Time To Interfere In Public Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politics are taught to the 7 year olds. Front and center of this they teach that there is homosexuality. Thus, Common Core plants the first seed for many 7 year old boys and girls, the idea in their head, that there is homosexuality.

Politics are taught to the 7 year olds. Front and center of this they teach that there is homosexuality. Thus, Common Core plants the first seed for many 7 year old boys and girls, the idea in their head, that there is homosexuality.

Link?

Link?
You cant link common core testing, if you were a half-ass teacher you would know that.
All teachers know as many of us parents common core testing is the teaching tool. As parents we have no rights to the questions nor the answers given by our children.

You are a teacher and you do not know? You must be a piss poor teacher.

Link?
You cant link common core testing, if you were a half-ass teacher you would know that.
All teachers know as many of us parents common core testing is the teaching tool. As parents we have no rights to the questions nor the answers given by our children.

You are a teacher and you do not know? You must be a piss poor teacher.

Once again, you can't support any of your claims. Predictable.

Right now.....the disruptive students are running the schools. Teachers have no power and administrators are there to faciliate the bully parents and kids. If you value your child's safety, don't count on the teachers to protect them or be able to teach them if there are defiant and disruptive bullies in their class.

Wow...we agree on something.

Good post.

Once again you show yourself as a liar and not a teacher, for as you know, under Common Core the testing is part of the teaching, and at that the questions are kept secret from the parents and the answers are kept secret from the parents. You as a teacher do not even have access to common core computer based testing.

If you know otherwise, "as a teacher", you can offer the proof right now. So go ahead, show us. We will all wait patiently for your answer.

Everybody should be aware, that as parents you no longer have rights within our schools. Part of those lost rights are the secret tests. I have asked the teachers of my schools to give me the questions/answers to the tests given to my 7 year old. I was told they can not get the questions or the answers. My son came home from school complaining that the test forced him to answer questions wrong. Stuff like, "what is a couple". The test forces you to answer how they dictate, you must pick the answer they dictate before you go to the next question. This is not a question for a 7 year old child. I have never taught my boy what a couple is, he instinctively answered, "a man and a woman". That was not the answer!

My claims? You are calling me a liar because Google does not link to what I have experienced in my life and with my children? You are nothing more than a jerk, a troll. Certainly not the type of person that should be involved in schools and children.

Once again you show yourself as a liar and not a teacher, for as you know, under Common Core the testing is part of the teaching, and at that the questions are kept secret from the parents and the answers are kept secret from the parents. You as a teacher do not even have access to common core computer based testing.

If you know otherwise, "as a teacher", you can offer the proof right now. So go ahead, show us. We will all wait patiently for your answer.

Everybody should be aware, that as parents you no longer have rights within our schools. Part of those lost rights are the secret tests. I have asked the teachers of my schools to give me the questions/answers to the tests given to my 7 year old. I was told they can not get the questions or the answers. My son came home from school complaining that the test forced him to answer questions wrong. Stuff like, "what is a couple". The test forces you to answer how they dictate, you must pick the answer they dictate before you go to the next question. This is not a question for a 7 year old child. I have never taught my boy what a couple is, he instinctively answered, "a man and a woman". That was not the answer!

Still, you can offer 0 support to any of your claims. This seems to be a pattern with you.

Still, you can offer 0 support to any of your claims. This seems to be a pattern with you.
I offered my personal testimony and showed you are not a teacher and are simply trolling. I do not argue with you, I do not prove my life to you, you are nobody. Others will read what I wrote, and see if it is true in their lives.

Google is not proof, it is not magic, it is not God, Google is a controlled product made by a Liberal Democrat, nothing more. It is a very effective propaganda tool, some smart people fall for it, and the dumbest people in America fall for it as well. Google does not prove a thing, at best it is political.

And there you have it folks, not one person can offer any proof that Common Core is good for teaching, good for our nation. I have offered my personal experience with common core. We have a troll on here claiming to be a teacher, yet they can not offer any content other than to flame others posts? Why is that. When challenged to show us test questions or content, why can a teacher of Common Core not be able to do that?

Because it is as I say, parents have no rights to see the tests given to our children. Certainly a teacher could post the questions, if they are available. But I state, the questions and answers are secret. At that you will not find them with google. They are nowhere to be found.

Your own words prove it. I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense.
And you know this how?
You're talking out your ass.
I see a lot of dramatic declarations here from people who don't know what they are talking about. I don't see these ridiculous, categorical statements from people who actually teach every day.
Yes, I do. Thanks for asking.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
What - specifically - are you talking about?
???
When does that happen?
Yes, your claims. The claims you keep making but can NEVER support.
But no proof, and your guesses and assumptions suggest you have 0 familiarity with the subject.
And there you have it folks. More claims with no support.
Your own words prove it. I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense.

I have quoted every comment Unkotare has made in this OP. Unkotare is not a teacher, Unkotare is a liar posing as a teacher. Unkotare, is simply here to troll and flame, to make sure the last word of any post or ours which contains facts, is questioned. Questioned by a person who dictates they are a teacher, as if that alone qualifies Unkotare as being right. Unkotare has made a declaration and dictates they are right because they are a teacher? But when challenged to provide questions or answers from Common Core testing, what is Unokotare's response? A rant, the same simpleton rant, over and over, the answer of an imbecile.

And you know this how?
You're talking out your ass.
I see a lot of dramatic declarations here from people who don't know what they are talking about. I don't see these ridiculous, categorical statements from people who actually teach every day.
Yes, I do. Thanks for asking.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
What - specifically - are you talking about?
???
When does that happen?
Yes, your claims. The claims you keep making but can NEVER support.
But no proof, and your guesses and assumptions suggest you have 0 familiarity with the subject.
And there you have it folks. More claims with no support.

I have quoted every comment Unkotare has made in this OP. Unkotare is not a teacher, Unkotare is a liar posing as a teacher. Unkotare, is simply here to troll and flame, to make sure the last word of any post or ours which contains facts, is questioned. Questioned by a person who dictates they are a teacher, as if that alone qualifies Unkotare as being right. Unkotare has made a declaration and dictates they are right because they are a teacher? But when challenged to provide questions or answers from Common Core testing, what is Unokotare's response? A rant, the same simpleton rant, over and over, the answer of an imbecile.

Once again, YOU have made claims you cannot support. You can't avoid that fact. Everyone reading can see for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back