Time To Limit Posters' Number Of Thread-Starter Posts?...

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Dschrute3, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Dschrute3

Dschrute3 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,377
    It seems like the same posters are posting thread-starter posts like 10-15 times per day. It's gotten out of control. It's become so repetitive and boring. It's really hurting the site. The site's beginning to lack diverse creativity. The same posters posting the same themed thread-starter posts over & over, has become excruciating.

Maybe the site can limit posters to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week? I think it would promote some diverse creativity. It's always the same posters, posting the same themes over & over again. It's repetitive insanity. I think a limit would be a big relief to those who wanna enjoy some diversity. Anyway, i'm interested in hearing what others think on this. Thanks.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,568

upload_2017-1-8_20-58-46.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dschrute3

Dschrute3 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,377
    I'm at the point of begging now. Can someone please step up and take control? A poster posting 10-15 repetitive themed posts per day, is killing the site. Seriously, i'm begging anyone to take control. Some sort of limit on thread-starter posts could save the site.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Dschrute3

Dschrute3 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,377
    I'm being serious. The same posters posting repetitive insanity is killing the site. I mean, cut em down to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week. It'll force em to be more creative, and they won't be able to bore the shite out of the rest of the posters. I swear to God, if you go to Politics right now, it's like two posters posting just about all the posts on the page. It's bleepin repetitive insanity. Someone needs to step and in take control.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,307

Its called flooding and it is a tactic by certain groups to take over a board.

I gave a flag up in one thread. I'm not going to take this shit and have a board ruined because of assholes. Now I have not wanted to go on a report binge, but if this shit keeps up I will rock it. Feel free to hit the report button if you see 40 bullshit posts in a row.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,307

For true. You have to realy watch what is hapening.

7. Dschrute3

Dschrute3 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,377
    There has to be a limit. Posters should be allowed like 3-4 thread-starter posts per week. No need for a limit on reply posts, just on thread-starter posts. I don't know what happened. It's gotten out of control. I'm seriously at the point of begging for someone to step up and take control. It's so damn boring and annoying watching the same poster post 10-15 same themed posts per day. There needs to be a limit.

8. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,588
    Damn. Don't be so picky. Alex Jones just puts out so much information each day, so the RWNJs only have so much information to repeat.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dschrute3

Dschrute3 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,377
    I hope someone steps in and sets some limits. I mean the Politics Forum is a disaster. I saw one poster today just flooding away with repetitive insanity. It really is hurting the site. Those posters are killing diverse creativity on the Board. At least if you limit them to 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week, they'll have to think things out more. And they won't be allowed to bore and piss the other posters off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dschrute3

Dschrute3 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,377
    Different issue. I'm talking about the rampant flooding on the Board. The Politics forum is a catastrophe. It's like 2 posters posting 10-20 thread-starter posts per day. It's out of control. There has to be a limit set.