Time To Interfere In Public Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, YOU have made claims you cannot support. You can't avoid that fact. Everyone reading can see for themselves

"I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense."

Believe what you want. You have still made claims you cannot support - as always.
Yes, it is true, I can not prove or disprove you are a teacher, only you can do that, and the fact remains is you have not even attempted show you are a teacher. You are troll, as I pointed out.

Once again, YOU have made claims you cannot support. You can't avoid that fact. Everyone reading can see for themselves

"I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense."

Believe what you want. You have still made claims you cannot support - as always.
Yes, it is true, I can not prove or disprove you are a teacher.....

By avoiding the claims to which I am referring, you are admitting that you cannot even try to support them and that you lack the character to be honest about it. Not exactly covering yourself with glory here, champ.

Yes, I do.

Post the common core test you administer, the questions, lets see them.

YOU made claims. It is up to YOU to support them. Even one as logic-impaired as you knows this much. Spare yourself further humiliation and admit you have been talking out your ass. Then crawl away on your belly and find something to discuss that you might know the first thing about.

YOU made claims. It is up to YOU to support them.

I have challenged you repeatedly to support your claim. Hypocrites demand of others what they themselves will not do.

Your deflection proves your dishonesty. The claims that remain unsupported are yours.

. She goes to one of the finest public schools in the city, yet knows about George Washington exclusively from the soundtrack of the Broadway show “Hamilton.” She wouldn’t be able to tell you who discovered America.

Well it damn sure wasn't Christopher Columbus that they have been teaching for decades..

/---- My Viking ancestors discovered America but the American Injuns cover up the evidence so they can keep their freebies

Right now.....the disruptive students are running the schools. Teachers have no power and administrators are there to faciliate the bully parents and kids. If you value your child's safety, don't count on the teachers to protect them or be able to teach them if there are defiant and disruptive bullies in their class.

/---- I went to grade school when Nuns and Brothers could use a brass ruler and smack you to get you to behave. Chewing gum in class was the major crime back in the 1950s and early 60s.

Your deflection proves your dishonesty. The claims that remain unsupported are yours.

No. Feel free not to believe me. Now, support your claims if you can.

Prove you are a teacher!

Prove you are a teacher!

This is how you expose a fake, a troll, challenge them to prove what they state. I have made repeated requests, for unkotare to offer proof that they are a teacher, as we all can see, unkotare is a liar and here simply to troll

Your own words prove it. I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense.
And you know this how?
You're talking out your ass.
I see a lot of dramatic declarations here from people who don't know what they are talking about. I don't see these ridiculous, categorical statements from people who actually teach every day.
Yes, I do. Thanks for asking.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
What - specifically - are you talking about?
???
When does that happen?
Once again, you can't support any of your claims. Predictable.
Still, you can offer 0 support to any of your claims. This seems to be a pattern with you.
Yes, your claims. The claims you keep making but can NEVER support.
But no proof, and your guesses and assumptions suggest you have 0 familiarity with the subject.
And there you have it folks. More claims with no support.
Your own words prove it. I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense.
Prove your claim that you are a teacher!

This is how you expose a fake, a troll, challenge them to prove what they state. I have made repeated requests, for unkotare to offer proof that they are a teacher, as we all can see, unkotare is a liar and here simply to troll

It's OK with me if you don't believe I'm a teacher, really. I'm more than confident enough that 23 years of teaching doesn't need the confirmation of some nobody like you online. Now that we've cleared that up, you have failed at every turn to support any of the claims you have made here. Your attempts at deflection now are only highlighting your inability to backup any claim you have made. It might be a good idea for you to stop rubbing your own nose in it. Admit you have just been talking out your ass and go somewhere else now.

And you know this how?
You're talking out your ass.
I see a lot of dramatic declarations here from people who don't know what they are talking about. I don't see these ridiculous, categorical statements from people who actually teach every day.
Yes, I do. Thanks for asking.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
What - specifically - are you talking about?
???
When does that happen?
Once again, you can't support any of your claims. Predictable.
Still, you can offer 0 support to any of your claims. This seems to be a pattern with you.
Yes, your claims. The claims you keep making but can NEVER support.
But no proof, and your guesses and assumptions suggest you have 0 familiarity with the subject.
And there you have it folks. More claims with no support.
Prove your claim that you are a teacher!

This is just SPAM now. Did you ever really intend to discuss the topic of the thread?

It's OK with me if you don't believe I'm a teacher, really. I'm more than confident enough that 23 years of teaching doesn't need the confirmation of some nobody like you online. Now that we've cleared that up, you have failed at every turn to support any of the claims you have made here. Your attempts at deflection now are only highlighting your inability to backup any claim you have made. It might be a good idea for you to stop rubbing your own nose in it. Admit you have just been talking out your ass and go somewhere else now.[/QUOTE]
Prove it, post the Common Core test questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back