherwise that's all that ends up left when the normal discussions split and take other intellectuals with them.
I have to deaf ears conveyed this to mods many of times, but the wrong posts get censored and the obvious personal angst remain ruining most forums.

I'm at the point of begging now. Can someone please step up and take control? A poster posting 10-15 repetitive themed posts per day, is killing the site. Seriously, i'm begging anyone to take control. Some sort of limit on thread-starter posts could save the site.
Yes, someone can take control........ You, unless of course you have personal issues with self control.......

Just making a suggestion. The flooding thing is out of control. The Board needs some creativity. The same couple of posters flooding the Board with repetitive insanity, is destroying the Board. I'll have to stop coming here if it continues.
Soooo, you don't get your way and you just leave? How old are you again?

Haven't you started like 9 threads this week? Including something like 3 in one day?

mjyjyjyjyjyjy,.
There has to be a limit. Posters should be allowed like 3-4 thread-starter posts per week. No need for a limit on reply posts, just on thread-starter posts. I don't know what happened. It's gotten out of control. I'm seriously at the point of begging for someone to step up and take control. It's so damn boring and annoying watching the same poster post 10-15 same themed posts per day. There needs to be a limit.[/QUOTE]

I think the OP is complaining about some of the paid posters here. And apparently the OP didn't realize there is the 'Poster of the Month' competition.

Both scenarios mean a few people are going to start a large number of threads. Yes it's annoying usually because the content is the same crap rehashed over & over......but it is what it is.

Yanno, there are times that I will post a lot of threads in one day and I'm all over the place because I have a lot of different interests. There are enough areas that the site is as diverse as you want it to be. You don't like what you see? Post something you are interested in. The politics section can be tedious sometimes/lots of times. Really good discussions in the politics section are hard to come by.

Forum List

Back