Time to fire meuller

Then why did Ted Kennedy not go to prison? Serious question

Serious question. WTF does that have to do with anything?
We know for a fact that Kennedy reached out to the kremlin and asked for help in bringing Reagan down

This info came out while he was a sitting senator

Zero outrage and no prosecution

Hell, the media ignored it

So why the outrage now?

The double standard is laughable

He is just on a fishing expedition...but the distraction is keeping the politicians from doing America's work...get rid of him....he is nothing but a stooge of the democrats trying to find something ...anything to get Trump impeached....so fire his ass...then let them get on with impeachment...no way that Trump will be convicted of anything...then the board will be cleared and the distraction gone and Trump can get on with Making America Great Again...nuff said. No need to reply.

Then again when Congress refused to allow Obama to put in a Supreme Court justice, they were stopping "America's work" and you people were loving it.

Please don't pretend like this has something to do with what is right and wrong, you're doing this because it's partisan hackery.
Wrong

Congress exorcise their constitutional authority to check the executive branch anch

Nice try doe

There's a difference between having the power to do something, and being right.

What Mueller is doing is also within the scope of powers, but you're saying it's not right. See the point here?
Yes, I see your point

I just happen to think the investigation into "muh Russians " is nothing more than a witch hunt

So there you have it

Go do your research and get back with us

-Geaux

:lol:

So you're full of shit. Not surprising.

It's not our job to do your work for you, shitbird.

It's you and the other clueless ones obligation to have a clue.

Muller needs to go because he can't control his team from leaking information, some classified

-Geaux

You really don't get it, do you?

If you claim that Mueller or his team have leaked classified information, you have to prove it. You should understand now that just because Trump tweeted something, it doesn't make it true.

Show us these leaks. Prove that they came from Mueller's team. Prove that they're "classified".

Or, (more likely), walk away with your tail between your legs, because you've got nothing.

He is just on a fishing expedition...but the distraction is keeping the politicians from doing America's work...get rid of him....he is nothing but a stooge of the democrats trying to find something ...anything to get Trump impeached....so fire his ass...then let them get on with impeachment...no way that Trump will be convicted of anything...then the board will be cleared and the distraction gone and Trump can get on with Making America Great Again...nuff said. No need to reply.

Good idea. And while we're at it the police in my town should be fired so I can sell crack. They're a "distraction". And the bank has gotta fire their guard. He's a "distraction" who gets in the way of my taking money out of their vault.

Also the traffic lights have gotta go. They make me stop, and that's a "distraction".

I agree. He should be fired because he can't control the leaks from within his team

-Geaux

If you don't know better by now who is doing the leaking then I can see why why the low information voters voted for Trump.

Good idea. And while we're at it the police in my town should be fired so I can sell crack. They're a "distraction". And the bank has gotta fire their guard. He's a "distraction" who gets in the way of my taking money out of their vault.

Also the traffic lights have gotta go. They make me stop, and that's a "distraction".

So the police are the only thing restraining your instincts toward commerce?

Then again when Congress refused to allow Obama to put in a Supreme Court justice, they were stopping "America's work" and you people were loving it.

Please don't pretend like this has something to do with what is right and wrong, you're doing this because it's partisan hackery.
Wrong

Congress exorcise their constitutional authority to check the executive branch anch

Nice try doe

There's a difference between having the power to do something, and being right.

What Mueller is doing is also within the scope of powers, but you're saying it's not right. See the point here?
Yes, I see your point

I just happen to think the investigation into "muh Russians " is nothing more than a witch hunt

So there you have it

And why do you think this? Almost certainly because you want to believe this because in partisan politics you follow the team and you promote its positives and ignore its negatives and do the opposite for the opposition.

. Simple - Obammy wanted a liberal justice that would have decayed this nation even more than it already had become, and the Republicans were absolutely right to block the move or not consider the Obammy candidate. Good deal..

If Trump wasn't so obviously guilty, the Trumpflakes wouldn't all be acting so guilty here.

I mean, if they thought he was innocent, they would want him cleared by a thorough investigation, which would embarrass those awful Democrats.

But they don't. They know damn well he's guilty, which is why they're acting this way.

We liberals, of course, support the investigation wherever it goes, because we're not treasonous, and we put country over party. If it leads to Obama or Clinton, so be it.
:boohoo:

. Simple - Obammy wanted a liberal justice that would have decayed this nation even more than it already had become, and the Republicans were absolutely right to block the move or not consider the Obammy candidate. Good deal..

Decayed = not what the Conservatives want.

So, Republicans play really dirty, so Democrats will play dirty. And when there are two sides and they're both playing this ridiculous game, who loses? Everyone but the Republicans and Democrats. The people lose, because the game is more important than the country or your lives.

And why do you think this? Almost certainly because you want to believe this because in partisan politics you follow the team and you promote its positives and ignore its negatives and do the opposite for the opposition.
No

They list me when you get accused Sessions of colluding

They also pushed a fabricated dossiers about Russian hotel rooms and golden showers

So I know they have been lying

So, Republicans play really dirty, so Democrats will play dirty. And when there are two sides and they're both playing this ridiculous game, who loses? Everyone but the Republicans and Democrats. The people lose, because the game is more important than the country or your lives.
. Would rather lose under the Republicans, than to lose for the Demon-crats.

Yeah, cuz Republicans have had control of congress for 2 1/2 and have been so very good at "doing America's work".

I suspect you RWNJ trumpanzees are just as dumb as he is. You believe that without Mueller, the investigation will stop and the cheeto can get on with funneling millions every week into his own pockets.

Nope.

As for making America great "again", it already is. All you jerks do is tear down the US. Our phony prez goes to other countries to trash talk the US. And he'll do it again and again because he is a traitor. Just like you.

. Would rather lose under the Republicans, than to lose for the Demon-crats.

There it is folx. ^^^ That's what's wrong with the US now. The traitors on the right care nothing about our country and are quick to attack the US and the people in it.

This really has become the difference between left and right.

The left wants the US to be strong. We want to be #1 on the planet again.

The RWNJ traitors want to beat their own countrymen and sell us out to the rest of the world. Just like trump.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

SHAME

So the police are the only thing restraining your instincts toward commerce?

I won't necessarily limit it to that but clearly they are a "distraction" and must be fired.

Come to think of it answering this post was a "distraction" as well. Dear Mods -- Henry must be fired. He's a "distraction".

You mean they were afraid to put Garland to a vote, which could have turned him down?
You realize the POTUS' job is to nominate a justice (and he did), and Congress' job is to approve or disapprove (not so much), right? So who didn't do they jobs?

Hey, I hear Ann Coulter didn't get the seat she expected either. Was the airline "absolutely right" too?

As long as Meuller keeps democrats focused on phantom Russian conspiracies Trump is free to enact his agenda. Sooner or later Meuller is going to get to Hillary.

I don't think so....he knows that anyone that messes with the Clintons winds up dead.

and......did you see the reason the deputy attroney general gave for advising Trump to fire comey.....because he disparaged Hillary.

Forum List

Back